Hi everyone

aradii

Hi everyone my name is arad ralami, Recently I've played Fire Emblem in my brother Nintendo, what a fun game ,when I searched about the Fire Emblem I found your community so I decided to register, my other hobbies are watching anime and movies, so I hope we have a great time with each other here.
Sorry if i have any mistake in my grammar English is my second language.
Edited by aradii

Welcome to the Forest, Aradii!

2 minutes ago, aradii said:

It does need a bit of work but it's fine.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forest! I don’t have any lines after this that haven’t been used...

1 hour ago, aradii said:

Hey the fact that you can say something that long in a second language is honestly impressive! I’m trying to learn a second language and the idea of every saying anything that long that’s understandable is... well it’s interesting, congrats man!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome 😃

23 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Welcome to the forest! I don’t have any lines after this that haven’t been used...

Hey the fact that you can say something that long in a second language is honestly impressive! I’m trying to learn a second language and the idea of every saying anything that long that’s understandable is... well it’s interesting, congrats man!

Thank you so much for your kind words.

• 4 weeks later...

The year is 420 AE. English is outlawed and spoken by roughly .02% of the world population. Small pockets of Grammar Yahtzee resistance remain but they're losing ground. Legends spoke of an arbiter, a hero who would arise from the Tehran Province to pull English back from the brink. But no arbiters had been seen in the last 500 years, the whispers of their legacy fading as echoes against the wind. 

Until now...