October's Legendary/Double Special Heroes Prediction: Don't Be Blue. Lions are Coming.

daisy jane

3b9x83a9m8q51.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Hido Ho! It's into October, which means, not only a Legendary Month awaits but also Double Special Heroes! Let's break down the movement etc before we get into predictions. 
Leif only gets a month off before he makes November's colourless pool godly. Duma shunts off into December to share with Bramimond. Plumeria gets 3 months off before anchoring December (if they move Mira to December it's a Fairy Fest 👏)) with Celica holding down the fort for Green. Lucina and Ephraim have finally divorced - Lucina's with Naga in March and with Ephraim with Fjorm. in February... well is looking like one hot mess of a month I'm not even going to lie)

It hit me that they skipped F!M!Corrin - and went to Lilith and went Micaiah over Fallen Lyon. This leads me to believe that December will be the Brave Heroes first Legendary Debut. 4 colours, 4 slots (locking up colourless), That would leave Feb open for any potential Anniversary Hero Fest. 

I did have a theory that they were basically going to start having a Mythic Banner and a Legendary banner (ie: all legendaries in Legend months, all mythics on mythic months) - but with Naga in March.... (but i mean she could move). I do hope hey do this because the availability is starting to suck. Also... Did you notice... we're pretty much caught up in red? (blue is now the straggler). interesting!!

With that out of the way - let's break down October in depth!

RED Is locked up with
Marth(atk spd bond 3 (it will lead into atk/spd unity), infantry flash)
Ryoma: (kestral stance 2, guidance)
Mirabilis: (fortress def res 3, sabotage def, def/res gap 3)

Ryoma being the only unit with Kestral Stance 2 - if you want to inherit Say'ri's stance 3 and close call at the same time. this is a good time to do it, I think, with Marth still one of better Dragon Smackers in the game, and Mira being there.  but this is straight forward so let's move on to

BLUE (two spots open)
Chrom: (close counter, lull atk/def def/res rouse)

one of the best units in the entire game is all alone. and this makes me believe blue is where our Legendary Hero is going to be.  
I do think Corrin was skipped - and we're going to go to Anna. (unless they skip her and we will see La! Kris in her stand ) (Anna has rally atk/spd+ atk/spd rouse and joint drive spd, where Kris has Fury 4, spurn and rouse spd/res)

GREEN (one spot open)
Thrasir (panic smoke 3, flashing blade 4)
Edelgard (atk/res solo 3, armoured stride)

Lyon (bonus doubler, null disrupt, rouse atk/res) could fit in here or it could be the hero. (I think the hero in Nov. is colourless to be honest. so imma sticking Lyon here)

COLOURLESS: is locked

Alm: (darting blow 4, null follow up, odd atk wave)
Grima(res smoke)
Eir(swift sparrow 2, mystic boost)

well. if you want grima. you get 2 really good units. if you don't want grima... good luck in your unit doding. 

Legendary Hero is:
Dimitri: King of Lions
well. that's the guess anyway. Honestly i think he'll legit just be baby Caeda on legs - being effective against everything minus dragons, magic and coloured bows).He'll probably be more player phase/mix phase vs. being a tank. he won't be breaking speed barriers but he willl be faster than his two versions (I'd slot him around 37-38 spd) monster atk, monster defense, and poo res per usual. 

I honestly don't know who it would be other than him to be honest with you but i'd love to hear your ideas!

-------

DOUBLE SPECIAL HEROES!
please remember that Harmony admit Chaos (Lysithea, Bernadetta, Annette and Ferdinand's banner) will be re-sparking in Early November.

as with all Legendary Months- Double Special Heroes are here in case you missed them the first time. you decided you DO want those heroes, or pick up some extra merges or fodder.... and we have now reached the point of the programme where we're going to be seeing. some sort  of kerfluffling).  the Banner reps should be 2020 Brides and the Anniversary Special: Start of it All! with a Guest Apperance from Narcian (2020 Spring Bunnies)

Start of It All:
Baby Caeda
: Distant Counter/Joint Hone Atk 
Baby Palla: mirror impact, chill atk/spd , goad fliers
Baby Merric:  swift sparrow 3, windsweep 3, distant guard
Baby Marth (4* focus) chill def, spd/def oath 

Familial Festivities
Narcian 
(4* focus) Gilt Fork+ (grants +5 atk & def if unit is within 2 allies & neutralises units penalities to atk/def during combat) - chill spd. 

Bridal Beloveds
Bride Oboro: Pledged Blade (if bonus is on unit gets 4 atk/def and guard effect charge), Rally Atk/Res+, Even Pulse Tie
Bride Nailah:  swift sparrow 3, chill spd/def 
Bride Micaiah: atk/res push 4, mystic boost, atk res oath 
Groom Rafiel (4* focus) firestorm dance, ward beasts

Colourless Share w/Micaiah: Bride Fjorm (HP/ATK 2, Dazzle Staff, Ground Order)
Fjorm being the colourshare makes sense as she fits the theme - and i doubt theyll shove Genny in the slot). 

there is a huge 4* focus conundrum. and I have no idea how they are going to resolve it I just hope Caeda doesn't share with Marth. lol

That was a lot to unpack. What are your thoughts?

Agreed, it’s been 6 months since Edie’s legendary, it’s time for Dimitri! Well, regardless it’s 100% gonna be a blue unit!

In case people fear it’s “too early” since we just got Dimitri’s Brave alt, L Eliwood was released in the last week of June just before getting his Brave form 6 weeks later in mid August.

Green has F Lyon’s name written all over it, and it’s not a bad line up at all!! Definitely a good alternative to blue already.

Red and Colorless... are okay. At least to me, not much to desire here, not much to dread either. 

Skipping F Male Corrin is a bit disappointing, but I am optimistically crossing my fingers and hoping for a miracle he is on it LOL. If it’s Dimitri, anyway!

I am very interested to see what happens to 4* units for double seasonals... hmm... but yes, I agree and expect for the most part it being Brides and Babies! 

Assuming that the next legendary is blue, is Dimitri the only option? I don't think I'll be ready for L!Dimitri in just a month (thanks a ton Shinon) so I'll just have to start hoping we get blue tome L!Robin or something else I can skip. 

I know people wanted Levin Sword Robin.
he could be a more powerful blue tome i support. 

Like i said when it comes to legendaries -i think the majority of the heavy hitters are filled now. (I was gonna go w/Legendary Caeda but i don't know if we're there yet).

They refuse to put Roy and Eliwood on the same banner so I guess I'll pull red whenever they share with Plumeria and looking at the calendar.... it's not going to be until post February.

October also means tSoiA!Caeda should be on the upcoming Double Special Banner so I can finally pull for her. Now I regret spending that many orbs getting DB!Julia. Wasn't expecting BB!Micaiah to be back so soon so if she's also on the October banner then I'm gonna pulling colorless as a backup.

Red and Colourless are big skips as I don't want any of the units. Blue with Chrom is nice and if Anna is there with her rally that's even better. The Legendary is Dimitri 100%, last blue monthly hero and last water legend was Chrom all the way back in February. Personally my focus is Green for Edelgard merges, she is +Atk +1 and she will be +10 as far as flowers go very soon. I really want to give her a merge and her greenmates, Thrasir and Lyon are really good units so that's nice. 

This month has halloween which is easy to skip like most seasonal banners, hopefully the new heroes are not something interesting, I need all the orbs I can get this month for Edelgard and hopefully Dimitri. 

Legendary Chrom is always good to have. And considering I don't have him, I might go for some blues. Whether I pull greens will depend on who else is sharing with Thrasir and Edelgard. I'd like Thrasir but I really don't need another Edelgard, nor am I looking for merges. I'm slightly bummed Ryoma is sharing with Marth and Mirabilis. I'd like to get him, but really don't need the other two.

mmmmh, i'm trying to imagine other potential blue legendary heroes aside from dimitri, but i'm not being really good at this

maybe it's really a 300% powercreep of male robin, but we "recently" got chrom, so i don't think we're getting another awakening legendary hero so soon

now tellius is in desperate need of at least one more legendary hero, but i can't see any character from PoR and RD being blue, implying they don't pull a LChrom/LLucina and give them random weapons they shouldn't even be able to use blue tome LElincia?

honestly, i have no idea

8 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

I am very interested to see what happens to 4* units for double seasonals... hmm... but yes, I agree and expect for the most part it being Brides and Babies! 

We already got Conrad on one, he had his original 3% 4* focus rate. I'm guessing when they start having two 4*s, they'll increase the rate to 6%.

11 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Lucina and Ephraim have finally divorced

I'm surprised nobody in the FEH community made a meme out of this already.

What if that was Ephriam's revenge for Lucing beating the living out of him in that Voting Gauntlet back in 2017?

6 hours ago, Othin said:

We already got Conrad on one, he had his original 3% 4* focus rate. I'm guessing when they start having two 4*s, they'll increase the rate to 6%.

Oh yes, I was more so curious about the future just because I do wonder if they’ll be open to putting 2 4* focuses instead of just one.

On the topic of Lucina and Ephraim divorcing... yes, I’m sad LOL. I liked them always together!

51 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Oh yes, I was more so curious about the future just because I do wonder if they’ll be open to putting 2 4* focuses instead of just one.

On the topic of Lucina and Ephraim divorcing... yes, I’m sad LOL. I liked them always together!

Yeah, that's certainly something we've yet to see. I'm pretty confident they'll do it soon, they introduce new 4* seasonals almost twice as often as the double special banners. 

Shoot, this month is going to take all my orbs. I'd love to pull for Thrasir and another copy of L!Edelgard (for Armored Stride), L!Dimitri would be awesome, too, whatever his stats and skills are. I don't care about L!Chrom, Awakening Anna, or F!Kris, though. I sure wouldn't mind Fallen Corrin, though, and I think it's be nice to see him alongside L!Dimitri.

Realistically, I think I can skip the double special this time, but will free pull green for Bride Nailah, I guess.

But the inevitable Halloween Heroes are coming, and they're always great (fun with a good design) so I expect my orbs will go towards that, too. XD; I don't have the orbs for all this!

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

I hope it's Dimitri. I wonder if he'll be the King of Delusion or the Savior King. Most likely the former.

I don't know. I really hope IS takes the opportunity to save Wild Boar Dimitri for a Fallen Heroes alt so they can capitalize on his personal struggles.

On 10/1/2020 at 3:26 AM, Yexin said:

now tellius is in desperate need of at least one more legendary hero, but i can't see any character from PoR and RD being blue, implying they don't pull a LChrom/LLucina and give them random weapons they shouldn't even be able to use blue tome LElincia?

honestly, i have no idea

Perhaps Bryce or Tauroneo? They, along with Greil when he was still Gawain and Lanvega were Daein's Four Riders or still is in Bryce's case.

I have stated this in the past about wanting to see older characters like Greil, Gunter, and Jagen when they were younger and likely in their prime, so they could do that with Bryce, Tauroneo, and Lanvega who I think they would need to make up something for him. At least for Greil, when he was younger and still used the name Gawain, he used a different weapon; Greil used swords before the incident with the medallion where he favored his axe Urvan afterwards. Bryce has the Wishblade and is a general, so at best if they don't give him a different weapon, a younger Bryce could be an infantry or cavalry. I don't know if Tauroneo is associated with some weapon and as noted, Lanvega they would need to make up something. Other than making up a weapon and putting someone like Elincia, Micaiah, or whoever, I guess one of the Laguz rulers, so legendary versions of Caineghis, Naesala, Nailah, or Tibarn, or maybe a pre-Serenes Massacre Rafiel when he was able to fly.

Edited by Kaden

On 10/1/2020 at 5:26 AM, Yexin said:

Well, Micaiah could be a Blue Tome unit... again.

I confess I am kinda curious what they would do with Legendary Micaiah... since what I expected to be her  Legendary attire was used in her Brave Alt.

Probably something original. Maybe there is somthing in Cipher that they can get some inspiration... I don't know...

But I am in the group that expect Legendary Dimitri in October.

27 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well, Micaiah could be a Blue Tome unit... again.

I confess I am kinda curious what they would do with Legendary Micaiah... since what I expected to be her  Legendary attire was used in her Brave Alt.

Probably something original. Maybe there is somthing in Cipher that they can get some inspiration... I don't know...

But I am in the group that expect Legendary Dimitri in October.

I'm expecting Colourless Staff Micaiah as a flying unit in her ruler of Daein outfit form Cipher: As in, when she's coming as a legendary, not this month. This month is also Dimitri in my guesstimating.

0sv0ac2sz8o41.jpg

Which I am totally on board with!

The staff reminded me of the Matrona icon: fe10-matrona.png

However, in game, the Matrona looks different: 450?cb=20121209144200

So I'm guessing it would be a Prf weapon if they take the staff from the art.  

If this is L!Micaiah, it's an instant +10 project.

Edited by Vicious Sal

19 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I don't know. I really hope IS takes the opportunity to save Wild Boar Dimitri for a Fallen Heroes alt so they can capitalize on his personal struggles.

I'm not sure he'd fit there though to be honest. Fallen heroes has always been due to characters being possessed or influenced by some outside power. While Dimitri's madness is all his own.

2 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

I'm expecting Colourless Staff Micaiah as a flying unit in her ruler of Daein outfit form Cipher: As in, when she's coming as a legendary, not this month. This month is also Dimitri in my guesstimating.

0sv0ac2sz8o41.jpg

Which I am totally on board with!

Oh, she looks so good in this outfit!!! This would be a good one for her Legendary Alt.

On 10/1/2020 at 4:32 AM, Humanoid said:

Open-eyed Oscar.

Boy, that'd be fitting of Cursed Timeline 2020.

It'd be kind of cool to see unkept Boar Dimitri as also a nod to Halloween (not like, AS a Halloween special, just riffing on the general spookiness of the season). Not what I'd spend orbs to pick up, but welcome if it happens.

I could also sort of see blue!Sephiran/Lehran ('Path of the Blue Flame' as part of PoR's JP title being literally referring to his medallion, and having some cool tome or dancing effects there. It'd also fill in the missing Tellius legendaries a bit.

10 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

I'm not sure he'd fit there though to be honest. Fallen heroes has always been due to characters being possessed or influenced by some outside power. While Dimitri's madness is all his own.

Ehhh I wouldn't say that. Let's take a look at the Fallen Heroes:

Year 1: Fallen Takumi, Fallen Celica, Fallen Hardin, and Fallen Robin (and L!Robin.) Both Robins were straight-up possessed by Grima. Takumi was possessed but only after his insecurity got the better of him (it would not have worked if he didn't already harbor those feelings, so kind of his fault.) Celica gave herself over to Duma willingly (and was then possessed, so also kind of her own fault because Jedah is NOT TRUSTWORTHY.) Hardin...I don't know much about, but I think he chose that path himself.

Year 2: Fallen F!Corrin, Fallen Berkut (+Witch Rinea), Fallen Delthea, Fallen Tiki, and Fallen Mareeta. Mareeta was possessed by her sword. Berkut had already lost himself when he took on Duma's power, so he's not possessed, just empowered (Rinea is totally the fault of Berkut and Duma's respective madnesses.) Delthea is possessed by Tatarah. As for Corrin, she's not possessed, just going a bit crazy from her dragon blood -- perfectly natural 2nd dragon puberty (and even gets referenced in Awakening by Nowi in her conversation with Nah when she warns Nah not to go too crazy in her dragon form because she could hurt herself.) Tiki was controlled, I think, by some dark magic person after she fell asleep in an ice shrine or something. I don't know; never played that one.

Year 3: Fallen M!Corrin, Fallen Ike, Fallen Julia, Fallen Lyon, and Fallen Ashnard. Same deal with M!Corrin as F!Corrin. Ike and Ashnard both touched the medallion, but the difference here is that Ashnard was already nuts before he touched the medallion, so all it did was empower him. As for Ike, he wasn't exactly possessed so much as his aggression and rage were amped up significantly and he was empowered. Julia was possessed...kind of. It's like somewhere between what happened to Delthea and what happened to Corrin. Lyon is in the same boat as the Robins -- straight-up and fully possessed to the point of his body being someone else's puppet to express himself through.

I may have forgotten people; not sure. Anyway, the results are as follows:

Fully Possessed: Both Robins, Lyon

Controlled (cannot act autonomously but does not emote his/her controller): Takumi, Delthea, Celica, Tiki

Growing Pains (it's natural and a result of something inborn): Both Corrins (despite having dragonstones in their art)

Driven Mad (BY the power -- must not have been crazy/aggressed before receiving the power): Ike, Mareeta, Julia (I almost put her in the Controlled section and almost put her in the Growing Pains section, but she act autonomously and even though she was chosen because of her bloodline, going crazy was not a natural part of growing up -- it needed to be inflicted jupon her. So, since something was sort of "unlocked" in her, I put her here. Though she's kind of like Takumi and Celica, Julia isn't being directly controlled like the other two are.)

Just Mad: Ashnard, Berkut (though technically Rinea fits into "Driven Mad" or "Controlled"), MAYBE Hardin

Not everyone in this list was even technically empowered in their games -- just possessed or whatever, and using their own power (like Takumi and Julia.) If Dimitri gets a Wild Boar alt, I'd put him in the Just Mad category, since even though he was certainly driven there, it was through mundane methods as opposed to magical ones (probably. I haven't played enough 3H to know for sure -- just the Blue Lions route and part of the Golden Deer route. I also don't want spoilers.) Also, Ike never succumbed to the medallion in his game, so it's entirely possible for Heroes to just be all "Bad people got to him and made his madness super uncontrollable. Not even the resident guidance councilor (Byleth) can save him now." And, of course, throw some purple flames/smoke/mist/whatever around him for good measure.

Edit: Capitalization.

Edited by Mercakete