Mythic Hero Plumeria: Lewd Dream

NSSKG151

9 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...though I will admit I'm getting kind of tired of Heroes OCs being Mythics when we've barely scratched the surface of mythical beings who could be Mythic heroes from other games...

Yup, and Heroes now officially makes up half (7/14) of the Mythic roster and we still have three more Book IV characters to go.

Remember when IS was capable of releasing FEH OCs as regular heroes? It’s OK if you don’t, because IS themselves certainly don’t remember those days.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the opposite take in that most of the names being thrown up as Mythic candidates are just plot MacGuffins with no real character of their own beyond the perfunctory role of exposition. Shallow as the FEH OCs may be, that's still infinitely more character than many of these other options so I don't mind them at all.

Plumeria refreshing Alfonse in the trailer and the Meet the Heroes page saying we should ask Alfonse for more info on her is pretty funny. I don't think it's the best to get stuck on the god-like being thing; Eir doesn't have any special authority, even Brammond was a stretch. The fairies have power over dreams, and from a game play stand point having a refresher and score booster as one unit is good.

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Can't really get upset about what I already expected to happen.

Also, all the colors (except blue) are looking super good. Is Lilith worth risking the Ephraim and Lucina though? I don't know.

Lilith has a 2.67% rate here, a 3% rate on a 4-character banner, and a 4% rate on a 3-character banner. Legendary banners aren't really a good place to go for New Heroes who aren't color sharing with other units you want.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

I lewd you, I've been with you once upon a dream

It's really not surprising, Triandra's in November then.

She's an Astra Spd Mythic Flying Red Tome with Flower of Plenty (Res +3, gives Atk/Res +3 to allies in 5 rows and 3 columns in combat), Sweet Dreams (Dances and give ally +3 to all stats, gives -4 to all stats on nearest foe in 4 spaces (RIP Nohrzura)), Atk/Res Push 4, Sabotage Spd 3 and Atk/Res Rein 3.

As for everyone else, Red has SeLiph and Lif, Blue has L'Ephraim, L!Lucina and Lilith, Green has Yune, L!Celica and B!Micaiah and Colourless has Duma, L!Leif and Julian. So, Ive two colours where I have all three and two where I have 2. My priority then will be Red >= Green >> Colourless >>>>>>>> Blue

I doubt Triandra will be in November. They spaced out Lif/Thrasir/Hel more than that, and between Mirabilis, Hel, Plumeria, Triandra, and the Book 5 free mythic, that'd make five consecutive mythics be OCs.

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Remember when IS was capable of releasing FEH OCs as regular heroes? It’s OK if you don’t, because IS themselves certainly don’t remember those days.

That wasn't a good thing, it meant losing proper New Heroes banners from main series games. This is a far better alternative. (Although Mirabilis was obviously the best in terms of space, since she didn't take up either a New Heroes slot or a mythic slot.)

9 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

Well at least this means she's probably not threatening for a CYL5 slot. And Galeforce strategies for Astra season are a lot more open. 

Camilla and Loki say hi.

23 minutes ago, Othin said:

May, with Mila.

This made me chuckle.

On topic, I don't care for Plumeria so won't get her. Coming off of how randomly the Book 3 OCs were released it's kinda weird for her to come out just when everyone thought she would. Either this is the set up for a cruel joke or we'll get the other OCs sooner this time around as well. A nice change in strategy if so!

So with Plumeria being more common now and one the main ploblems Anima has to face, I might start using the Camila restore trap again. Brave Camila, Mirabilis, Thrasir, second dancer and something else.

Anyway, looking at her again I am glad she is a spd mythic as when running double Plumeria she gives +10 Hp, +8 spd and +6 Atk/Res during combat. I was worried that B.Edelgard and Iddun won't benefit from that but I can create alternatives, also now I can run galeforce with a bigger ease. So I will try to get two copier of her.  

11 hours ago, XRay said:

Ugh... just realized she is sharing with Líf and SOL!Seliph. Hope I do not get too many of them.

More Distant Counter for the nth, +10 copies of Ares, CYL Edelgard, CYL Ike, Laevatein, and possibly Seliph or Sigurd depending on what happens with Divine Tyrfing's unique refinement. Or Time's Pulse for the nth, +10 copies of legendary Alm, Ayra, Barst, CYL Lysithea, Navarre, Ogma, or whoever.

She died -- I think -- in the recent chapter, it made sense, and Astra mythics needed a third unit, especially a ranged unit or refresh unit. I would like for her to show up because Astra season is annoying to say the least. Altina's useful when she can Distant Counter, Vantage and kill things, but Naga's just there for scoring and the occasional effective damage on Duma. Legendary/Mythic banners have been meh, so I do not expect her or anyone on the banner to show up.

Along with her, legendary Celica, legendary Leif, and Lif are the ones I want to most. I don't have them, but regardless, legendary Celica and legendary Leif are self-explanatory. I do not have Lif and he would be useful for Mjolnir's Strike or maybe if I some miracle happens and I get a ton of copies of him, having him replace someone including possibly Duma for Anima defense and being able to inherit Distant Counter and Time's Pulse to someone would be neat. Problem is that only Barst comes to mind as with unique refined Devil Axe, Wrath, and Time's Pulse, he would be able to have charged Bonfires. Distant Counter is a bonus as he does have the bulk to survive mages, but Sturdy Impact would be better for wrathful player phase destruction. A Vantage seal would be wonderfully chaotic for him, regular and LA Hector, and others, but I digress. Similarly, I don't have Julian or legendary Seliph, but they are on a lower priority. Julian has better offenses than Sothe, but he's a 5* exclusive to Sothe's 3* to 4*. Skill-wise, Close Foil and Lull Atk/Spd would be great on someone. Problem is that Close Foil and Spendthrift Bow works out better for archers like Norne and Lull Atk/Spd or whatever can be inherited from someone else later. Cecilia doesn't really have the speed to benefit from Lull Atk/Spd as much as she would from Lull Atk/Res, Jeorge's bulk is good enough he can use Close Counter and you can get that and Lull Atk/Def from a spare legendary Chrom with emphasis on spare since legendary Chrom is really good, Close Foil completes unique refined Naga's Dragon Counter, but similarly to Cecilia, Julia's speed isn't that great for Lull Atk/Spd to be that helpful compared to Lull Atk/Res, and Kronya would rather have some other B passive than Lull Atk/Spd. I guess Brunnya or Saizo would be the best options? More copies of Duma, legendary Ephraim, Lilith, legendary Lucina, CYL Micaiah, and copy of Yune would be fine too. I don't want to spend fruits to change Yune's +HP, -Res to anything that is not +HP and -Res.

Edited by Kaden

Finally I can save orbs, Duo!Sigurd took all my orbs to get but I am happy I did.  Anyway I will free pull red and skip.  Freyr is the only one of the fairies I like so I kind of hope he is put in like Mirabilis so I can have a chance at him with tickets.

Honestly a little dissapointed with her design/kit in that IS didn't push more on the 'nightmare/sex dream' vibe to differentiate her more... a skill that cast quasi-Sleep or Paralyze would be broken as hell but would be so neat in terms of shaking up the meta and more like her rather than Purple Dancer(tm).

Ah well, I'm only interested in Tellius characters and select villains, pass.

I'm just happy an Astra Dancer Mythic exists. Although, I'll probably wait until she's featured in a better banner. Lif is fine because I like Alfonse, but I really don't care for Seliph. Triandra will likely debut on a New Heroes banner or a Hero Fest near the end of Book 4, which leaves the goat siblings open for next year. In the meantime, I'm kind of getting impatient waiting for Dheginsea, Lehran, and beast Fomortiis. 

Also, hot take, but the OC Mythics are a lot better than most of the backstory characters from the main games. Dancer Fairies > Generic swords (Anri, Hartmut, Roland, EO!Byleth), more dragons (Seiros, Anankos), and nobodies (Jugdral's crusty crusaders, Magvel's unnamed heroes, "coincidentally" Lyn-faced Hanon)

Edited by trainer_derp

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

More Distant Counter for the nth, +10 copies of Ares, CYL Edelgard, CYL Ike, Laevatein, and possibly Seliph or Sigurd depending on what happens with Divine Tyrfing's unique refinement. Or Time's Pulse for the nth, +10 copies of legendary Alm, Ayra, Barst, CYL Lysithea, Navarre, Ogma, or whoever.

I guess I could restock on Distant Counter or get more Time's Pulse, but neither Líf not SOL!Seliph is going to be fodder until I get a merge on them. If I get a really good Trait right off the bat, I guess I could just fodder the second and subsequent copies, but I think I would still merge Líf over foddering him for Mjölnir's Strike.

5 hours ago, Othin said:

That wasn't a good thing, it meant losing proper New Heroes banners from main series games. This is a far better alternative. (Although Mirabilis was obviously the best in terms of space, since she didn't take up either a New Heroes slot or a mythic slot.)

OK, so:

OCs taking one of (at min) twelve, monthly New Heroes banners: bad

OCs taking one of only six, bi-monthly Mythic Hero slots: good

I can not possibly consider the latter to be better when it is so much worse from a mathematical standpoint.

Besides, what difference does it make? In either case, the OCs are taking slots that could’ve went to main series characters instead. 

47 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

OK, so:

OCs taking one of (at min) twelve, monthly New Heroes banners: bad

OCs taking one of only six, bi-monthly Mythic Hero slots: good

I can not possibly consider the latter to be better when it is so much worse from a mathematical standpoint.

Besides, what difference does it make? In either case, the OCs are taking slots that could’ve went to main series characters instead. 

Because the New Heroes banners add more relevant characters than mythics, and OC New Heroes banners have historically been smaller than normal New Heroes banners.

And like I said, the Mirabilis method is the best one since it costs zero slots of any kind. 

Edited by Othin

8 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I have the opposite take in that most of the names being thrown up as Mythic candidates are just plot MacGuffins with no real character of their own beyond the perfunctory role of exposition. Shallow as the FEH OCs may be, that's still infinitely more character than many of these other options so I don't mind them at all.

I mean, I think that's a lot of why people want them in, so that we can get more character out of these figures.

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yup, and Heroes now officially makes up half (7/14) of the Mythic roster and we still have three more Book IV characters to go.

There's a possibility Triandra might be on a regular banner similar to Mirabilis. Maybe Freyr too who knows if they even add him into the game. I doubt it will happen for Freyja though.

Also, I've seen this complaint many times already and it always make me laugh. If IS would just add Mythic heroes from other games, we would run out of Mythic candidates in two years if not less, that include characters we never saw like Anri. Since I imagine IS is aiming at the long term, OCs are kinda necessary to safeguard other characters.

Oh yeah, and all the OCs characters from the regular pool are all garbage aside of Loki and Surtr and offer no good fooder for the most part.

7 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

CYL5 just got a good bit more interesting now that this trash character won't be up in the top ranks.

Oh you poor innocent soul

If you really think IS won't have a big tiddy female OC hero for Book 5, I have bad news for you...

38 minutes ago, Othin said:

Because the New Heroes banners add more relevant characters than mythics, and OC New Heroes banners have historically been smaller than normal New Heroes banners.

Saying "historically" doesn't mean much when they only did two FEH New Heroes banners. And of those two, the first one was the third New Heroes banner just in that month (September 2018) while the second was a blatant between books filler banner. As far as I'm concerned, we really didn't lose much due to those banners existing.

3 minutes ago, Nym said:

There's a possibility Triandra might be on a regular banner similar to Mirabilis. Maybe Freyr too who knows if they even add him into the game. I doubt it will happen for Freyja though.

If they do that again, it'll probably be Freyr in my opinion since he's a good fairy like Peony and Mirabilis.

4 minutes ago, Nym said:

Also, I've seen this complaint many times already and it always make me laugh. If IS would just add Mythic heroes from other games, we would run out of Mythic candidates in two years if not less, that include characters we never saw like Anri. Since I imagine IS is aiming at the long term, OCs are kinda necessary to safeguard other characters.

They literally have two years worth of Mythics just from the Jugdral crusaders (aka a single game) alone. They have plenty more characters to use from the mainline games than you think.

8 minutes ago, Nym said:

Oh yeah, and all the OCs characters from the regular pool are all garbage aside of Loki and Surtr and offer no good fooder for the most part.

That's more of a product of all of those characters being 2018 releases. There are very few 5* exclusives from that year that still hold up well as fodder, regardless of which game they came from.

7 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

CYL5 just got a good bit more interesting now that this trash character won't be up in the top ranks.

Honestly, this isn't going to change much as Freyja is just going to take Plumeria's place up there (possibly in addition to newest hot waifu from Book V)

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Saying "historically" doesn't mean much when they only did two FEH New Heroes banners. And of those two, the first one was the third New Heroes banner just in that month (September 2018) while the second was a blatant between books filler banner. As far as I'm concerned, we really didn't lose much due to those banners existing.

If they do that again, it'll probably be Freyr in my opinion since he's a good fairy like Peony and Mirabilis.

They literally have two years worth of Mythics just from the Jugdral crusaders (aka a single game) alone. They have plenty more characters to use from the mainline games than you think.

That's more of a product of all of those characters being 2018 releases. There are very few 5* exclusives from that year that still hold up well as fodder, regardless of which game they came from.

Honestly, this isn't going to change much as Freyja is just going to take Plumeria's place up there (possibly in addition to newest hot waifu from Book V)

Freyja isn't as trash as Plumeria. Freyja at least has tragic character traits. Plumeria is just literally the goddess of lewd fanservice; it's in her job description.

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That's more of a product of all of those characters being 2018 releases. There are very few 5* exclusives from that year that still hold up well as fodder, regardless of which game they came.

If you don't count the crusaders you mentionned (which isn't guaranteed at all), you have at best one or two Mythics per game, and Echoes and Awakening are out of Mythics already. Two Mythics for Marth's games, unsure about FE4 and FE5 (maybe Legendary Julius but that's not a Mythic like his sister), FE6 might have two but possibly just one since Iduun is here as a regular hero already. FE7 one or two. Very unsure about FE8 since Lyon is already there twice as both himself and the Demon King. Ike's games two more for sure, maybe even 3. Fates is only Anankos and Three Houses maybe just Rhea and at best, Nemesis too. That's two years at best if you ask me unless they add the crusaders or Anri.

More like because of the Duel skills, and you know... Sorcery blade.

Glad it's Plumeria, but I'll have to wait for her to share with Mirabilis for merges on both. Nice to finally have a new Astra unit if people for whatever reason still don't have one. Though it's a bit unfortunate she's Red since Altina already covers that. Thankfully I been foddered Altina so no problems for me~

I am mad confused on her kit, though. Sabotage Spd when she has 3 Spd? She boosts Spd when Res is her best stat?