Mythic Hero Battle - Plumeria: Lewd Dream

Diovani Bressan

This wasn't too bad, even on Abyssal. Dancers are scary, but you can just take her out on the first turn. I used Blarblade L'Arachel, with dance/buff support from Legendary Azura, Peony, and Mirabilis.

Took me some time to find a way to make it work... but I did!

@Landmaster @daisy jane @DarkAlf @BoaFerox @mcsilas @Sasori @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy @mampfoid

@LordFrigid Nice clear! I liked the Caeda shoving Caeda strat, to move the WoM spot and allow Catria to do some killing.

@LordFrigid Wow looks like spd/def rein came in handy on Plumeria. That was a pretty close kill. Seems like pegasus flight did a lot as well. Great clear!

@Diovani Bressan The positioning was pretty crazy here. Glad you managed to make it work with drive atk. Having enemies live on 1 hp really sucks lol. Making one-turn clears work with low merged units is pretty impressive. Good job!

The guard sword was annoying in this map. Forced me to use two dancers, but it also helped Bartre completely ignore the weapons triangle.

That Abyssal was Seliph level of easy. Used B.Edelgard, Bramimond, Mirabilis (the best dancer in the game in my opinion) and Legendary Eliwood. It was very easy and it took about 6 tries in total to figure out. Eliwood gave Edelgard Bonus doubler, Mirabilis gave Def and Res to Ed and her dance debuffed enemies so Bram could be more effective. 

Edited by SuperNova125

Dance-off!

@LordFrigid @Maaka @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Wanda @Diovani Bressan

(This clear assumes that F!Grima does not have a Summoner Support.)

First time I've had to bust out the Lull Spd/Def for an Abyssal map. Silvia was unfortunately the victim of Plumeria's debuff, so she needed a little more oomph to oneround her and reach the Bow Cavalier behind her and later needed to oneshot the Axe Dragon, which F!Grima needed to slot in Drive Atk for. The rest of this map was all Balldigan, abusing Courtly Candle and Aether to pull some sick stunts. Swagging on the Lance Knight at the end was pretty funny - he has 64 Atk and he still does 0 damage to Balldigan on either phase.

Edited by Some Jerk

33 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

Dance-off!

@LordFrigid @Maaka @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Wanda @Diovani Bressan

(This clear assumes that F!Grima does not have a Summoner Support.)

First time I've had to bust out the Lull Spd/Def for an Abyssal map. Silvia was unfortunately the victim of Plumeria's debuff, so she needed a little more oomph to oneround her and reach the Bow Cavalier behind her and later needed to oneshot the Axe Dragon, which F!Grima needed to slot in Drive Atk for. The rest of this map was all Balldigan, abusing Courtly Candle and Aether to pull some sick stunts. Swagging on the Lance Knight at the end was pretty funny - he has 64 Atk and he still does 0 damage to Balldigan on either phase.

Wow, Eldigan is really tanky. I was scared for a second when he had to face the axe user at low HP. I'm surprised he took no damage from the lance at the end. I really hope Grima can get a refine, but Legendary units probably aren't getting one; she's also a DC user, making it even less likely.

@Flying Shogi @Landmaster @NSSKG151 @XRay @Unknown Gamer11 @daisy jane

Nothing too special besides using Duo Palla. For some reason I ended up saving Plumeria for last mostly because I had no one to bait her out with. My units never left the bottom part of the map... weird. Myrrh is a treasure like always!

Cleared out Abyssal Plumeria while killing all reinforcements and taking no damage at all.

+Atk 5*+10+7 Reinhardt: Dire Thunder, Reposition, Blazing Thunder, Death Blow 4, Lancebreaker, Hone Cavalry, Atk +3
+Spd +10+10 Brave Lyn: Brave Bow+, Reposition, Blazing Wind, Swift Sparrow 3, Hone Cavalry, Savage Blow 3
+HP/-Atk Legend Azura: Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, B Duel Flying, Aerobatics, Atk Tactic, Torrent Dance 3
+HP/-Res Plumeria: Flower of Plenty, Sweet Dreams, Atk/Res Push 4, Atk/Res Rein, Aerobatics

Wings of Mercy was useless for that run lmao. Hone Cavalry on both cavs and Aerobatics on the flier dancers ensured that the fridge and boss Plumeria are dead on turn 1 and the 2 cavs are out of the danger zone.

Edited by Roflolxp54

@LordFrigid Nice DC to flex the lack of A slot. Poor green Fafnir.

@Diovani Bressan Using Celica, I see. I expect to see her in a lot of one-turn clears from now on.

@Maaka Slaying Axe NYAzura forever the queen. Nice strats.

@Flying Shogi Ol' faithful Nino, huh? There's no pesky Lulls on this map to shut her down for one, I think.

@Some Jerk Huh, Eldigan. That was an unexpected sight, but a welcome one. I see we employed a somewhat similar strategy in rushing the top down.

@Zeo @Alexmender @Landmaster @mcsilas @NSSKG151

I suppose this is what everyone expected to see. This is also not fair.

Relatively easy battle. The turn that kept killing me was trying to have someone tank the Green Mage Flier because we couldn’t get far enough out of the way. She would kill Mirabilis with Iceberg and HS!Elise by 1 HP. OG!Elise was always in a bad spot for everyone else. The solution was pretty easy: get the hell out of the way. 

Spoiler

@LordFrigid - Every Rein is dying for Caeda, I guess. It is nice to have these new Flier Skills to help her out. I thought Catria was going to somehow kill the Green Manakete but I should have known that’s a job for Caeda. Nice job!

@Diovani Bressan - You can never go wrong with Est is Best or Leif. They’re always good to have on a one-turn team~ You’ve got a lot of Galeforcers now ready to go~ Looking forward to your future one-turns!

@Maaka -  Ayye, the return of GF Azura.  Bartre could not care less about the weapon triangle, love to see it. And love to see S!Bartre being faster than he ever should be.

@Nowi's Husband - That was way too easy for the Nowis. You’d think that was Infernal or something. Always impressed by the Best Girl squad.

@Some Jerk - The way you build your dancers speaks to me on an emotional level. I love that Eldigan~ That is some extreme level of tankiness. Silvia’s a monster, as usual. Our favorite offensive dancer. This clear might as well have just been the dancers, I think they killed more than Grima and Titania combined.

@GuiltyLove - Catria being able to one-round nuke a blue unit without her bond even being active is crazy. Myrrh doubling on Player Phase is always awesome. She is such a reliable tank for the archer and all the blues on the map.

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Busting out the new refines for the Brave girlies~ I knew Celica would be crazy, but I wasn’t expecting her to be that wild. I’m more impressed by what she could tank than anything, that was a great clear! Good to see she’s enjoying her her refine~

I was really wanting to use different people - and i got to the point where someone was gonna die no matter what.
So. i was left with no choice. 
it was time to slap people around with ❤️ 

one tiny change to Norne's kit - swift sparrow 3 - vs. her usual defensive steady posture/sturdy stance 2 . 
@LordFrigid, @Some Jerk, @SatsumaFSoysoy, @NSSKG151, @GuiltyLove, @Alexmender, @Landmaster

@LordFrigid @Diovani Bressan @Maaka I am losing my mind at how all of your One Turn Clears required an exact lethal on Plumeria. Was her silly Earth Boost seal actually that much of a nuisance?

...Yes, I'm aware that I say this having had to alter Silvia's build to exact lethal Plumeria myself. Not having Desperation in an Abyssal map required some lateral thinking.

Edited by Some Jerk

5 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nothing too special besides using Duo Palla. For some reason I ended up saving Plumeria for last mostly because I had no one to bait her out with. My units never left the bottom part of the map... weird. Myrrh is a treasure like always!

Surprised to see Plumeria last until the last turn. Refresher bosses are tricky as it is.

5 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Flying Shogi I missed your vid. Nino blew up everyone. That was a close call with Peony tanking the Brave Sword user.

I keep telling myself "you can't keep getting away with facetanking hits with mages" but it keeps working out.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I suppose this is what everyone expected to see. This is also not fair.

Taking out the boss on before she can cause trouble is a sound strategy.

@Maaka Nice clear! Galeforce Azura is pretty fun to watch, and the Bartres did a great job, as usual.

@Some Jerk Nice clear! I really liked when you used Eldigan's Courtly Candle to tank the Red Manakete's Draconic Aura. And yay! Welcome to the "Killing Plumeria with the exactly lethal attack" group!

Since my Est is 4* +10, I had to give her the Atk Refinement to be able to kill Plumeria. lol     Est will be 5* in a not distant future. She deserves it after this map.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice use of Celica and Veronica! Congrats! I am just starting to play with Galeforce, and I don't have that many units with the skill... and Celica is very easy to use, so... I am using her a lot now. lol

@Landmaster Nice job defeating the lewd fairy by using the sleepy fairy and her trio of Elises! Blue Elise when, IS?!

@daisy jane Plumeria's army didn't have any chance against your powerful units, Daisy! Nice job!

@Landmaster @daisy jane you two both have really catchy music~

Duo Alm can still take a beating from everyone. It's crazy! Norne remains a very flexible archer as always. 

All the Elise versions seem to have many different types of weapons that you switch around depending on the map, or maybe I am just imagining it. I should give more skill inheritance to my favorites, too. It's just hard to part with premium fodder that I want to give everyone!

Wish I could've gotten this one earlier, but I needed time to make my strat work. Anyways, comments first!

@Diovani Bressan Wow! Seeing your Est getting to exactly 50% hp at the beginning of the map already told me this one was going to be a good one, and it certainly was! L!Leif made easy pickings of that Iote's Flier and then went to tank the Lull cav like a champ, and B!Celica really seems to have become the premium unit she was meant to be at release. It was really cool!

@SatsumaFSoysoy What a massacre! B!Celica just cut through them like butter and no one stood a chance, even when at the beginning it looked a little dicey when Celica tanked that TA mage and Veronica ate an axe to the face too. I mentioned it before, but it seems Celica really got a power spike with that refine of hers. It was really cool!

@Landmaster Wow, using the Fafnir's Reposition to avoid getting swarmed is something I'd never have thought of in 1000 years! It's genius! The Elise squad obviously had more than enough firepower to make mince meat of the foes but having no dancer meant that you'd need to take it somewhat slowly to not overstep your bounds considering how fragile the Elises are. But really, abusing the AI like that left me speechless, it was so awesome!

@daisy jane Duo units certainly are in their category of power, Alm & Celica tanked the northen part of the map like it was nothing and didn't even need the heal from their Duo Skill. Micaiah & Sothe went all out nuking everything that had a ! on their face, it's quite the awe to see such units cleave through this map like nothing. Norne wasn't a slouch either, while her kill count was lower she made an impressive performance by taking out Plumeria in 1 hit and then tanking that Cleaner ninja like it was nothing! Great clear!

- - - - - - 

This map was a little tough for me, not in the sense of me getting wiped out easily but rather that the map got pretty claustrophobic quickly when I tried to tank stuff like usual. The Abyssal corps aka Police team took a break for this map as I wanted to showcase Eirika's new ceiling of power. Turns out even for Eirika going the tanking route was a no no, so I had to get a little creative and ended with a clear like this:

After seeing some clears it feels like I was using a bootleg B!Celica, but if it works it works right?

@Diovani Bressan

I was not expecting Est to 2HKO Plumeria with that kit, dang. Celica’s refine continues to impress, even without Double Lion in play. Nice job!

@Maaka

That Bartre has one heck of an Atk stat. I also liked the maneuvering with the WoM chain at the end. Nice job!

@Some Jerk

I was fully expecting you to throw Titania at the Lance Armor, but I like Eldigan flexing his ridiculous Def much better. Silvia really put in work at the top of the map, I thought it was really funny when you eventually just pulled everyone up to the upper section after cleaning it out. Nice work!

8 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

@LordFrigid @Diovani Bressan @Maaka I am losing my mind at how all of your One Turn Clears required an exact lethal on Plumeria. Was her silly Earth Boost seal actually that much of a nuisance?

This one’s a “yes, but...” for me. I didn’t make any adjustments for Plumeria specifically; after I got Caeda to take out the Lance Flier the numbers on the Plumeria matchup just worked out. As it turns out, there was actually a little bit of wiggle room. By the time I remembered that Brazen seals existed, Azura had already equipped the Drive Atk seal. After the Brazen and the Rein, Caeda didn’t actually need that +3 Atk boost, so Azura could’ve run Chill Res instead to get a -3 Def reduction from Pegasus Flight.

@SatsumaFSoysoy

What’s not fair? Celica rushing the LHS, taking out an armor and the boss on the PP, then surviving 2 Abyssal enemies, including one blue TA mage on the EP? idk, that’s probably one of the most fair and balanced things I’ve ever seen.

Royal Sword/Double Lion craziness is fun and all, but I really liked that Guidance maneuver near the end. I don’t see enough cool Guidance maneuvers these days. Nice job!

@Landmaster

*reads blurb* Wait...the problem was that you couldn’t get your units far enough away, and the solution was...to get them far enough away?

*watches clear* Ah, I see, that’s one crazy WoM chain.

Although I have to say, my favorite part was easily the way the cavalry Elises were screwing with the Rally enemies at the top of the map just by existing. That was hilarious. Nice work!

@daisy jane

I’m not sure what I was expecting when you hit all those duo skills T1, but I definitely didn’t see Norne OHKOing Plumeria coming. Jeez. I thought you might end up finishing the battle before the last two waves of reinforcements even spawned, but Micaiah and Alm had mercy on their opponents. I was a little surprised that Alm took that Brave Sword Cav so well. Nice job!

~

In an unusual twist, Celica was the one who rushed the boss and took control of their starting area this time around.

Spoiler

Thrasir needed a lot of steady chip to get Plumeria to the point where she would actually go down. Luckily this map has no healers. I guess Corrin’s LHB last month stole them all.

Spoiler

@LordFrigid - yeah. Plumeria was just soo freaking bulky. Micaiah couldn't pop her (I do hope i can get atk/res rein from her that's not on a Plumeria one day), I tried a lot of my other combos. but she always survived and i don't have pulse smoke outside of Witchy Mia which wouldn't have done well in a map like this haha - even with dominance and the healing/bonus special - Norne kept dying. (which is why she was running swift sparrow.  she needed all that spd/atk behind her to even touch Plumy) (It took me another few minutes to figure out why that blue mage kept OHKOing her too - haha). Yeah. it is crazy what kind of stuff Alm can handle. He's like Myrrh that way. 

your clears were beyond awesome. (yeah. lol. i noticed that too. usually there is a healer messing things up. but it was just a lot of guard inflicting units instead). 

@Alexmender well your Eirika was doing a LOT of cleaving yourself!  Yeha. I am thinking norne could have probably handled some of those dragons. but such is the limitations of close foil. I do wonder if we'll get a close ward or something (that would be something i'd entertain putting on micaiah- but it is always funny popping her in front of a dragon and just seeing the 0's pop up. I LOVED your Eirika solo. I +10ed mine recently. i really need to take her out to play  in maps like these.

@GuiltyLove it's part of the fun. pickin' the music 🙂