Halloween Silhouettes!

Diovani Bressan

So... What you guys think?

"I'm here to deliver the latest info...stealthily, of course! According to my sources, Special Heroes sporting spooky costumes will soon appear. I'm so curious to see who they are! There's also a Log-ln Bonus to celebrate the coming of these Special Heroes."

20201005_000046.jpg.13f013ec4be52dc9d6f8c03c1ae220b0.jpg

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Both seem to be girls.

The girl on the left seems to be some kind of dancer, judging by the ribbon and the circlet on her left hand.

No clue who the girl on the right is but the feathers on her head might be a clue!

Edited by Nym

Why do I see 3 characters? Anyway I have no idea at all here, but to me it looks like a child in the middle and an adult on the left and on the right.

Yes, I see three figures as well! Baby cat in the middle... this could be our next Harmonized unit. Maybe a baby form of a cat person, like Est earlier this year?

The hat on the left is too huge to make our any guesses.

Orochi or Mitama on the right?

I think the hardest part is not knowing if these are separate units or not! Because that middle figure I am seeing could be a doll, too. Ventriloquist? 

Regardless, I hope the TT is a male armor with nice art.

1 minute ago, SockPuppet said:

Maybe a baby form of a cat person, like Est earlier this year?

It could just be a cat costume similar to Sakura's from 2017.

Maybe it's an Harmonized Cat costume duo

Maybe I'm weird, but I sorta see Kiria on the right...

Haven't the foggiest who the other one is, though. Possibly Azura? The hair doesn't seem quite right, though. It looks a bit more like the Hoshidan queen whose name I cannot remember right now.

The cat in the middle is obviously Oliver.

Yeah, this is a tough one. If Orochi is there (which I'd love) I think she could be the one on the left and the floating cards are actually part of that silhouette, which means both characters actually have cards for weapons. And yeah I see a third character in the middle too. Guessing Harmonized Hero with middle and right.

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Maybe I'm weird, but I sorta see Kiria on the right...

She did have a cat costume actually:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151230213345

But it's too early for her to get an alt methinks.

Wasn't Sakura a white cat? If the right person is in a festive mewed, I'd guess they'd be a black cat, which has that bad luck and witches association after all.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I think the right one could possibly be Delthea from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. The left one is a tough one to tell it's possibly be a girl due to the long hair appearance, I definitely think she appears to be a dancer and it could be a sword user since I see a tilt with her hand on it.

Edit: I managed to did a quick sketch drawing from Paint.NET to look at Delthea's artwork from Echoes: Shadows of Valentia to see if this fits on her in the Silhouette Image, I totally think this girl in the right it might be her.

358616261_PossibleDeltheaHalloweenAlt.fromHalloweenBanner2020.png.8e7c862aade8e80d23bada9fd269d7a6.png

Edited by King Marth 64
Matching it

I see 3 silhouettes in this one. The left one looks like someone with long, straight hair. The middle one looks like someone short. The right one looks like someone in a hat with a couple of pieces of wheat sticking out of it.

I would've said there were two and that the one on the left is just kind of sideways, balancing on one leg, but I think I see some hair ends in that ribbon/sash loop.

The feathers on the right made me think of Lewyn and the one on the left for some reason made me think of Lysithea who considering her love of sweets and Halloween candy would be totally make sense in having a Halloween alt.

There's definitely someone in the middle, a small child it looks like

Idk I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark and say our Harmonized/Duo is Adult Tiki/Young Tiki lol but like cosplaying as Naga bc the ribbon in the back reminds me of her FEH art

and the other silhouette has sharp nails like a laguz, but we already got alts for Lethe, Selkie, and Nailah this year so idk who it would be since they look like they're happy and celebrating? My gut says Selkie but god I hope not. So maybe Lyre? She was the more upbeat laguz counterpart to Lethe's seriousness. 

The thing that's stumping me is that we're very likely getting a Harmonized Hero, but if that's the HarmHero in the silhouette then I just don't know who it could possibly be.

HarmHeroes currently have links to each other within the stories of FEH, Mia+Marth was pretty well established and Veronica+Xander was completely well established, but I just can't think of any other pairs... they'd probably have to take from Forging Bonds if there really aren't that many possible pairs, such as Eir+Midori or members of CHOP.

I'm also not completely sure the right silhouette is Orochi despite the floating cards. Based on the silhouette of the hairstyle on the small silhouette as well as the overlap of silhouettes, I'd say that the right and middle silhouettes make up the Harmonized hero; Orochi isn't even in Heroes proper yet, so her being half of a Harmonized Hero (who also already has a HarmHero rep in Xander) just doesn't make any sense. If the HarmHero is the left/middle silhouette then it'd be more believable, but all I can guess otherwise is that the left silhouette is in the default artwork pose while the other two are in their Attack artwork pose. There just feels so little to work with this time...

Edited by Xenomata

I don't see why everyone seems to see ears on the right shadow. Those look nothing like the Laguz/Kitsune/Wolfskin ears. As for fake ears, I think they would look different. I think it's something more like a jester hat or something. Could also be unique hair, I guess? Or a giant bow (hair accessory.) Looks like the middle one has her hair up in a ponytail, held by a ribbon. Also, has huge, flappy sleeves (the left of which seems to be extending past the person on the right.) I'm guessing that person's in a dragon or wyvern costume. Could be young Tiki. The one on the left might be...Ninian, I guess? Maybe they're a dragon Harmonized Hero? As for the one on the right again, I see what looks like fur lining or something on his or her left (our right) shoulder. The pose is reminiscent of original Lyon's standard attacking art, but that doesn't help much here.

If this is trio (which I'm not convinced it is) well... Let's think of trios in FE. Cord, Bord and Barst (nope), the various peg sisters (probably not), Oscar, Rolf, and Boyd (nope) uh... Running out of trios.

Reminder with the guesses: next set of Harmonic Battles has FE 1/3 and FE4 as the focus. Neither game has a Harmonic Duo rep. Assuming the silhouette is of the duo one of those two should be from one of those two (three technically) games. 

Unless we're supposed to be getting a regular duo character in which case I got no clue. 

49 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I would be surprised if it really was Orochi. Wasn't she dead last in a popularity poll for Fates characters? Why would IS give a seasonable to someone like that?

Orochi ranked 193 on CYL4, with 788 votes.

Some characters with lower vote counts who were missing from Heroes at the time of CYL4 and are either from Fates, have been added since CYL4, or both:

• Anankos: 781
  • Flame Emperor: 759
  • Scarlet: 696
  • Mozu: 694
  • Kris F: 688
  • Gangrel: 634
  • Julian: 622
  • Heath: 618
  • Midori: 610
  • Reina: 550
  • Shura: 533
  • Benny: 487
  • Arete: 473
  • Caeldori: 472
  • Sophie: 471
  • Lena: 448
  • Mitama: 414
  • Kiragi: 413
  • Layla: 400

So Orochi is currently not at all ranked particularly low, either compared to other Fates characters or to characters who've been getting added this year.

8 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Reminder with the guesses: next set of Harmonic Battles has FE 1/3 and FE4 as the focus. Neither game has a Harmonic Duo rep. Assuming the silhouette is of the duo one of those two should be from one of those two (three technically) games. 

Unless we're supposed to be getting a regular duo character in which case I got no clue. 

Helpful! If that's the case, then...hmmm... Left gal could be Tailtyu. The more I look at her, the more I see her giant ponytail. Of course, that could be Linde, too. The one in the middle could be young Tiki, but it could also be Lene.

11 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

I expect the Harmonized Hero to have a Shadow Dragon / Mystery of the Emblem (FE1/3) representation. Resonant Battles bonus titles are always one game from the Harmonized duo and one game following the filter order. Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4) is the game that follows the filter order, while FE1/3 is the game that is the Harmonized Duo related one.