List a type of power rangers main villain you'd love to have on the show

James Marshall

How about we each list a type of power rangers main villain that we would love to have on the show?  Here's mine

I'd love 1 that is trying to conquer mankind not for power, glory, infamy, evil or because he wants to enslave mankind but rather he truly believes that The Human Race would be far better off under the rule of his family then they ever would be if they ruled themselves and he also truly believes that the suffering of a estimated maximum of 40 or so million humans over a estimated maximum of 10 years will be worth the benefits to billions over the coming decades

Edited by James Marshall

I always thought that a group of heroes from elsewhere should try their best to prepare humanity for the real villains by sending monsters to attack them, only for said villains to create the Rangers. Except that the person they sent to help the Rangers helps them to avoid being manipulated by the power of their morphers so the power to defend Earth doesn't go away when the real threat emerges.