Any place online to buy single booster packs?

SatsumaFSoysoy

I haven't really dabbled in Cipher, but I kinda want to get a few packs since it's the last ever set. I've been looking at some sites like amiami (which is already sold out apparently) and miyabihobby, but it seems they only have the big boxes with 16 packs, which is a bit steep for me. Is there any place I could buy singular packs of 10 so I can get maybe two or three of those? Thanks.

At the moment, because it's a very recent set, I don't think there's a lot of websites that are selling only packs of B22. But maybe in few days, you'll be abble to find some in Surugay-ya, if you're familiar with proxy service. I see they sell single packs for some sets, so maybe there will be B22, but since boxes are sold out mostly everywhere, it will be hard I think to found packs or boxes from this set. Anyway, here is the link for the research of single packs with Suruga-ya, maybe there will be B22 soon.

Or there is TCG Republic that use to sell single packs, but for expensive, but they provide free shipping (without tracking). Actually website is in maintenance, but you'll see after all the prices. They normally are rarely out of stock, and in that case, they have a "Ask restocking". I used them and except saying that prices are a but much, they have a great serice!

Hope that helps! 🙂

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I would never buy single booster packs for FE Cipher. Because of the fixed distribution in each box (latest sets usually have 4x SR + 1x HR/SR+), it's way too easy for someone to open a box and get all the SR/HR/SR+ within the first ~12 packs. When you know the remaining 4 packs only contains R cards, then you can safely sell those loose packs for a good price, while knowing the buyer has no shot at something valuable.

Legit stores probably have better "ethics" in that regard, but I would completely avoid obscure resellers/eBay because of this ^^.

2 hours ago, FireFenrir said:

At the moment, because it's a very recent set, I don't think there's a lot of websites that are selling only packs of B22. But maybe in few days, you'll be abble to find some in Surugay-ya, if you're familiar with proxy service. I see they sell single packs for some sets, so maybe there will be B22, but since boxes are sold out mostly everywhere, it will be hard I think to found packs or boxes from this set. Anyway, here is the link for the research of single packs with Suruga-ya, maybe there will be B22 soon.

Or there is TCG Republic that use to sell single packs, but for expensive, but they provide free shipping (without tracking). Actually website is in maintenance, but you'll see after all the prices. They normally are rarely out of stock, and in that case, they have a "Ask restocking". I used them and except saying that prices are a but much, they have a great serice!

Hope that helps! 🙂

I see. So most of the time it's just impossible to buy this sort of thing online?

Since I live near Japan I think there are one or two physical stores that sell Cipher cards, but they're hard to find and apparently unreliable.

54 minutes ago, jiayejoe said:

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I would never buy single booster packs for FE Cipher. Because of the fixed distribution in each box (latest sets usually have 4x SR + 1x HR/SR+), it's way too easy for someone to open a box and get all the SR/HR/SR+ within the first ~12 packs. When you know the remaining 4 packs only contains R cards, then you can safely sell those loose packs for a good price, while knowing the buyer has no shot at something valuable.

Legit stores probably have better "ethics" in that regard, but I would completely avoid obscure resellers/eBay because of this ^^.

Thanks for the tip. I guess I'll think more about whether or not I can afford to buy a box if I didn't spend money on other stuff.

15 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I see. So most of the time it's just impossible to buy this sort of thing online?

Since I live near Japan I think there are one or two physical stores that sell Cipher cards, but they're hard to find and apparently unreliable.

Thanks for the tip. I guess I'll think more about whether or not I can afford to buy a box if I didn't spend money on other stuff.

If you join what jiayejoe says, I would not reccomend buying booster packs indeed. I don't thought about that, but I don't think TCG Republic do that thing. I've bought from them few things, and they offer one booster pack for first order and for an expensive order I've purchased. (it was a booster box).

For my first order they offer me a B04 booster pack, was lucky and got a Tsubasa SR. Then for the second gift booster pack I have a R. 

After what, I don't know if they are doing this, but since they are a shop, I don't think they're doing this. jiayejoe is right, there's peoples who can still dot this, so I don't know what to think really about buying single packs, if it's trustworthy or not.