Who should my cousin use it on?

James Marshall

As my cousin has chosen Makalov ignore my last question, but he has another question  Can you help?

In his current playthrough he's about to choose his team for The Tower and wants to know if you think he should use A Arms Scroll to raise Makalov's Rank with Axes to A and the reason he wants to do that is so that Makalov can use A Forged Silver Axe that thanks to gaining The Benefit of The Goddess Card has Mt 22, Hit 90, Crit 20, WT 16 and RNG 1

Or should he use it to raise Micaiahs Light Magic Rank to SS and the reason he wants to do that is because it is the only way to guarantee that Micaiah can use The SS Rank Light Tome that you get when you kill Lekhain that doesn't expose her to too much danger

1 hour ago, James Marshall said:

ignore my last question

Oh. Whoops.

Makalov will get a lot more use out of the arms scroll in my opinion. Chances are that Makalov will be doing a lot more heavy lifting unless your cousin BEXP-abused Miccy to high speed. If Miccy hasn't been BEXP-abused, she is in danger of getting one-rounded by a lot of enemies.