5 questions about Vampires in Sims 4.

James Marshall

I have 5 questions about Vampires in Sims 4. Can you answer them?

The 1st is are they ever effected by aging?

The 2nd is is it true that they can't learn magic?

The 3rd is can they adopt children?

The 4th is if they aren't effected by aging and they can adopt children could A Vampire use the ability to adopt Children to gain a free supply of Blood without turning them into A Vampire

The 5th is that if they can do all of that once The Child becomes A Adult what's to stop me killing off The Adult, adopting another Child and starting over with another child?

6 hours ago, James Marshall said:

I have 5 questions about Vampires in Sims 4. Can you answer them?

The 1st is are they ever effected by aging?

The 2nd is is it true that they can't learn magic?

The 3rd is can they adopt children?

The 4th is if they aren't effected by aging and they can adopt children could A Vampire use the ability to adopt Children to gain a free supply of Blood without turning them into A Vampire

The 5th is that if they can do all of that once The Child becomes A Adult what's to stop me killing off The Adult, adopting another Child and starting over with another child?

1. Of course they aren't, and time doesn't affect their vampire rank either.
  2. Not sure, though I know that one player had to give up being a mermaid to learn magic so this probably is the case for vampires without mods.  It's not like the Sims 2 where one can be, like, both a plant sim and a vampire.  Vampires do get a myriad of special vampire-specific abilities though, and they're pretty powerful.
  3. I mean... why would they not be able to?
  4. They can't siphon plasma (that's what it's called in-game, btw) from kids.  Kids may be able to help them grow plasma fruit, but that's as close as you'll probably get to them being sources of blood.  And IIRC the children are barely able to do much of anything without mods because I guess EA thinks kids are worthless bags of meat, so they may not even be able to help with plasma fruit farms.
  5. Probably nothing, but it's pretty useless.  Might be better to just use the adult as a continuous plasma farm.

I say if you want an easy way of getting a vampire plasma, have them get abilities that enable them to just break into people's houses (I think it's called "Vampiric Entrance" or something) and just raid random Sims' houses.  Or at night you may find people just randomly walking along the sidewalks that you can prey upon rather easily without repercussions.  You can also just, like, grow plasma fruit after studying Vampire Lore a bit (you can get Vampire Lore books through online shopping and looking in the book section).

That said, I don't know why you would need this information - if you are thinking of doing a challenge or if you are wanting to find a way to cheese the system.  And of course I'll add that there could be mods out there that change the answers to literally every single question you've posed.  You'd have to look up the mods yourself, and honestly you will probably get a better experience out of mods than out of some of the Sims 4 packs (the vampire DLC is solid, but some packs just suck, such as the recent Star Wars pack).

10 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:
  1. Of course they aren't, and time doesn't affect their vampire rank either.
  2. Not sure, though I know that one player had to give up being a mermaid to learn magic so this probably is the case for vampires without mods.  It's not like the Sims 2 where one can be, like, both a plant sim and a vampire.  Vampires do get a myriad of special vampire-specific abilities though, and they're pretty powerful.
  3. I mean... why would they not be able to?
  4. They can't siphon plasma (that's what it's called in-game, btw) from kids.  Kids may be able to help them grow plasma fruit, but that's as close as you'll probably get to them being sources of blood.  And IIRC the children are barely able to do much of anything without mods because I guess EA thinks kids are worthless bags of meat, so they may not even be able to help with plasma fruit farms.
  5. Probably nothing, but it's pretty useless.  Might be better to just use the adult as a continuous plasma farm.

I say if you want an easy way of getting a vampire plasma, have them get abilities that enable them to just break into people's houses (I think it's called "Vampiric Entrance" or something) and just raid random Sims' houses.  Or at night you may find people just randomly walking along the sidewalks that you can prey upon rather easily without repercussions.  You can also just, like, grow plasma fruit after studying Vampire Lore a bit (you can get Vampire Lore books through online shopping and looking in the book section).

That said, I don't know why you would need this information - if you are thinking of doing a challenge or if you are wanting to find a way to cheese the system.  And of course I'll add that there could be mods out there that change the answers to literally every single question you've posed.  You'd have to look up the mods yourself, and honestly you will probably get a better experience out of mods than out of some of the Sims 4 packs (the vampire DLC is solid, but some packs just suck, such as the recent Star Wars pack).

Actually I am a massive fan of Harry Potter, I am also a big fan of Sims 4 and I decided that it would be fun to create A Sims 4 Characters based on what I imagine Greyback would be like if he were A Vampire rather then A Werewolf