Halloween Silhouettes!

Diovani Bressan

The one on the right side has a pretty long fingernail. So Aversa comes to mind..
If its not only part of the custome of course. And the hair isn't fitting for Aversa.

Edited by Stroud

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

Is there any FB interaction between Caeda and anyone else? I don’t know why, but I get the impression that the one on the left is her 

Not that I remember...

I don't remember any interaction between a FE1/3 character with another in Forging Bonds that can be used to create an Harmonized Hero...

I don't believe they will repeat a game this early, when we only have 2 Harmonized Heroes... so I don't expect Heroes, Radiant Dawn, Awakening or Fates representation in the Harmonized duo.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Only Harmonized Duo with a character from Archanea that makes sense to me is Young Tiki and Awakening Tiki (maybe based on Fallen Hero Tiki's Forging Bonds support with Awakening Tiki last year). I don't think IS would make a silly rule about having all games getting at least one character being part of a Harmonic Duo before repeating. They would be heavily restricting themselves if they did that. So my guess A!Tiki on the left (could also be Naga though), Y!Tiki in the middle and I have no idea who the character on the right could be other than they are female.

7 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I don't think IS would make a silly rule about having all games getting at least one character being part of a Harmonic Duo before repeating.

I also don't expect that, but at least one more Harmonized Hero that don't have a Heroes/RD/Awakening/Fates representation... so we can have more different games being represented before repeating them.

Although I liked your Tiki and Tiki idea.

6 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Is there any FB interaction between Caeda and anyone else? I don’t know why, but I get the impression that the one on the left is her 

I think the left one had long hair like Azura, I don't think Caeda had her hair that long from the silhouette. I think I recall to remember that Caeda doesn't like to eat sweets in Fire Emblem Warriors despite she did taught Kris how to cook in New Mystery of the Emblem especially she did taught him/her how to make sweets as well. I definitely think Jakob did went to the Halloween Festival for getting candy for his master Corrin.

Edited by King Marth 64

5 hours ago, Thane said:

Does the left silhouette's hair match Naga's? Naga's hair is also long and "flat", for the lack of a better word, but Naga's hair looks like it's longer.

That's a common speculation along with the ribbon behind the head. And if she and the smol in the middle are a Harmonic then my guess would be Naga and Nah, although that would be pushing the Harmonic concept with Naga being (half) from the same game as Nah.

Alright, I'm gonna go through each character's Forging Bonds and list off which characters from other games get lines. For these purposes, I'm only looking at the character-specific conversations, not the group ones, and I'm disregarding anyone whose name/portrait don't appear like Nina in Fiora's conversation.

• Olivia: n/a
  • Sumia: n/a
  • Maribelle: n/a
  • Libra: n/a
  • B.Celica: n/a
  • B.Veronica: n/a
  • B.Hector: n/a
  • Flora: n/a
  • Nina: n/a
  • Ophelia: n/a
  • Silas: n/a
  • Loki: n/a
  • Aversa: n/a
  • Owain: Alfonse, Anna
  • Kliff: n/a
  • Ylgr: n/a
  • Hrid: n/a
  • Gunnthra: n/a
  • Fjorm: n/a
  • Tibarn: Alfonse
  • Leanne: Alfonse, Sharena
  • Reyson: Anna
  • Nailah: Alfonse, Sharena, Anna
  • Keaton: Alfonse, Sharena, Anna
  • Velouria: Sharena
  • Kaden: Sharena, Anna
  • Selkie: Alfonse, Sharena
  • Idunn: Alfonse, Sharena
  • Sue: Alfonse
  • Lugh: Anna
  • Thea: Alfonse, Anna
  • Caineghis: Alfonse
  • Lethe: Sharena, Fjorm
  • Ranulf: Alfonse, Sharena, Anna
  • Mordecai: Fjorm
  • D.Mareeta: D.Berkut, D.Tiki, DF.Corrin
  • D.Tiki: Alfonse, Sharena, DF.Corrin, A.Tiki
  • DF.Corrin: Sharena, D.Berkut
  • D.Berkut: Anna, D.Tiki
  • Nah: Alfonse, Anna
  • Brady: Sharena, Fjorm
  • Yarna: n/a
  • Kjelle: Sharena
  • F.Byleth: Sharena
  • Claude: n/a
  • Edelgard: Anna
  • Dimitri: Alfonse
  • Hubert: Alfonse
  • Mercedes: Sharena
  • Hilda: n/a
  • Petra: Anna
  • Phina: Anna, Fjorm, Silvia, Olivia
  • Norne: Virion, Setsuna
  • Nagi: Sharena, Deirdre, F.Robin, M.Morgan
  • Sirius: Alfonse
  • Catria: Sharena, Thea, Shanna, Florina
  • Silque: Alfonse
  • Python: Fjorm
  • Forsyth: n/a
  • Ewan: Sharena, Bartre, Dorcas, Arthur
  • Tethys: Fjorm
  • Gerik: Anna, Ogma, Ike, Titania, Soren
  • Ephraim+Lyon: Alfonse
  • Mareeta: Fjorm
  • Eyvel: Alfonse
  • Osian: Anna, Legion, Bartre, Dorcas, Libra, Arthur
  • Tanya: Sharena
  • Larcei: Fir, Mia, Hana, Soleil
  • Shannan: Anna, Owain, Ryoma
  • Ced: Alfonse
  • Altena: Fjorm
  • Rath: Alfonse
  • Leila: Kaze
  • Nils: Sharena
  • Fiora: Fjorm, Libra, Shigure
  • Ferdinand: n/a
  • Lysithea: Alfonse
  • Bernadetta: Sharena
  • Annette: Anna
  • Midori: Eir
  • Forrest: Sharena, Anna, Phina, Delthea, Larum, Reyson, Leanne
  • Rinkah: Lethe, Cherche
  • Lilith: Alfonse, Cain, Abel, Berkut, B.Lyn, Florina, Seth, Sigrun, F.Corrin
  • D.Ike: n/a
  • D.Julia: Mae, Lilina, Cecilia, Nino, Elise
  • D.Lyon: n/a
  • DM.Corrin: n/a
  • Say'ri: Hinoka, Setsuna, Azama, Kiria
  • Emmeryn: Sharena, Anna, H.Ilyana, B.Micaiah, Sothe, Sanaki, R.Mikoto, Rinkah, B.Camilla, Effie
  • Mustafa: Ylgr
  • S.Anna: Alfonse, Anna, Fjorm, Naesala
  • M.Kris: Sharena
  • Julian: Fjorm, Ylgr, Chad, Gaius, Niles
  • Lena: Eir, Midori
  • F.Kris: Fjorm, Oscar, Jakob, Felicia
  • B.Lysithea: Fjorm, Merric, Canas, Lute, Gaius
  • B.Claude: Anna, Narcian, Iago, Gangrel
  • B.Edelgard: Alfonse, Lissa
  • B.Dimitri: Lif

Skipping the FE9 one because I can't find scripts for it and I don't feel like clicking through it the slow way when it's too soon for it to be relevant.

If we assume one character is FE3 and the other is a game without a Harmonic, one thing that could work quite nicely is Kris F + Oscar. That'd let Oscar join in on the same seasonal as Rolf, and make a good setup for a Halloween Boyd either this year or in a future one. The silhouettes might rule that out, though.

31 minutes ago, Othin said:

Skipping the FE9 one because I can't find scripts for it and I don't feel like clicking through it the slow way when it's too soon for it to be relevant.

Off hand, I know it had:

Gatrie with Fjorm, Valbar, Thrasir
Shinon with Python, Leon, Setsuna
Jill with Minerva, Altena
Ilyana with Rinkah, Effie

But like you said, it's doubtful to be relevant. I just wanted to post it for completion's sake.

Edited by Tybrosion

22 hours ago, Jave said:

Yeah, this is a tough one. If Orochi is there (which I'd love) I think she could be the one on the left and the floating cards are actually part of that silhouette, which means both characters actually have cards for weapons.

I really hope so. I’d love for it to be a Halloween alt for Nyx, too. 

I suspect the cards are part of a joker/jester costume or something else playing card-themed.