Silly Question about outfits

Voiced

Are there any characters that maintain their monastery outfits during the TS when they go into a certain class (without needing to swap to the outfit in the menus).

For example, I believe Petra maintains her outfit as an Assassin and Ferdinand maintains his outfit as a Paladin(?) (regardless of changing outfits settings). Are there any other units that do this for certain classes as well?

Edited by Voiced

To my knowledge, when rejoining in the timeskip units are wearing their timeskip outfit for chapter 13 if in an infantry class OR a canon mounted class (Peg Ingrid, Paladin Sylvain, Paladin Lorenz, Paladin Leonie and probably others). After this chapter, they go back to wearing whatever you have in the settings (units who don’t take part in chapter 13 stay the same as well).

Well, I'm trying to find the "canon outfit" post-timeskip for each character (yes, I understand people hate the word 'canon' in Fire Emblem). Like they are wearing their regular outfit while in a class and not the generic class outfit.

I believe Ingrid is the only one that doesn't keep her outfit when going into an Advanced or Master class? But retains her normal outfit as a Pegasus Knight. Unless someone can correct me if I'm wrong, that she gets her regular outfit from Falcon Knight.

Edited by Voiced

6 minutes ago, Voiced said:

Well, I'm trying to find the "canon outfit" post-timeskip for each character (yes, I understand people hate the word 'canon' in Fire Emblem). Like they are wearing their regular outfit while in a class and not the generic class outfit.

The lords in each of their unprompted unique classes (the “promoted” versions I.e. the ones unlocked later give different outfits), Warlock or Dancer Dorothea, Paladin Ferdinand, Bishop Linhardt, Sniper Bernie, Assassin Petra, Warlock Lysithea, Pegasus Knight Ingrid, Fortress Knight Dedue, Sniper Ashe, Warlock Annette, Bishop a Mercedes, Paladin Leonie and Lorenz, and Bishop Marianne are the ones off the top of my head. I would guess other similar ones based off of what they want you to teach them tho, like Warlock Hubert or Brigand/Brawler Caspar.

6 minutes ago, Voiced said:

I believe Ingrid is the only one that doesn't keep her outfit when going into an Advanced or Master class? But retains her normal outfit as a Pegasus Knight. Unless someone can correct me if I'm wrong, that she gets her regular outfit from Falcon Knight.

I’m pretty sure that no one keeps their outfit in a master class.

Edited by Sooks1016

1 minute ago, Voiced said:

Well that really sucks. Ingrid kind of scammed out of her nice outfit for Advanced classes then.

Pegasus Knights were designed more as an advanced class but they switched it to intermediate; heck I keep her as a peg until she can certify for falcon knight.

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

To my knowledge, when rejoining in the timeskip units are wearing their timeskip outfit for chapter 13 if in an infantry class OR a canon mounted class (Peg Ingrid, Paladin Sylvain, Paladin Lorenz, Paladin Leonie and probably others). After this chapter, they go back to wearing whatever you have in the settings (units who don’t take part in chapter 13 stay the same as well).

I’ve been wondering why I haven’t been able to get their timeskip outfits on the battlefield without setting it manually haha 😂 All my units ended up defaulting into the generic class outfits after chapter 13 and I honestly had no idea they were supposed to keep their outfits in specific classes until I read about it online LOL.

But back on topic, I know these:

• Hilda - Warrior
  • Ignatz, Ashe, Bernie - Sniper
  • Leonie - Paladin (I honestly thought sniper seemed more canon tbh)
  • Dorothea - Dancer
  • Petra - Assassin and Wyvern Rider
  • Marianne, Linhardt, Mercedes - Bishop