I'm new here >:3c

kuromiko

Hey. My name's kuromiko. (As in, the Japanese words for "black" and "priestess" (I THINK that's what "miko" translates to but I might be wrong) all smooshed together.) I'm 14 years old and I'm a self-proclaimed Idiot Fire Emblem Fangirl™ (despite the fact I've only even played Awakening and, like, 10 chapters of pre-timeskip Three Houses on the Golden Deer route). Outside of Fire Emblem, I'm also a fan of Vocaloid and Smash Bros (I play Ultimate and main Robin). I'm not going to share any of them here but I have plenty of unpopular opinions and ships and stuff related to these three things and I will probably bring some up in threads about them when I have the chance. I also have a Twitter account but all the stuff I post is really really dumb so I might not share it on here. Okay bye now

43 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

(Insert welcome line that hasn’t been used yet

Salutations, esteemed contemporary utiliser of these forums! We, the people of Serenes Forest, would like to show our desire that you will have a stay that will leave a lasting impression on you, and that your time here is filled with many happy days and discussions!

16 hours ago, Specta said:

I'm now very curious what your favorite unpopular ship is

I have a LOT of rarepairs but if we're specifically talking about characters that can hold hands in the actual game itself then I think Chrom x Sully is pretty cool I guess. No idea why it and Chrom x Maribelle have so little supporters that don't headcanon it as comphet. They're perfectly good ships.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:16 AM, kuromiko said:

I have a LOT of rarepairs but if we're specifically talking about characters that can hold hands in the actual game itself then I think Chrom x Sully is pretty cool I guess. No idea why it and Chrom x Maribelle have so little supporters that don't headcanon it as comphet. They're perfectly good ships.

they really are perfectly nice ships. I think my original Chrom ship was Maribelle even but man it feels so long ago now

...so what about pairings that can't hold hands in the actual game

• 4 weeks later...

Black Priestess sounds like the next big thing. It could be a brand new band, or anime. You should trademark that. 

Ah, and a fellow ship enthusiast. How wonderful. My personal favorite ships are the HMS Victory, the USS Vesuvius, and the YNS Chromcordelius. Also any ship with Vaike or Tharja at the helm and I am like a moth to flame. I feel there's much to be explored in our field of interest. Welcome to the photosynthetical hive where such discussions are free to thrive. I think you'll like it here.

(so, about those pairings that can't hold hands in the actual game...)

43 minutes ago, cluesagi said:

how is your favorite FE Radiant Dawn if you've only played Awakening and 3H?

She saw a picture of Oliver and therefore knew that it was the best FE.

And welcome to the forest to you as well! Glad to have you here!

EDIT: Whoops, you're not even new to the forest... Sorry!

Edited by Benice