Will my Wallace be worth using Long-Term?

James Marshall

On my current playthrough I used Lyn Hard Mode to get Wallace all the way to Level 16 Knight/Level 6 General,  I gave him both stat boosters, his weapon ranks are S with Lances and D with Axes, his heavily RNG-Blessed stats are 45Hp, Str 25, Skill 16, Spd 13, Lck 14, Def 26 and Res 11 and those are the stats he had after Lyn Hard Mode

In order to recruit him I did Lloyds version of Four Fanged Assault and I'm on Hector Normal Mode.  So do you think that this heavily RNG-Blessed Wallace be worth using Long-Term?

He's usable long term if you want, but worth? Well Hector normal doesn't need ridiculously good combat units, and Wallace is slow. Those stats are pretty good, and the only thing holding him back is his class. If you really want to use him, nothing's gonna stop you and you can give him the boots for funsies if you want, just know he might slow you down a little on some levels.

6 hours ago, James Marshall said:

On my current playthrough I used Lyn Hard Mode to get Wallace all the way to Level 16 Knight/Level 6 General,  I gave him both stat boosters, his weapon ranks are S with Lances and D with Axes, his heavily RNG-Blessed stats are 45Hp, Str 25, Skill 16, Spd 13, Lck 14, Def 26 and Res 11 and those are the stats he had after Lyn Hard Mode

In order to recruit him I did Lloyds version of Four Fanged Assault and I'm on Hector Normal Mode.  So do you think that this heavily RNG-Blessed Wallace be worth using Long-Term?

any unit can be worth using, if it's used properly.

there may be people who prefer using Oswin due to different reasons, eventually boosting either Kent or Sain to promote one of them instead on Lyn's path with the Knight Crest, but Wallace should still be a decent tank anyway. maybe not at the level of Oswin and Hector in terms of damage dealing, but still decent.

if you have already invested some stat boosters in that unit, then that's one more reason to keep using it.

an S rank in lances also means that he'll be able to wield the strongest lance from the final chapters.

(Probably late, but hue)

You know what? Yeah, use him.

"Mu EfIcIeNcY" is telling me no, but when was the last time where you could use a RNG blessed Wallace on a playthrough? I think the experience of seeing a general becoming one of your best combat-tank units is worth more than any ranking or LTC could give you.

Go ahead, make him the best Wallace that any FE7 playthrough has ever seen. Watch all the wyvern lords and snipers do a simple *TINK* while you throw a Javelin back at them.

• 1 month later...

If you're playing for rank, no. If you're playing for fun? If using super Wallace gives you pleasure, that's worth it. 

Edit: Saw this at he top and didn't realize it was a month old. This section's pretty dead. I imagine you've made up your mind already, so disregard.

Edited by Fëanen