Your Favorite SR+ (or SR) Cards

BriForABri

It is the hope of everyone who plays Cipher (or any Gacha card game for that matter): The sheer desire to pull an incredibly powerful, valuable, or just cool-looking card. I always hope for such a dream to come true whenever I open a Cipher box or booster pack, but Lady Luck seems to have other ideas most of the time. However, even if I can't pull a nice SR or SR+ card the best of times, I can still admire all of the incredible art, or simply watch my jaw hit the floor when I view these cards' busted skills, by just visiting Cipher's website. And I have yet to be disappointed by Cipher so far.

There are so many incredible SR and SR+ cards available, it's actually quite difficult to choose which ones are my favorite. However, if I were to make a calculated choice, I would have to pick Set 19 SR+ Seliph and Julia. There are many reasons for why these two are my favorites, but I would say that the main reasons are: 1. Genealogy of the Holy War is by far my favorite FE game. I love all of the characters and I think the dual art represented what the 2nd Generation was all about: comradery and friendship. I love how all of the main characters are posing behind Seliph and Julia with the light shining from behind. The artwork is simply incredible. 2. Seliph is my favorite lord in the FE series, while Julia is my favorite female character in the series. I love both characters' design, character development, and personalities. 3. This is absolutely a personal reason, but I was able to pull SR+ Julia in the only Set 19 box I've opened so far. I don't own SR+ Seliph, but I just might have to buy him to complete the dual art.

B19-051SRplus_SAMPLE.png.bf6d320afe1556a8e1c98af297056c6c.png  B19-054SRplus_SAMPLE.png.73346955acb2f6f47411cedc1df40a28.png

I would love to hear what everyone's own favorite SR or SR+ card is! I say SR OR SR+ because I feel that some designs for SR cards may be liked a bit more than their SR+ counterparts (unless it's the autographed ones; both designs are obviously the same). Do any of you have experiences pulling your own SR or SR+ card? Maybe you just certain designs more than others? Are some cards just so busted that you can't help but love them? Whatever the reason, I would love to hear your own opinions!

My favorite SR or SR+ card has got to be the Set 21 Claude SR+

File:B21-016+.png

I love Claude, but this card is stunning irl, the way that the card was made has rays of light shining from his hand that is holding the arrow and its beautiful. I like how he has his NG+ headwrap and how his white wyvern is in the back. I love all the hues of yellow and brown throughout the card and the intenseness of his stare is both strong and attractive ngl lol. 

Second place is Set 5 Sanaki SR+

B05-086%2B.png

Yes she is dropping the sun on you, yes you will die, yes she's better than you. I wish I had this one 😞

• 2 months later...

Those are all really cool choices! I actually play Cipher a lot with one of my friends, so I try to pull certain cards that will benefit my deck. Set 10 SR+ Leif and Nanna are just two examples. Those are two of the most important cards in my deck for strategic reasons. Unfortunately, in the last 4 boxes, I have failed to pull either one of them... I hope you all have had better luck!

Edited by FE_McFly