who's the best fire emblem husbando :^)

kuromiko

Alright, so I'm pretty straight (which is probably going to be contradicted by what I'm about to say) but I like to think I can tell good attributes I'd look for in a husband. 

Claud is the obvious first choice for me and most people. Good looking, suave, and a bit of a trickster, but with a heart of gold. He's revealed to also be capable of deep compassion and care for those around him. 

Gregor is another character who, while he certainly is not the best looking, and is getting up in age, shows himself to a passionate man. While somentimes he may fall to excess, his long career has made him quite wise in the world of Ylisse, and overall, he can be seen as just a good man. 

Donnel is another pick. Coming from farmlife, he's a very hard worker. On top of this, it is clear family is very important to him, coupled with his bravery, he'd make for a good leader of the home. 

Ignatz is another character I just ended up liking as a charcter. He's a very reserved, compassionate, and charming character, and while he stumble over his tongue at times he has an earnest heart. 

• 3 weeks later...

Donnel Saizo Felix Yuri and my best boy Reinhard in fate NOT THE ONE YOU KNOW OF Generic_small_portrait_mercenary_fe14.png

• 2 weeks later...