Create your Byleth's vanguard character.

Rules :

• Create your character 
  • He/She must be stayed with Byleth at end in all routes (CF, AM,VW,SS) and he/she cannot leave your party until the end ! For exemple your characters created is Byleth vanguard ! Just like Hubert and Jeritza for Edelgard, Dedue and Gilbert for Dimitri, Hilda for Claude (CF) and Seteph, Flayn, Catherine and Cyril for Rhea (CF)
  • His/Her support is UNIQUE ! Byleth !
  • His/Her cannot S support with the SAME gender !
  • You speak about his/her name , Birthday, Age ,Height, Favorite, Food...
  • You precise what his/her Strong/Weak, recommend class and finally his/her base stats (60 total points).
  • If possible precise his/her history, quotes, unique dialogue and max stats (600 total points)
Edited by drattakbowser

I begin :

• Family name : Lhant
  • First name : Sophie
  • Birthday : August 16
  • Height : 140cm (Pre-timeskip) , 150cm (Post-timeskip)
  • Like : Byleth, protect him, fishing and do everything byleth, seafood.
  • Dislike : Those who hurt/kill Byleth, say bad word about Byleth, leave Byleth side, Fermented food.
  • Strongness : Brawl, Faith and Authority
  • Weakness : Bow, Science, Riding and Flying
  • Base stats : HP(22), Str(13), Mag(12), Dex(8), Spd(12), Lck(3), Def(3), Res(3), Cha(9)
  • Max stats : HP(55), Str(75), Mag(75), Dex(66), Spd(75), Lck(34),Def(40),Res(40), Cha(95)
  • Class : Comoner --> Fighter --> Priest --> War Cleric

Quotes :

• I will protect you, professor.
  • Your enemy are my enemy.
  • I am the professor vanguard. Keep distance to him.

Unique dialogue :

• Edelgard (Azure Moon/Verdant Wind chapter 17) : Edelgard, if you want to fight the professor then i stop you !
  • Edelgard (Silver Snow chapter 19/Verdant Wind chapter 20) : You betray the professor. This battle is over. Let's end this once and for all !
  • Dimitri/Claude (Azure Moon/Verdant Wind chapter 17) : Are you here to fight the professor ? I won't let you do it.
  • Former student (No Crimson Flower) : To not believe the professor is be a bad choice to survive a war. Such a shame.
  • Former student (Crimson Flower) : Give up and leave. This is the order.
  • Thales (Silver Snow chapter 20/Verdant Wind chapter 21): So, it's you ! You send the professor in the hole. I will never forgive you ! You should be die !
  • The Immaticulate One (Silver Snow chapter 21) : I will protect my professor even my life, Rhea i have no choice to stop you. Thank you for everything. Don't worry, i take care of him. I sweat it.

Her paralogue available :

• Crimson Flower : Chapter 17
  • Azure Moon : Chapter 21
  • Verdant Wind : Chapter 22
  • Silver Snow : Chapter 21

If cleared :

• Her battalion (B rank Authority) : Onslaught
Edited by drattakbowser

7 hours ago, drattakbowser said:

Rules :

• Create your character 
  • He/She must be stayed with Byleth at end in all routes (CF, AM,VW,SS) and he/she cannot leave your party until the end ! For exemple your characters created is Byleth vanguard ! Just like Hubert and Jeritza for Edelgard, Dedue and Gilbert for Dimitri, Hilda for Claude (CF) and Seteph, Flayn, Catherine and Cyril for Rhea (CF)
  • His/Her support is UNIQUE ! Byleth !
  • His/Her cannot S support with the SAME gender !
  • You speak about his/her name , Birthday, Age ,Height, Favorite, Food...
  • You precise what his/her Strong/Weak, recommend class and finally his/her base stats (60 total points).
  • If possible precise his/her history, quotes, unique dialogue and max stats (600 total points)

Why?

5 hours ago, Jotari said:

Why?

Many S support charcter is be a opposite sex so i decided to do S support opposite sex. Just like "Fire Emblem Fates", Corrin must be married the person opposite sex to unlock paralogue. I respect this. So S suport must be to opposite sex. Exemple : My character Sophie Lhant can be S support with MALE Byleth because she is female and a male and female S support can be great compared S support same sex.

21 minutes ago, drattakbowser said:

Many S support charcter is be a opposite sex so i decided to do S support opposite sex. Just like "Fire Emblem Fates", Corrin must be married the person opposite sex to unlock paralogue. I respect this. So S suport must be to opposite sex. Exemple : My character Sophie Lhant can be S support with MALE Byleth because she is female and a male and female S support can be great compared S support same sex.

Corrin needs to S support someone of the opposite sex to unlock Kana's paralogue in Fates because it involves producing a child. Three Houses has no such feature.

ok ive got mine.

Name : Naoto Hoshi

Race/Origin : Manakete/Human Hybrid/Hoshidan Lineage

Pairing : (Female Byleth)

Heigth : 110 Cm (Pre-Timeskip)   140(Post-Skip)

Likes : Reading - Studying - Self Improvement - Honesty - Helping Others - Protecting People - Cooking - Cleaning - Cats

Dislikes : Womanizer - Identity Theft - Necromacy - Torture - Conflicts of Nature vs Nurture - Mind Control - Emotial/Growth Stunt

Natural Strengths : Sword - Bow - Authority - Brawl - Riding - Flying 

Natural Weaknesses : Spear - Axe - Heavy Armor - Science - Faith - Reason 

Budding Talents : Faith - Reason

Base Stats : HP(10) Str(9) Mag(6) Dex(16) Spd(14) Lck(12) Def(10) Res(10) Cha(14)

Maxed Stats : HP(45) Str(29) Mag(24) Dex(60) Spd(58) Lck(48) Def(35) Res(35) Cha(30)

Class : Commoner - Myrmidon - Thief - Swordmaster

Quotes : CF To Dimitri : Don't even bother judging other people inner demon until you clear you own your boarlisness.

To Claude : A complete reform is needed you can't be as Naive or the same mistakes will begin anew. not forgiving doesn't make you the bad guy but makes                                                      other takes responsabilty for their own mistake.

To Rhea : I don't care about what you did to Byleth. A possion via a Crest stone or a corps turned into a weapon its Necromancy at its finest. to me you the                                                      children of the goddess are the same as the one who took Byleth dad Jeralt away from her.

To Seteth : Its obvious who Rhea You and espicially Flayn really are... I once admired your dedication only to see a coward running away and let a maniac create                                             a dystopia for years.

To Flayn : Hello Flayn or ... Should ''Saint'' Cethleen hows big brother seteth or Should I say Papa Cihol?

Paralogue : Chapter 12 (All routes - Before Holy Tomb - this Month Only) 

If Cleared - S Rank Byleth and Removes the Crestone and Destoys it with the SotC + S+ Sword rank

On 10/11/2020 at 6:06 AM, NaotoUzumaki said:

ok ive got mine.

Name : Naoto Hoshi

Race/Origin : Manakete/Human Hybrid/Hoshidan Lineage

Pairing : (Female Byleth)

Heigth : 110 Cm (Pre-Timeskip)   140(Post-Skip)

Likes : Reading - Studying - Self Improvement - Honesty - Helping Others - Protecting People - Cooking - Cleaning - Cats

Dislikes : Womanizer - Identity Theft - Necromacy - Torture - Conflicts of Nature vs Nurture - Mind Control - Emotial/Growth Stunt

Natural Strengths : Sword - Bow - Authority - Brawl - Riding - Flying 

Natural Weaknesses : Spear - Axe - Heavy Armor - Science - Faith - Reason 

Budding Talents : Faith - Reason

Base Stats : HP(10) Str(9) Mag(6) Dex(16) Spd(14) Lck(12) Def(10) Res(10) Cha(14)

Maxed Stats : HP(45) Str(29) Mag(24) Dex(60) Spd(58) Lck(48) Def(35) Res(35) Cha(30)

Class : Commoner - Myrmidon - Thief - Swordmaster

Quotes : CF To Dimitri : Don't even bother judging other people inner demon until you clear you own your boarlisness.

To Claude : A complete reform is needed you can't be as Naive or the same mistakes will begin anew. not forgiving doesn't make you the bad guy but makes                                                      other takes responsabilty for their own mistake.

To Rhea : I don't care about what you did to Byleth. A possion via a Crest stone or a corps turned into a weapon its Necromancy at its finest. to me you the                                                      children of the goddess are the same as the one who took Byleth dad Jeralt away from her.

To Seteth : Its obvious who Rhea You and espicially Flayn really are... I once admired your dedication only to see a coward running away and let a maniac create                                             a dystopia for years.

To Flayn : Hello Flayn or ... Should ''Saint'' Cethleen hows big brother seteth or Should I say Papa Cihol?

Paralogue : Chapter 12 (All routes - Before Holy Tomb - this Month Only) 

If Cleared - S Rank Byleth and Removes the Crestone and Destoys it with the SotC + S+ Sword rank

All right.

Name: Dilwyn Cantidor

Crest: Macuil

Birthday: Blue Sea Moon(July), 25

Height: 151cm(academy)-159(war)

Likes: Reading, learning new things, nature, swords, magic, and relaxation.

Dislikes: Blood, Standing too long, difficult exercise, arguments, and work.

Supports: Byleth, Dimitri, Claude, Linhardt, Bernadetta, Dorothea, Felix, Ashe, Sylvain, Mercedes, Annette, Lorenz, Ignatz, Marianne, Hilda, Leonie, Seteth, Flayn, Hanneman, Gilbert, Alois, Catherine, Cyril, Yuri, and Constance.

Strengths: Swords, Axe, Reason, Faith.

Weaknesses: Brawling, Riding, Flying

Bases: HP-18, Str-4, Mag-6, Dex-7, Spd-6, Luck-6, Def-5,  Res-3, Cha-5

Maximum: HP-85, Str-80, Mag-80, Dex-75, Spd-60, Def-70, Res-70, Cha-80

Class Path: Commoner-Myrmidon-Mercenary-Hero

Recruit:Prologue-Turn 3

Vs. Quotes

To Solon(Remire): So, you're the demon behind the chaos? ... Well then, pick what gods demons and pray.

To Kronya: Begone from this land, demoness! ... I have nothing to say to the likes of you!

To Solon(10): ... I tire of your foul kind.

More to come.

• Family Name: Julius Roehr 
  • Birthday: April 18
  • Height: 160cm (Pre-timeskip) , 172cm (Post-timeskip)
  • Crest: Marcuil (Artificially Implanted)
  • Personal Skill: Restless Spirit (If unit takes no action except for Wait, grants Hit/Avo +15 for one turn.)
  • Like: Travelling, Fishing, Studying, the Jeralt Company
  • Dislike: Enclosed Places, Sedentary Life style
  • Proficiency Strengths: Lance, Reason, Faith (Budding Talent), Riding
  • Proficiency Weakness: Axes, Hvy Armor
  • Base stats: HP(11), Str(8), Mag(9), Dex(6), Spd(6), Lck(4), Def(5), Res(6), Cha(1)
  • Max stats: HP(75), Str(63), Mag(78), Dex(62), Spd(65), Lck(40),Def(45),Res(50), Cha(45)
  • Class: Commoner --> Mage/Dark Mage --> Dark Bishop/Warlock --> Dark Knight/Holy Knight
  • Supports: Byleth, Seteth, Flayn, Edelgard, Lindhart, Petra, Dimitri, Dedue, Annette, Claude, Marianne, Leonie, Lysithea, Hapi, Hannerman

Special Vs. Quotes:

• Vs Cornelia: Been looking forward to this day. I'm going to make you regret the the number of lives you've took for your experiments.
  • Vs. Dimitri (CF/SS/VW): Seriously, what happened to all your talk about making Fodlan a more peaceful place. Was that really just empty platitudes?
  • Vs. Edelgard (SS/AM/VW): I know you say that we could've walked the same path, but I refuse if it means leaving destruction in my wake.
  • Vs. Flayn (CF): Flayn I really don't want to do this, please pull back?!

Extra notes:

• Mixed ancestry of Fodlan & Duscur. Like Cyril, lacks much in the way of affinity for "homeland", though in this case it is due to not growing up there.
  • Following the Tragedy of Duscur, was abducted and experimented by TWSITD. Implanted with the Crest of Marcuil.
  • Upon escaping from captivity, was rescued by the Jeralt Company from bandits. Ends up enrolling in whichever house Byleth decides to teach.
  • Faith starts off as a weakness, but has a budding talent to connect his bond with Byleth.

I really wanted another male mage in the game since the game kind of unfortunately lacks in that area and another character outside of Dedue to give representation to Duscur.

Edited by crimsonechidna

I think if we're to have an all routes character it'd need to be someone from Jearlt's mercenaries who knows Byleth already. Would be nice to give an actual face to them beyond a low level battalion. They would act as some sort of TA for Byleth in the school framing device.  And for that reason I think they'd do well to be a mage to cover the areas of expertise Byleth is deficient in. Why should Byleth instruct Hubert on magic when Hubert clearly knows way more about the subject?

I'd give them profencienties in Faith, Reason and Riding. Maybe weakness in swords and axes. This would allow you to very easily to get a Dark Knight or Holy Knight even on a blind playthrough. As for budding talent maybe flying? Jeritza is the only character with a budding talent for flying in the game as is.

As for a personal skill, since this is going to be a character you always have alongside Byleth maybe a skill that always supports him/her would make sense.

Taking from Jacob and Felicity, I'd have them always be the opposite gender to Byleth.

Edited by Jotari

True which is also why I went with defensive build on both front and magic with my dude since Byleth even as all rounder unit is a dps unit. I’ve made his weaknesses being budding talent in black magic and white magic for healing and counterpart to Byleth physical attack skill while mine has poor attack and good weapon rank but teaches defensive skill. Otherwise they aren’t a foil and close friend for a Byleth Vanguard. PS: being a Jeralt mercenaries would help a lot having influence on Byleth making her bonds more important then the church.the vanguard MyUnit could save Jeralt after a good planning an open a 5th route the Mercenaries route where Jeralt reveals the truth of Rhea plan on Byleth and everything. It wouldn’t be Beginners friendly but it encourages different play through with Vanguard MyUnit instead of Byleth 

Edited by NaotoUzumaki

On 10/18/2020 at 4:15 AM, Malfaria said:

Name: Dilwyn Cantidor

Crest: Macuil

Birthday: Blue Sea Moon(July), 25

Height: 151cm(academy)-159(war)

Likes: Reading, learning new things, nature, swords, magic, and relaxation.

Dislikes: Blood, Standing too long, difficult exercise, arguments, and work.

Supports: Byleth, Dimitri, Claude, Linhardt, Bernadetta, Dorothea, Felix, Ashe, Sylvain, Mercedes, Annette, Lorenz, Ignatz, Marianne, Hilda, Leonie, Seteth, Flayn, Hanneman, Gilbert, Alois, Catherine, Cyril, Yuri, and Constance.

Strengths: Swords, Axe, Reason, Faith.

Weaknesses: Brawling, Riding, Flying

Bases: HP-18, Str-4, Mag-6, Dex-7, Spd-6, Luck-6, Def-5,  Res-3, Cha-5

Maximum: HP-85, Str-80, Mag-80, Dex-75, Spd-60, Def-70, Res-70, Cha-80

Class Path: Commoner-Myrmidon-Mercenary-Hero

Recruit:Prologue-Turn 3

Vs. Quotes

To Solon(Remire): So, you're the demon behind the chaos? ... Well then, pick what gods demons and pray.

To Kronya: Begone from this land, demoness! ... I have nothing to say to the likes of you!

To Solon(10): ... I tire of your foul kind.

More to come.

Accepted but the support is only byleth. Sorry it's my rules.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:24 PM, crimsonechidna said:
  • Family Name: Julius Roehr 
  • Birthday: April 18
  • Height: 160cm (Pre-timeskip) , 172cm (Post-timeskip)
  • Crest: Marcuil (Artificially Implanted)
  • Personal Skill: Restless Spirit (If unit takes no action except for Wait, grants Hit/Avo +15 for one turn.)
  • Like: Travelling, Fishing, Studying, the Jeralt Company
  • Dislike: Enclosed Places, Sedentary Life style
  • Proficiency Strengths: Lance, Reason, Faith (Budding Talent), Riding
  • Proficiency Weakness: Axes, Hvy Armor
  • Base stats: HP(11), Str(8), Mag(9), Dex(6), Spd(6), Lck(4), Def(5), Res(6), Cha(1)
  • Max stats: HP(75), Str(63), Mag(78), Dex(62), Spd(65), Lck(40),Def(45),Res(50), Cha(45)
  • Class: Commoner --> Mage/Dark Mage --> Dark Bishop/Warlock --> Dark Knight/Holy Knight
  • Supports: Byleth, Seteth, Flayn, Edelgard, Lindhart, Petra, Dimitri, Dedue, Annette, Claude, Marianne, Leonie, Lysithea, Hapi, Hannerman

Special Vs. Quotes:

• Vs Cornelia: Been looking forward to this day. I'm going to make you regret the the number of lives you've took for your experiments.
  • Vs. Dimitri (CF/SS/VW): Seriously, what happened to all your talk about making Fodlan a more peaceful place. Was that really just empty platitudes?
  • Vs. Edelgard (SS/AM/VW): I know you say that we could've walked the same path, but I refuse if it means leaving destruction in my wake.
  • Vs. Flayn (CF): Flayn I really don't want to do this, please pull back?!

Extra notes:

• Mixed ancestry of Fodlan & Duscur. Like Cyril, lacks much in the way of affinity for "homeland", though in this case it is due to not growing up there.
  • Following the Tragedy of Duscur, was abducted and experimented by TWSITD. Implanted with the Crest of Marcuil.
  • Upon escaping from captivity, was rescued by the Jeralt Company from bandits. Ends up enrolling in whichever house Byleth decides to teach.
  • Faith starts off as a weakness, but has a budding talent to connect his bond with Byleth.

I really wanted another male mage in the game since the game kind of unfortunately lacks in that area and another character outside of Dedue to give representation to Duscur.

Same with previous and Dimitri cannot appared in SS battle

Edited by drattakbowser

I was doing as if my character was not an Avatarsexual.

More Vs quotes: 

Vs. Flame Emperor: How did you get in here, anyway? ... Ah... I still to remove these sacred grounds. 

Vs. Edelguard(12): What right do have striking the very church founded by the woman whose Crest resides within you?

Vs. The Wind Caller: Could you... never mind. Sorry about this...

Paralogue: Appears after Chapter 14. 

Rewards from Paralogue: Svíagris (A blessed ring that increases the range of magic weapons), Labrys (A blessed axe that deals effect damage to Fliers), and Runic Warriors co. (C Renk battlion with Retribution.)