Mythic Hero Plumeria: Lewd Dream

NSSKG151

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the most recent story chapter this isn't surprising at all. Plumeria certainly looks powerful enough, and a lot of the other units look good, but I would prefer to keep stockpiling orbs for whenever the next Harmonic Hero is released. I'll probably just take one circle and hope I get Plumeria or a useful merge for one of my better units.

As expected. Glad to get an Astra dancer, and being in red is good for me on this banner, although I'm surprised she's +Spd. I was guessing +Res, based on her weapon and apparent stats, which would certainly have helped my Lyon more. Regardless, certainly hoping I'll get her.

New Heroes reruns are Brave Micaiah, Lilith, and Julian. I don't care much about Lilith, and both her and Julian are only alongside units I already have, but Micaiah color sharing with Celica is nice. I don't have the orbs to pull green as well as red, but when I finish with the banner, I might pick up any green orbs in my final session if I think I can afford it.

Can't really get upset about what I already expected to happen.

Also, all the colors (except blue) are looking super good. Is Lilith worth risking the Ephraim and Lucina though? I don't know.

I don't really like her kit. (I mean. since she's a dancer, she'll be rocking WoM anyway) - but with her stats and kit - it would have been nice  if she was given Mystic boost. just. polish off her potenital to pop some dragons or something. (or tank a dragon hit)

I am kind of glad Plumeria is the Mythic this month since that hopefully means people will stop voting for her in CYL. Sadly people will still keep throwing tons of votes at whoever becomes the most popular Book 5 OC despite being just introduced. Wish she had better fodder skills though since I don't really need anything she's carrying. At least she would be better to use in Astra season than Altina. I'm surprised to see Julian on a Mythic banner this early. Figured they would have just kept rerunning FH!Corrin or FH!Tiki. Still, red and colorless look like the best colors if I was summoning on the banner but I think I am going to pass as always.

Edited by NSSKG151

Nice! Spd Mythic is perfect! I am going to start building a second BH!Ike now. Just need to wait for his Revival Focus. I already have a second BH!Lucina all ready to go too.

I hope I can get three Plumerias.

Ugh... just realized she is sharing with Líf and SOL!Seliph. Hope I do not get too many of them.

Edited by XRay

If one cares for AR Plumeria is a must considering Altina and Naga are really subpar when it comes to support duties (Naga sorta has a niche for dealing with Duma, but it's mostly not worth it when Thrasir is far more common). If you don't care about AR then let's check out fodder.

Atk/Res Push 4 is ok, although it seems like a skill more geared towards slow healers like Lena and the like than for offensive units that'd get more out of Fury 4. Sabotage Spd is a very nice support skill but still more on the niche side of things when compared to something more threatening like Sudden Panic. That leaves Atk/Res Rein, which is a pretty nice skill for slow mage fliers like Spring Camilla or F!Morgan, for faster ones it's better to wait for Spd/Res Rein. 

As for the rest of the banner:

Red has nice fodder overall with 2 chances at DC and Lif also having Time's Pulse. Unit quality is below average with Plumeria carrying the color on her shoulders as the other two aren't really great. 

Blue is wack. Lilith has an interesting niche and great fodder in Joint Drive Atk, L!Lucina still has a niche thanks to Future Vision but she's not very threatening nowadays and L!Ephraim brings down the color hard as he has neither fodder nor combat usage. 

Green is good. Yune and B!Micaiah are a little redundant imo but both of them still perform their roles pretty well and L!Celica is still disgusting with that True Dmg her Prf offers her, although Soul of Zofia's activation condition makes her a little tough to use at base as she needs Fury 4 to work at max potential. 

Colorless is mixed. Duma offers nothing outside of Upheaval shenanigans for AR-D, Julian is prime fodder and is also pretty strong as a unit but the lack of a Prf hurts him and L!Leif needs no explanation, dual phase prf Brave Bow and mini GF is a disgusting combo and make him one of the most dangerous units in the game. 

So I'd rank it: Red=Green>Colorless>>Blue.

No real complaints. No real orbs either, so nothing doing this month unless she turns up in the first round. Even if I did have orbs though, I've known from the a good while back that the overall lineup for this month was pretty sub-par with the most desirable units being just merges for Leif and Celica. Combined with Plumeria that means there's no colour for which I want more than one unit. Green's a little less bad than the others I suppose since while Micaiah has been a disappointing free pick so far (especially as Blue Hector is no longer countered by her), she might come into her own when she gets her refine a year from now.

As for Plumeria herself: I disregard the whole Astra dancer thing since I no longer take AR seriously, but even ignoring that she's probably the third best dancer in the game behind Legendary Azura and Duo Sigurd. On the other hand, she's the third best dancer in the game behind Legendary Azura and Duo Sigurd. It's an awkward place to be. You've tried the best, now try the rest.

Edited by Humanoid

I will pull red from the opening circle, but not because of the dancer, but because of distant counter for L!Edelgard.

Colourless is backup because I still don't have Leif and my namesake.

(technically same goes for Duma, but I have tried to avoid pulling him since his existence in Heroes - with success so far)

A part of me is disappointed that we got our 7th OC Mythic. However, she is superior to most other choices from a gameplay perspective. A refresher with a unique dance that also grants in combat buffs is amazing and will save the train wreck that Astra is so I won't complain about the character selection. I simply hoped she was a Res Mythic to help with tanking strategies as the fact that she is a dancer saves all Galeforce teams. Red is my focus for ideally two Plumerias however, I will most likely got none so Seliph and DC/Time's pulse is also really good. 

Yep. Skippable banner. Best thing on here for me is Lif for merges, but I also don't have L!Ephraim and would like another Lilith. Still, not tempting enough for me to spend orbs on. Saving for October special heroes/legendary banner.

Edit: Guess I'm free pulling blue unless there are no blue nodes. Then pulling red. I will be amused if I free pull Plumeria like I free pulled Mirabilis.

Edited by Mercakete

Plumeria's "Meet the Heroes" page is up, along with five FE4 additions: Arden, Arvis, Ayra, Lewyn and Deirdre. Alec (but not Naoise) is listed as a close associate for Arden and Erinys is listed as one for Lewyn and Arvis is not mentioned at all on Deirdre's page even though his page makes it clear that he married her, which is pretty funny.

Oh and since it's tangentially related, Ulster's name is still Ulster on the Meet the Heroes site and not Scathach. It's almost like the English localization team has a case of one hand not knowing what the other one is doing or something.

Well, I like collecting new units, so I wouldn’t mind getting Plumeria one day, though I don’t particularly care for the CYL Top 10 sneak in. I don’t care for AR more than just my daily match, but Plumeria would make Astra indeed a LOT easier. That alone makes her temping. Plus her VA is great! Never heard of her either.

The rest... I don’t have Seliph, so I wouldn’t mind him, but, honestly, he will see zero use. 
I want Yune and Celica, but B Miccy scares me lol. I don’t need another... Lif is okay, I already have him, and he would be a merge anyway. Like him too much to fodder.

Blue... Lucina and Ephraim would be great for merges, but I can’t justify spending orbs for merges over a new hero. Lilith would be just okay though.

Colorless... eh. If I didn’t have Leif, I would try here, but I got him and Julian recently, and I don’t really care for Duma, despite not having him.

Green=Red>Blue>Colorless personally.

Sigh... I'd say I'm not interested, but I also know my luck with these banners means I'll wind up getting her real easily... although by acknowledging my luck, perhaps I sway the tide of luck into a more unfavorable result? Though by acknowledging the change of luck's tide perhaps it sways back into a favorable result? Though by acknowledging the acknowledgement of the change of-

AAAANYWAY unless anyone would like to tell me otherwise, I'm not sure I have a good reason to care about having an Astra dancer when just running my Bike Light team off-season works perfectly fine for me as-is. Not like I particularly care about getting into the highest tiers when I can already make Tier 24+ perfectly fine...

I lewd you, I've been with you once upon a dream

It's really not surprising, Triandra's in November then.

She's an Astra Spd Mythic Flying Red Tome with Flower of Plenty (Res +3, gives Atk/Res +3 to allies in 5 rows and 3 columns in combat), Sweet Dreams (Dances and give ally +3 to all stats, gives -4 to all stats on nearest foe in 4 spaces (RIP Nohrzura)), Atk/Res Push 4, Sabotage Spd 3 and Atk/Res Rein 3.

As for everyone else, Red has SeLiph and Lif, Blue has L'Ephraim, L!Lucina and Lilith, Green has Yune, L!Celica and B!Micaiah and Colourless has Duma, L!Leif and Julian. So, Ive two colours where I have all three and two where I have 2. My priority then will be Red >= Green >> Colourless >>>>>>>> Blue

1 minute ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Problem is that Plumeria isn't a Mythic hero. Its supposed to be godlike entities and Plumeria is merely a minor villain, just like how Mirabilis is just a minor sidekick. 

There's nothing to suggest either of them holds godlike power. 

That only seems to hold true for the Mythic heroes who come from other games. Look at every other non-HeroesOC Mythic and the pattern holds true.

...though I will admit I'm getting kind of tired of Heroes OCs being Mythics when we've barely scratched the surface of mythical beings who could be Mythic heroes from other games...