FE Dream duel: Who would win?

defensedefumer

On 1/8/2021 at 9:20 AM, defensedefumer said:

How about this epic fight, since we are on the topic of alternates!

Odin vs Owain

Laslow vs Inigo

Selena vs Severa

Odin and Owain compete at giving their weapons interesting names. Odin is distraught to realize that, in changing his tome's name, he can no longer identify it. Owain doesn't have that same problem, because forged swords in Awakening retain their unique icons. Owain wins.

Laslow and Inigo challenge one another in how many ladies they can coax to tea. Both perform admirably, but things run amok when Niles joins Laslow for tea. Laslow says he should count, Inigo says his counterpart should lose points instead. It's a draw.

Selena and Severa are the only two who actually fight each other. Severa came here to leave her mother's expectations aside. But, she's totally distraught at seeing Caeldori in the stands, which gives Selena an in. Selena wins.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just made a whole post rectifying my earlier Keaton versus Volug battle, since back then I was using buffed stats for Tellius character (by including untransformed Laguz which lowered the averages). But then just as I was hitting post, I accidentally closed the window, and Serenes (which is usally pretty good about stuff like that) lost the post. Feeling pretty disheartened about that as it took about half an hour or work. But long story short, Volug still wins if Keaton is using the beastrune, but if Keaton uses the Beaststone+, the extra speed prevents Volug from doubling, giving Keaton the win (I even went to the trouble of calculating the nefts to stats from Beaststone+ which just saved Volug in round 2 😞 ).