Bound Hero Battle: Ranulf & Lethe

SatsumaFSoysoy

>Jill and Shinon: Get in Nemesis, we're killing beasts.

>Thales: New phone who this? I accept regardless.

This went surprisingly easily. Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with the Serenes royalty (Tibarn, Naesala, Reyson and Leanne) and Infernal cleared with BersIker, Jorge, B!Ike and SummeRhys

Edited by Dayni

Yep, Gen 5 stats is pretty bonkers if I can defeat a red beast unit easily with an unmerged axe unit. Today's challenge wasn't too bad after getting that first turn set up especially since tomorrow is Plumeria's MHB and her map is probably going to be annoying.

Dio tagging everyone BUT me

This one was actually fun~ Anything that lets me remotely change up the builds is a nice change of pace~

@Diovani Bressan - Nice work, you’re getting the hang of the 1-turn and the team’s pretty unique on top of it~

@LordFrigid - We always love the Double Caeda~ I’m surprised how well Palla took on Ranulf but he does have rather low attack for a big cat. Nice job!

@NSSKG151 - Impressive first turn from OG!Anna with the Blue Flame. And Jill one-rounding Lethe was also very cool.

@Diovani Bressan: Nice one turn clear. The weapon triangle did't seem to bother you very much this run.  But man Veronica is though. I know units are getting crazy nowadays, but she made short work of Lethe.

@Landmaster Nice showing of summer Elise. Wolf tomes aren't used a lot, but that tome in combination of vantage worked pretty well against all the cavs/cats. 
Meanwhile I brought a pink troubadour of my own.

Second gen princes (And yes thats totally Kiragi) Vs cats
@Diovani Bressan: Nice one turn clear. The weapon triangle did't seem to bother you very much this run.  But man Veronica is though. I know units are getting crazy nowadays, but she made short work of Lethe.

@Landmaster Nice showing of summer Elise. Wolf tomes aren't used a lot, but that tome in combination of vantage worked pretty well against all the cavs/cats.

This wasn't the hardest GHB so I used it as a test run for my own pink Troubadour.  Just imagine Gordin is Kiragi and all the second gen princes are there.

Infernal/Lunatic cleared with my tricked out Valter, brave!Carmelia that made short work of the kitties once when bottlenecked up at the top (god bless gravity), pirate!Tibarn which mopped up the lower half, and my newly obtained BIke which did the first wave of bottlenecking at the top.

Y'all were right, BIke is a monster.

Cleared with Silvia, F!Grima, Titania, and Balldigan.

I like how Balldigan is working even when not fully built. The only threats to him were the Blue Mage (which F!Grima ate on Turn 1) and the Green Bow (color advantage bow on Balldigan's first outing is real fucking rude, but he survived it). Everything else was promptly laughed at.

@Diovani Bressan Looks like I successfully brought you to the galeforcing side. Abel is a neat galeforcer I need to build up one of these days when I start doing clears with units other than Bartre and Fir. Pirate Veronica is definitely going to be a great galeforcer for you. Nice clear!

@LordFrigid That extra movement sure helped out. I had so much trouble because of the garbage starting positions for this clear. The whitewings certainly did a lot in this clear. The cavalry effectiveness sure helped out Caeda as well. Very nice job!

@NSSKG151 Wow Jill fits right in with the Anna squad! I was surprised to see commander Anna destroy Ranulf like that. She's looking really nice with that atk boon. Great clear!

@Landmaster That was terrifying seeing what you did with mage Elise. Nice to see CC vantage coming in handy and that wolf tome did a ton of work. That was really awesome!

@Sasori Ew Shiro... Not having to worry about mages certainly helped him tank everything. Sad that Seigbert didn't get any damage in, but seeing Forrest destroy stuff like that was really neat! That was a cool strategy, great job!

This BHB was quite annoying for me since the starting positions were insanely far away and made it impossible to use the usual double Bartre and Fir. I was trying to use OG Bartre to kill Lethe, but I just couldn't get anything working with him. Either Lethe was too weak to damage him enough to get him into wings range, or the ward beasts from Ranulf prevented Bartre from killing her in one round. Just ended up going with the father and daughter bunny duo and two dancers.

5 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Wow, Galeforce Tibarn is as good as I've heard. Too bad mine is gonna be fed to a mage flier 🙂

I got lucky and pulled one with an Atk asset so I can only imagine how good PP!Tibarn is given his lack of WTD.

On 9/30/2020 at 1:18 AM, Maaka said:

@Sasori Ew Shiro... Not having to worry about mages certainly helped him tank everything. Sad that Seigbert didn't get any damage in, but seeing Forrest destroy stuff like that was really neat! That was a cool strategy, great job!

This BHB was quite annoying for me since the starting positions were insanely far away and made it impossible to use the usual double Bartre and Fir. I was trying to use OG Bartre to kill Lethe, but I just couldn't get anything working with him. Either Lethe was too weak to damage him enough to get him into wings range, or the ward beasts from Ranulf prevented Bartre from killing her in one round. Just ended up going with the father and daughter bunny duo and two dancers.

Pity broken a few too many times?😅 Siegbert was nice enough to share the spotlight since he had many Abyssal runs already.

I can see how this would be tricky for a one turn clear. Hope you did't end up having to fodder of a distant counter just for this clear? Though you did a good job of still clearing this map. Distance or no distance.

14 hours ago, Sasori said:

Pity broken a few too many times?😅 Siegbert was nice enough to share the spotlight since he had many Abyssal runs already.

I can see how this would be tricky for a one turn clear. Hope you did't end up having to fodder of a distant counter just for this clear? Though you did a good job of still clearing this map. Distance or no distance.

The first one was fine, but the 3 others were completely unwelcome, especially the one at a 6.25% pity rate. If only Siegbert would have pity broken me instead... Already had DC on spring Bartre, though I would have happily fed it to him if I didn't. Anything for Bartre really.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Sasori said:

Meanwhile I brought a pink troubadour of my own.

Second gen princes (And yes thats totally Kiragi) Vs cats

This wasn't the hardest GHB so I used it as a test run for my own pink Troubadour.  Just imagine Gordin is Kiragi and all the second gen princes are there.

Late but I don’t forget~

Is Forrest officially joining the other Royal Sons? I’m definitely here for it~ Gordon even makes sense now holding Kiragi’s spot~ Anyway, Shiro is a godlike tank, Forrest’s Palm Staff helped him a lot with that. Pretty cool doing most of the work without having to move from one side of the map~

On 10/27/2020 at 11:56 PM, Landmaster said:

Late but I don’t forget~

Is Forrest officially joining the other Royal Sons? I’m definitely here for it~ Gordon even makes sense now holding Kiragi’s spot~ Anyway, Shiro is a godlike tank, Forrest’s Palm Staff helped him a lot with that. Pretty cool doing most of the work without having to move from one side of the map~

Definately. Heroes gave him little to work with so he became my pity project. And it helps that he fits in well with a royal sons theme.