Special Heroes: Dragons Harvest

Jave

We have reached a whole new meta, with the first unit in the game that can refresh dancers.

That said, this banner looks pretty fun. Also, looks like Ena is the freebie.

Edited by Jave

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard pass. Kind of salty they're debuting Dheginsea as a seasonal first. Should have been a Mythic instead of the constant Heroes OC's.

I don't think I'll ever understand why Xane seems to have a decently high fanbase. I played Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem many times and he was a very eh and forgettable character. Not particularly useful either. Any time I tried to use him, he eventually ended up on the bench.

The literal hailbringer of the apocalypse. An alchemic monster born from a mad scientists grief. The ultimate life form meant to bring about Humanity’s destruction. A literal manifestation of despair and destruction. And she is in a goddamn cat costume! SIGN ME THE HELL UP!!!

*Dheginsea and Ena in the same batch* 

They are bound to talk about Rajaion aren't they. 

STOP TEASING ME IS AND GIVE RAJAION AS HIS OWN UNIT ALREADY

and, well that establish it. Dragon laguz counts as breath unit. 

also, wait , the harmonize skill of the new duo tiki refreshes even dancer? bruh. also this is like the 5th baby tiki, adult tiki alt where

Well, uh.

Good on them for including a few new characters in the line-up. I think it's a missed opportunity that they didn't make the Tellius dragons beast units, since they have more in common with other beasts than other dragons by Tellius lore, but whatever.

Did Tiki and Ninian ever interact anywhere in Heroes' story or forging bonds? If not, I guess that's officially no longer a qualification for Harmonic Heroes, and that Mia+Masked Marth and Veronica+Xander were just the obvious ones.

On the subject of Tiki though ... fuck. They've officially decided that they don't care about adult Tiki, have they? This is like ... young Tiki's fourth alt? Seriously? With #TMS's Young Tiki also possible? Ninian should've been the lead, seriously.

Also forgot to mention while I don't really mind Grima, I wish they'd give the Robins proper an actual alt instead of pretending that Grima counts as a Robin alt.

3 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Not particularly useful either. Any time I tried to use him, he eventually ended up on the bench.

He’s literally “have your best unit in two places at once”?

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, uh.

Good on them for including a few new characters in the line-up. I think it's a missed opportunity that they didn't make the Tellius dragons beast units, since they have more in common with other beasts than other dragons by Tellius lore, but whatever.

Did Tiki and Ninian ever interact anywhere in Heroes' story or forging bonds? If not, I guess that's officially no longer a qualification for Harmonic Heroes, and that Mia+Masked Marth and Veronica+Xander were just the obvious ones.

On the subject of Tiki though ... fuck. They've officially decided that they don't care about adult Tiki, have they? This is like ... young Tiki's fourth alt? Seriously? With #TMS's Young Tiki also possible? Ninian should've been the lead, seriously.

Pretty sure they never cared about Adult Tiki to begin with. Her young form is considered the more iconic one.

The harmonic heroes are all about the crossovers I guess, regardless have they interact in FEH canon or not. 

And what is it with dragons and jiang shi?Twisted Wonderland also give Malleus, the local dragon jiang shi costume.   I know jiang shi is basically chinese vampire/zombie, but are they known to be draconic?  

Very nice, Xane and Dheginsea are both great and I might try for the others as well.  Ena is the TT which is nice.  Halloween banners tend to be my favorites and this is still the case this time.  

Edited by EricaofRenais

Oh, wow! An interesting bunch. Xane is a must have, beyond my goal of obtaining every seasonal demote. An easy to merge colorless tome? Yes, please! He looks adorable, too.

Not a huge fan of Dheginsea getting a seasonal before a proper debut (more than usual lol), and a F Grima alt... makes me feel weird lol. Like, why? But, oh well, she looks nice. 

The Duo is Ninian and Tiki... I was personally guessing Tiki and Nils because it would be cute, but Ninian is fine. I enjoy their ability, even though it will only affect... what? Phina, Nils, Ninian... who else? 

TT is Ena... cute! Again, I really would rather have had her as part of a regular banner because she needs more love.

Overall, I think this my least favorite Halloween banner thus far. Last year set the bar pretty high, which was already set high by the previous years'. Gonna try for Xane, the duo and head out.

Ugh. I wish they'd stop debuting new characters on seasonal banners. But at least Deg and Xane are in at all. I'm broke and I don't like seasonals, so I won't be pulling much. Might go for Xane since hell probably never get in otherwise amd I certainly won't complain if Deg shows up, but I probably won't make a point of going for him.

3 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Pretty sure they never cared about Adult Tiki to begin with. Her young form is considered the more iconic one.

Awakening Tiki, Young Tiki, and #TMS Tiki all scored very close to one another, with the #TMS one being ahead of the other two, but Awakening Tiki placing three spots higher with about 100 more votes. It's bullshit because more iconic or not, the fans obviously care about Adult Tiki. She's not like the Genealogy substitute children, who never scored well at all.

It's pretty stupid, at least one of the non-summer and non-crazy alts could've gone to adult Tiki.

...The Hell, why is Dheginsea's first debut in this game as a seasonal? That's like making Naga's first appearance a Christmas alt, it's so weird. That said, he does answer the question of whether the Laguz dragons would be treated as Beasts or Dragons units in Heroes. I would've preferred the former, but I expected they would do the latter after the Laguz transformation condition included both. 

As for the units, great to see Xane, though I'm a little disappointed they didn't do anything with his transformation mechanic. I'm guessing it'd be hard to do, but I still would've liked to have seen them pull off something unique. Grima is weird as we now have the genocidal dragon dressing up as a kitty cat and I'm not sure how I feel about that, Dragon's Ire does look interesting as a skill though. Already said by bit on Dheginsea, though I'll add that the dragon sprite looks great so that's neat. Tiki and Ninian are cute, but I really wish they'd throw a bone to Adult Tiki. 

So this year is full dragons? Not bad at all, although dragons are in a very bad position nowadays automatically making this banner an easy skip. 

For the units themselves:

Halloween F!Grima: Seems to be F!Grima+ but extra weak to Falchions. Her Prf is similar to B!Claude's, which makes her pretty great with Moonbow/Glimmer (yeah, replace Noontime). Dragonscale is nice, if I read it correctly it is stat reduction+Missiletainn which is pretty nice. Dragon's Ire is half QR and half NFU for dragons, not bad but normal NFU already laughs at this so only use it on fast dragons. 

Xane is interesting. Basically his stats don't matter as long as he's with beefy allies, a little niche but it can get pretty crazy if used properly. His skillset is meh. 

Deghinsea looks badass as hell! Gen 5 BST means he'll be very competitive to the likes of H!Myrrh and Idunn but the lack of a Prf will hurt a bit. His inheritable breath is a Solo Lull Atk/Res 4 or something like that. His fodder is excellent, the new fighter skill is pretty nutty with penalty nullification and QR, but as always NFU says "Don't care, die!" so be aware of that. 

So the harmonic hero is Y!Tiki+Ninian this time, eh? Y!Tiki is the main part of the pair judging by the Dragon effective prf and With Everyone. That Prf seems disgusting at first glance with the parcial Blade effect it has (only Def and Res bonuses) but if Laevateinn taught me something is that melee Blade is nowhere near as good as ranged so yeah. The Harmonized skill is ridiculous, a free Dance for even dancers can allow for extremely disgusting strats, at least it's just once per map instead of a rechargable thing like the others have. 

Ena will be the TT+ freebie, she'll probably have the same breath as Deghinsea which is pretty awesome for Nowi and Fae.