If the nemesis system came to FE

nedya

The only real way I could see this happening is in an FE game with ALOT of Green Units/controllable generics who spawn in bad spots, with enemy bosses that can get EXP by killing your units/Green units who flee after a certain amount of turns and return in later levels.

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

It seems like something that would be mutually exclusive with permadeath. The Nemesis system shines when you fail, not when you succeed.

I see at problem but it did not have to be a lord dying it can be a generic enemy killing a lot of green unit if you on classic kill one unit in your party or if it casual knock-out a couple of your unit.

Instead of having more green units to worry about (something most players dislike), it would be more prudent to rework the nemesis system to simply randomly select a small number of foes to survive and return, with unique skills and random names. And those units would then have a 50% chance of surviving each subsequent encounter.

50 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Instead of having more green units to worry about (something most players dislike), it would be more prudent to rework the nemesis system to simply randomly select a small number of foes to survive and return, with unique skills and random names. And those units would then have a 50% chance of surviving each subsequent encounter.

Now at the idea i love to see tnx man the idea are amacing so far.