Mythic Hero Battle - Plumeria: Lewd Dream

Diovani Bressan

I almost gave up on this one. I tried different things but always ended up getting stuck and surrounded by everything but apparently all I needed is to do the usual and bruteforce my way through by shooting down the evil fairy on turn 1.

@LordFrigid Double Caeda takes the win again by flying over and destroying everything on Turn 1. Great clear!

@Maaka Bartre doesn't fear the color red and we got to see Galeforcing Azura again. Nice clear!

@GuiltyLove Looked like all Plumeria did was watch everyone slowly walk down towards their deaths. Catria didn't care about weapon advantage and just took out the lance flier easily. Nice clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Ah yes, there is Celica and Veronica with their newly refined weapons. Celica went to town and mowed everything down while Kagero went and picked off the stragglers. Nice clear.

@Landmaster The AI is always so unpredictable with assist skills. Nice finish with beating Plumeria in the head with a carrot.

@daisy jane Alm put in a lot work this time around. I felt it was kind of appropriate that you brought the two Duo units based on canon couples for this map.

@Alexmender Amazing Eirika clear! Makes me wish I had Kaden so I could do crazy Sieglinde builds on Eirika as well.

Edited by NSSKG151

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I almost gave up on this one. I tried different things but always ended up getting stuck and surrounded by everything but apparently all I needed is to do the usual and bruteforce my way through by shooting down the evil fairy on turn 1.

@LordFrigid Double Caeda takes the win again by flying over and destroying everything on Turn 1. Great clear!

@Maaka Bartre doesn't fear the color red and we got to see Galeforcing Azura again. Nice clear!

@GuiltyLove Looked like all Plumeria did was watch everyone slowly walk down towards their deaths. Catria didn't care about weapon advantage and just took out the lance flier easily. Nice clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Ah yes, there is Celica and Veronica with their newly refined weapons. Celica went to town and mowed everything down while Kagero went and picked off the stragglers. Nice clear.

@Landmaster The AI is always so unpredictable with assist skills. Nice finish with beating Plumeria in the head with a carrot.

@daisy jane Alm put in a lot work this time around. I felt it was kind of appropriate that you brought the two Duo units based on canon couples for this map.

@Alexmender Amazing Eirika clear! Makes me wish I had Kaden so I could do crazy Sieglinde builds on Eirika as well.

206 damage with Deadeye... Overkill is my favorite type of killing!

@Some Jerk Wow that's a tanky Eldigan. Looks like he will be a lot of fun to use. Silvia being a monster as usual. That exact damage kill on Plumeria was quite nice, and yes, the earth boost seal was quite annoying lol. Awesome clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Holy cow... Celica is insane with her refine. That guard sword armor gave her no problems at all. The healing did quite a bit as well. Kagero doing some insane damage as usual. Still can't believe how strong she can be. Very nice job!

@Landmaster I've said this on so many of your clears already, but the ability to have many different types of effective damage on the Elises makes her so amazing. Just being able to murder that armor at the start and then the axe cav on the counter was pretty great. The AI was pretty crazy in this one. All the rallying and dancing making it easy to lure a few at a time. Great job!

@NSSKG151 Ooo brave bow NY Anna this time, huh? That was some pretty wild damage. Looks like you had to do a lot of tricky movement this time, but it worked out nicely. Great clear!

This one didn't take too too long, mostly just had to figure out how to deal with the first turn or two and go from there. I wanted to bait out Plumeria turn 1, and my answer to that turned out to be my newly +10'd...Jagen! He might just be the mvp on this one.

I don't think these two pairs have been used together yet, but was happy to get to use the redhead siblings again as well, and Y!Marth is always very helpful. Ewan (along with Cecilia, who I need to figure out a build for) is now rocking a summoner support as well, finally using up my other two feh pass slots until I unsub at some point.

@GuiltyLove The fact that you just left Plumeria to her own devices really surprises me, I thought she'd be the scariest thing here and wanted to get rid of her asap. Nice job!

@Landmaster I really liked the enemies kinda roadblocking themselves and even getting into a small reposition loop there. There's also just something about summer Elise taking a hit to the face and responding with "This is fun!" as she shoots out a wolf head.

@daisy jane That squad is just so powerful, and again I'm jealous of these spendthrift Nornes!

@Some Jerk I really like the squad you've got for this, and nice to see new dance Eldigan get some nice use.

@Flying Shogi This is definitely making me wanna finally make my own AOE mage, only person I've really got set up for any of that is Igrene, and that's her default anyways.

@LordFrigid Those Caeda one turns just never cease to be impressive, nice one as usual!

@Maaka Same to you and the Bartres! Also nice to see flying Axezura there too.

@NSSKG151 While she didn't see too much combat this time, I'm glad to see OG Anna has all 15 flowers and that fancy new C-slot now.

@Sasori

@Diovani Bressan Thats no abel!.  Cool one turn clear. Eirika did a good job at one rounding that annoying Raven tome jerk and the 4 star Est put on a lot of damage. Did't know she could be so effective.

@Maaka : Spring Bartre keeps impressing me. My pretty fast Sieg had trouble doubling that Manakete and Bartre just wrecked it. I also did't know ny Azura had pretty good power behind her.

@SatsumaFSoysoy: Oh hey. Celica is reunited with her prf. I did't know it was so good either. Self healing every combat and helping her out with galeforcing. Kagero was a one rounding machine too.

@Landmaster: The Elise's took quite a bit of damage in this map, but luckily they where very good in dishing it out too. I was wondering what you'd do against the instant special proc, but Desperation doesn't care how ready that special is.

@Unknown Gamer11: +10 Jagen. Now those are a combination of words you don't hear often. Still he seemed tailor made to play around in this map. Lots of reds and mages to res tank...or Green dragons appearantly. Baby Marth and Ewan did a fine job as well. Both could't have been the easiest units to +10
-------
As for my own clear I managed to do a Abyssal clear with the new second gen prince squad.  Siegbert and Gordin handled the offense, Shiro the defense and Forrest filled in the gaps and played support with the palm staff. The biggest problem was that blue mage jerk hard countering the entire team

Meanwhile team Sharena had fun playing in the difficulty below that. Sharena dealing with lewd fairy on turn 1 made the rest a lot more smoothly

Time for some more comments

Spoiler

@daisy jane - LMAO, getting rid of Plumeria first is one way to do it. Alm and Celica are still absolute demons killing things they have no business doing. Micaiah is of course the ultimate Res tank. Good work, using both Duo Skills Turn 1 ended up being the way to go.

@GuiltyLove - Thanks, the song is called Black Rose by Taemin. And absolutely, all the Elises are decked out with toys to fit the occasion. 

@Alexmender - Ayyee I’m glad someone noticed that Repo loop. Yep, it seriously saved us from getting swarmed so she definitely had to stay alive for as long as we could while we just focused on whoever spawned in at the bottom of the map.

So Fairy Eirika makes her debut finally and we get to see what she looks like at full power. Interesting that you had to take a more offensive route. I don’t think we’ve ever seen Eirika with Galeforce but it definitely made sense for this clear to go more offensive with how many spawns there are all over the place. Nice to see Eirika’s more offensive side, very good clear!

@LordFrigid - Yep, that Fafnir was our saving grace. That and all those Rallies taking Plumeria’s attention.

Celica stealing Thrasir’s Omnicidal thunder for a bit by taking out Plumeria right away. She didn’t have too many nasty Blues to deal with on this one, thankfully. It was a pretty smooth run.

I saw that Smite on Thrasir, very clever preparing for that Cav to get danced and that later turn. Thrasir is the queen of never caring about the weapon triangle. All that AOE damage helped make Plumeria much easier to get rid of.

@NSSKG151 - Looking at those builds, I can already tell how hyper offensive this clear will be. I think this is the first time we’ve seen Galeforce on Apotheosis Anna. And NY!Anna’s enjoying Deadeye for some huge numbers. That seemed like a pretty easy clear, despite how you made it seem pretty challenging. Sometimes going to offensive route is the best bet.

@Maaka - Yep, now if we could just get an Armor killing Tome that isn’t Micaiah, that would be very nice IS~

@Unknown Gamer11 - That is the speediest Ewan I have ever seen. And what a Jagen. He is still an amazing Res tank, even today. The poor top half of the map seems like it was made to be counted by Baby Marth. Good clear all around with some unique units, too!

@Sasori - Some Fates boys ft Gordin. This team works really well together with Gordin and Seigbert on offense and Shiro tanking. Forrest helps them all out with Palm Staff’s debuffs and being able to heal. Really nice clear because I love the Royal Sons~

Sharena is still a beast of a tank being able to eat that Special and then some. Matthew’s Infantry Rush was nice to have here. Your positioning was pretty spot on for every turn. That Blue Fridge was a pretty huge menace, I didn’t even know he had Miracle. But once Raigh’s hands were clear, he couldn’t do anything against magic~ Good job, Sharena team!

On 9/30/2020 at 10:28 AM, GuiltyLove said:

Nothing too special besides using Duo Palla. For some reason I ended up saving Plumeria for last mostly because I had no one to bait her out with. My units never left the bottom part of the map... weird. Myrrh is a treasure like always!

I did not kill Plumeria last, but I did had to kill her towards the end of the map too after reinforcements have died down a bit. I used TSOIA!Palla with three Dancers/Singers. I was mostly stuck in the bottom left corner for a while before I can move anywhere else.

@Unknown Gamer11 Sometimes I forget just how powerful Ewan really is. He certainly did quite a bit of damage. Jagen held on pretty well himself. Very nice job!

@Sasori Ew to Shiro again. Using wings to get Gordin away from being possibly blown up was quite nice. He certainly doesn't like mages. Glad that Siegbert had some time to shine. Great job on the Sharena squad clear as well. She just barely hung on against Plumeria, but did quite well against everyone else. Great clears!

Sweet dreams are made of this? Who am I to disagree?

I'll tell you, I'm a guy who had some difficulty to figure out what strat could work on this map so nope, I don't think it's much of a sweet dream.

Normal and Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with Lif, Alfrena, SummYlgr and Loki and Infernal cleared with Mareeta, Alfrena, Y!Merric and Tethys.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:18 AM, NSSKG151 said:

A week late, but better late than never I guess.

On 10/1/2020 at 4:40 AM, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Busting out the new refines for the Brave girlies~ I knew Celica would be crazy, but I wasn’t expecting her to be that wild. I’m more impressed by what she could tank than anything, that was a great clear! Good to see she’s enjoying her her refine~

The Mystic Boost definitely makes Celica deceptively tanky. She's great in both phases if I choose to build her for such.

I like how you finessed that deadly line of enemies by abusing how the AI works with rallies, dances and Repo. Breaking the enemies down into manageable chunks sealed the deal.

@daisy jane That double Duo skill activation was fancy. I was honestly expecting you to just leave Norne in place after shooting Plumeria, but I guess expecting her to tank everyone including a TA Raven mage is too much lol.

On 10/1/2020 at 7:46 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice use of Celica and Veronica! Congrats! I am just starting to play with Galeforce, and I don't have that many units with the skill... and Celica is very easy to use, so... I am using her a lot now. lol

Good. You must use her lots.

On 10/1/2020 at 8:19 AM, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy What a massacre! B!Celica just cut through them like butter and no one stood a chance, even when at the beginning it looked a little dicey when Celica tanked that TA mage and Veronica ate an axe to the face too. I mentioned it before, but it seems Celica really got a power spike with that refine of hers. It was really cool!

She definitely did turn into a monster. She can beat up Eirika now.

Speaking of Eirika, she tore this map up too. Galeforce Eirika is definitely new. It speaks volumes to Eirika's bulk when fully set up when Renewal is her only form of sustain in an Abyssal map and it works perfectly fine.

On 10/1/2020 at 3:18 PM, LordFrigid said:

What’s not fair? Celica rushing the LHS, taking out an armor and the boss on the PP, then surviving 2 Abyssal enemies, including one blue TA mage on the EP? idk, that’s probably one of the most fair and balanced things I’ve ever seen.

Royal Sword/Double Lion craziness is fun and all, but I really liked that Guidance maneuver near the end. I don’t see enough cool Guidance maneuvers these days. Nice job!

Fair and balanced indeed. I love Guidance, and have been using it extensively ever since I put the seal on LAzura.

@NSSKG151 I imagine this map is very difficult for the Annas to take on passively, yeah. NYAnna is always an impressive nuke. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you've already replaced Close Call with Spurn on Awakening Anna.

@Unknown Gamer11 Damn, that's a powerful Jagen. Only 3 damage from the green Fafnir. He definitely helped pave the way for Marth to deal with the top, which is pretty fitting for Jagen's role.

On 10/2/2020 at 5:45 PM, Sasori said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy: Oh hey. Celica is reunited with her prf. I did't know it was so good either. Self healing every combat and helping her out with galeforcing. Kagero was a one rounding machine too.

It definitely is good. She is arguably one of the best sword units in the game now, not just in Player Phase.

Which kingdom is Gordin prince of? But I suppose he is a prince in your heart. Forrest's magic damage was definitely the key here, but he needed the other three to protect him.

• 2 years later...

Another one done, 1 more to go (also, I hate battles with dancers in it, luckily I managed to get to Plumeria on turn 1)