i am very bad at mahjong

Integrity

Spend the next 4-6+ years training at an elite mahjong academy, culminating in a gated showdown with your rival where at the last second you snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Or just git gud I barely know what a mahjong is lol.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

*Checks to make sure it is FftF*

Git gud.

meanie

6 minutes ago, InvdrZim13 said:

Or just git gud I barely know what a mahjong is lol.

meanie

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Practice makes perfect

But the best tip for improving your Mahjonggame is simply to play it regularly. You'll soon get an understanding of the rules, natural flow and varying tactics of Mahjong, and be able to predict the moves of other players while disguising your own intentions.

yeah... I knew that. First search results of Google? No I did writer 😤

Edited by Sooks1016

2 hours ago, Integrity said:

but i enjoy mahjong

how do i improve at mahjong

You got to PRACTICE every single day, even just a little bit. Practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, and more practice!

When I was trying to get a Gold Throne in Aether Raids, I had to practice every day or else I get rusty. I practiced with my Kronya Astra team every single day, even during Light Season, just so I do not get rusty during Astra Season. After like over half a year of trying, I got my Gold Throne.

Now that I got a Gold Throne, I stopped using Kronya during Light Season and I throw BH!Ike at everything during those weeks. My Astra weeks now are pretty horrible. Although with Plumeria out now, I think I am going to do okay again once I build up a second BH!Ike.

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Practice makes perfect

But the best tip for improving your Mahjonggame is simply to play it regularly. You'll soon get an understanding of the rules, natural flow and varying tactics of Mahjong, and be able to predict the moves of other players while disguising your own intentions.

yeah... I knew that. First search results of Google? No I did writer 😤

Dang. Ninja'd.

53 minutes ago, Integrity said:

i won a game of mahjong

Hey good job! That would be good experience, especially if you know what led you to victory (assuming you didn’t win by like luck or something, I know next to nothing about mahjong)

• 4 weeks later...