Last Silver Snow route (Recruitment)

drattakbowser

Last Silver Snow route (Recruitment)  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you agree to recruit everyone in Silver Snow LAST run ? After finished Crimson Flower , Azure Moon and Verdant Wind !

• Totally
    • Suitable
    • Maybe
    • Not really
    • Not at all

What do you mean? if it's NG+ you should be able to buy A rank supports and recruit immediately or auto recruit with B rank supports. Or are you asking if you should try to recruit everyone? Again if its NG+ you can recruit them all to see their conversations, but obviously you can't use everyone. Since it's you're last run go ahead! I'm not too into grinding so I would say no otherwise.

Normally I'm generally of the opinion that the game is better if you don't recruit everyone, as leaving some people unrecruited humanizes the "other side" of your playthrough, which is an important part of the game's message IMO.

That said it weirdly doesn't matter much on Silver Snow, where you fight Ashe / Lorenz / Hubert / Edelgard regardless, and nobody else. I find it amusing that the route completely invalidates your choices.

I think it’s perfectly acceptable. This route features the least student fights, only Ashe, Lorenz, Hubert, and Edelgard are fought, everyone else presumably dies at Gronder. You could save them from that agony. And besides, NG+ is supposed to reward you with the ability to recruit more students and “save” them from being killed is your reward for going through it the first time.

6 hours ago, Kruggov said:

Actually, Ashe and Lorenz are fought even IF you recruit them, due to story reasons.

Yep. Also you have the option of recruiting them for a second time or kill them and be done with it since you would do their paralogue battles beforehand