Special Heroes: Dragons Harvest

Jave

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adult Tiki has two versions, that’s more than enough.

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I just need a single copy of him and I'm good

Me too. I can finally put the demons of Bride Micaih’s banner to rest.

22 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

On the subject of Tiki though ... fuck. They've officially decided that they don't care about adult Tiki, have they? This is like ... young Tiki's fourth alt? Seriously? With #TMS's Young Tiki also possible? Ninian should've been the lead, seriously.

Also, Eliwood found dead in Miami after a random dragon loli stole his likely Duo Hero partner.

But really, yeah the smol Tiki bias is now pissing me off too. Though since they love shafting Awakening more often than not these days, it also isn't surprising.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Also, Eliwood found dead in Miami after a random dragon loli stole his likely Duo Hero partner.

But really, yeah the smol Tiki bias is now pissing me off too. Though since they love shafting Awakening more often than not these days, it also isn't surprising.

I don't think they ever would've done a duo of Eliwood and Ninian, tbh. As much as they're pushed in the narrative and in some supplemental materials, I feel like Heroes has for the most part done its best to avoid giving "preference" to any customizable pairings.

I can't believe I called Ninian and Tiki. Also, for their harmonic skill, I was thinking of Nils before they showed him! X3 I love that he gets to FINALLY be viable with his sister! Also called that dragon Laguz would count as dragon units instead of beast ones. Also called that the hat was a jester hat, not ears. And Tiki's "BLEHBLEHBLEH!" totally caught me off guard. XD

I kind of need everyone on this banner. XD;

Halloween Grima was also very unexpected. She synergizes super well with Lif so I think I need her (hopefully she doesn't spurn me hard like L!Robin did. 11% and no L!Robin... I still don't have her, either.)

I'm impressed with how they handled Xane's "I can transform into people" thing. Also, he's the demote AND is kind of overpowered. Just put him on a team of min-maxed people to make a real monster (appropriate.)

And as for the King of Goldoa... What can I say? Dude's a boss. I need him on principle.

Also Ena. Ena will be great and I love that she comes after Petrine does as yet another free unit. ...Buuuuuut I also kind of prefer her grandpa. I hope he comes to Heroes soon! Speaking of heroes this made me want, I also want Almedha super badly. Fallen Raijaion too. And Kurthnaga.

Spoiler

I'd also really like a dragon Soren. If we got Fallen Ike, we can have Dragon Soren. It'd be especially humorous if he was a Duo Unit alongside Pelleas (of course, Pelleas would be the support unit.)

3 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

Sweet merciful fuck what is this banner?

I only have 40 orbs right now and my soul is crying for that Grima alt. Pray for Some Jerk.

may you be blessed in Free Pull Summon. 

Honestly. if used correctly, Xane is going to be one hard nut to crack.
I would really like to get a copy or two of him (along with the harmonized unit) but i will really do my best to wait on this banner since there is a lot of stuff i'd like this month. so i need as much info as i need. 

Apparently the Fell Dragon is stronger when dressed up as a catgirl. Too bad they didn't wait two years before releasing Grima as a Legend/Mythic and basically had to make new versions of Expiration and Dragonskin. Xane is in so now the only notable missing character is Nyna (and Medeus and Gotoh but both of them are good Mythic candidates). I'm convince that she has to be the highlight the next time Archanea gets a New Heroes banner. Tiki and Ninian proved you don't need pre-established lore in Heroes already to be a Harmonized Duo.

I'm probably just going to free pull green or blue and then bail. Would like Robin or Tiki/Ninian but I don't really want to spend orbs here especially since the next three banners should be New Heroes banners plus Harmony amid Chaos is also returning in November. I would rather spend orbs on a banner that guarantees a unit than one that might give you nothing but pitybreakers.

Edited by NSSKG151

I will never understand the decision making of seasonal units... Grima? Seriously? Forget that not making any sense, in what world would the wings of despair want to win in a festival for CANDY? Do fell dragons even like candy?

• Besides that, Halloween Grima has a completely powercrept version of Dragonskin, meaning that Legendary Grima has officially been powercrept in all but color (which in this case is doubly worse cause there's so many Red dragon killing weapons to pick from). Dragon's Ire I imagine is available to all dragons, which at the very least gives them a little something extra to work with. Call me when the skill becomes easier to obtain though...
  • Xane looks like a monster waiting to happen. Would he even need merges when you could keep him in range of one of the armor Edelgards and a real high-speed unit and give him in-combat stats even higher than any armor?
  • Dheginsea looks pretty good. Slick Fighter... I dunno, penalty neutralization is good and all, but the new Crafty Fighter feels like a better skill all the same when Dheg probably will take Distant Counter anyway...
  • ...nope, I can't think of a single interaction between Tiki and Ninian. WELP SO MUCH FOR HARMONIZED HEROES ACTUALLY MEANING ANYTHING.
    They're seriously giving THAT Tiki to us? She could easily get +21 Atk from the Def/Res x1.5 boost with help from LegAzura, and that's before any other boosts. I think the highest Atk she can get without utilizing Harsh Command or Goads is... lets see, if she's using her default kit and has a Brazen Atk/XXX,  21+6+7+7... 41 in-combat Atk?????

XANE!!! Oh my lord, I can't believe it, he's actually here! He looks amazing, AND he's the four star demote. ...Take my orbs. Just take them. Let me +10 my boy.

Ninian+Tiki look so cute! Hopefully I can get them, same with female Grima. Getting kinda salty that they're sidelining regular Robin, but hopefully this frees up male Robin for a Grandmaster+Levin Sword alt.

I don't care for Dheginsea or Ena.

Honestly, I was convinced Orochi was gonna be on the banner, and as much as I love her...I'll take Xane any day. God, I'm just so happy that he's finally here.

Xane: pretty nice way to tie in his Commando/Freelancer class from his home game though I can imagine that this is only useful in Arena (where you're using BST stacked units with Rally skills anyways) and PvE modes -- AR generally punishes clumping units together. Costume really suits him, though.

FGrima: cute costume, though not very interesting as a unit. Dragon's Ire is cool but it seems to be Breath-locked judging by the name and skill icon.

Dheginsea: likely another super bulky dragon armor. Thank goodness that he cannot learn Armored Stride.

Harmonic Tiki: very cute pair and a Harmonic pair I would like to get -- giving another action to potentially a dancer (OG Ninian and Silvia both are known to have high HP stats) is a pretty powerful effect!

Ena: her being a jiangshi for Halloween is pretty neat though she's another red Breath unit (we already have ATiki, Garon, and Bantu for F2P-friendly ones). Though I suppose that this is the best color available given the current meta (blue dragons get destroyed by Thrasir; green dragons get destroyed by common sword units) and with how stingy IS can be with unique colorless units.

Looking at Xane again, he's gonna be pretty meme-y. Like put him with a 1* unmerged Olivia and you'll get a pathetic unit but put him alongside a +Spd +10 Mareeta and a +10 B!Edelgard and you get a monster of a unit that can potentially demolish entire maps on his own (he'll need a skillset revamp, CC/Aether/NFU/Smokes/etc). At least that's what it looks like in theory.

I wonder how useful he'll be in practice. His team requirements are extremely demanding because he's gonna need at least 2 min-maxed allies to reach his full potential and those types of units aren't what I'd call reliable supports, he gets 0 benefits from field buffs but I think in-combat buffs still work so he'd benefit from the likes of Kaden/M!Corrin/OG!Marth/etc but none of them have good enough stats for him to copy. His Prf also has the caveat that he's never going to get free extra stats like many units do nowadays so a B!Edelgard will still surpass him on the Atk/Def/Res side of things because she inflicts -6 Atk/Def on foes due to one of her skills (forgot if it was Hauteclere or BER) so yeah, he's going to be a bit more restricted than what it looks like at first glance. 

XANE!!!!!!! THEY FINALLY ADDED HIM IN!!!!! SEASONAL HELL BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hah, seeing my absolute favourite character get in the game is just.... amazing. He's so cute T-T As always, he's looks memey as fuck lmao. 4* focus, thank the heavens. Xane means a lot to me TOT

Getting all of that off my chest. I want Grima as well, she's really cute and looks like fun. Tiki is tiki so obviously I need to pull for her. Xane ^^^. Ena is a welcomed surprise~ Yeah, I don't really pull for meta reasons. 

And there go my hopes for a Takumi+Tiki Harmonized Alt. Come on it would have been so cute and everyone would have lapped it up. We could have just handwaved Takumi's presence on this banner by saying he has dragon blood and gets possessed by a dragon or whatever.

Oh well, I will probably still try for the duo and F!Grima, but not too much. We might actually get a Three Houses banner this month and Felix should be on it (though with the way Intsys has been treating him, I could see him left out yet again).

4 minutes ago, Dai said:

Yo, Dheginsea is just Castlevania's Dracula and I am all for it.

What is a man?

Dheginsea is the first mythic to debut as a seasonal and regular unit, right? I know that Grima is or can be considered a deity-like or god-like being, but Grima was unfortunately introduced too early as mythics were not a thing yet and with mythics being a thing, Dheginsea is someone who definitely is a mythic candidate. In particular, a dark mythic due to his dark affinity.

Catgirl F!Grima is hilariously cute and evil-looking. The downsides is speaking of unfortunately being introduced too early, M!Grima at this point would have appreciated Dragonscale or even Dragonskin for an exclusive Svalinn Shield that also has a stance effect since Expiration has Distant Counter while the question of "What is even legendary about F!Grima?" grows ever stronger. First it was Ashera's Chosen providing the same Iote's Shield effect, but dual phase stat boost through Atk/Def Beast/Dragon Bond/Solo which could be excused by Altina being a mythic to F!Grima's legendary. Then came Mininerva with Dragoon Shield providing flat stat boosts instead of Bracing Stance 2. The drawbacks of having higher stats that can be affected by Chills and similar skills is there, but it allows Mininerva to be a more flexible unit which F!Grima's balanced stats would have liked. Even worse is that a similar effect trading -1 Def/Res for +3 Spd would be much appreciated for F!Grima. And now, a seasonal version of F!Grima who not only has gen 5 melee flying BST, but also has an improved version of Expiration and Dragonskin. So, what is legendary about F!Grima? Legendary and mythic units really should be exempt from apparently controversial changes.

Xane was definitely not expected and I remember people talking about how he could be implemented because of Xane's abilities. Stat pull is interesting and Xane's is the first unit with HP+5 as part of a weapon's effect. Make sense since Xane pulls stats from nearby allies and a flat boost might not matter or could even be detrimental.

On the subject of mythic alts, I have been wondering if maybe a lance-wielding Duma could be a thing for someone to show up with Duma's Lance. It could have happened with regular Berkut, Clive, Lukas, or Mathilda and they didn't even get the weapons or gear named after them e.g. Clive's Lance is a thing in SoV, but Clive received Lordly Lance in Heroes. Or even CYL Alm could have been a lance unit. It probably wouldn't make sense for Ferdinand or SoV Est and Palla and Rudolf has his own lance. The only remaining lance-wielding characters I can think of would be Mycen and Zeke. It isn't obtained on Celica's route, but I could see Conrad getting Duma's Lance if not Blessed Lance or Saunion as his prf when he's eventually part of an update as he was under Halcyon's care.

IS should probably consider letting characters get access to skills their later versions have, like how after RD!Ike came with Radiant Aether, Valentine's Ike also came with Radiant Aether and maybe regular Ike and Brave Ike should also get access to it. Or how legendary f!Grima, who's kind of sad in terms of stats nowadays, should get access to the new and improved A-skill that her Halloween version has.

Or if that's too OP, maybe a skill forge at least. It would make certain characters more desirable as units.

Edited by Sunwoo

53 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

Sweet merciful fuck what is this banner?

I only have 40 orbs right now and my soul is crying for that Grima alt. Pray for Some Jerk.

I'm pretty tempted too, but I will likely just wait for her to return on a DSH banner. My priorities right now are still the Whitewings, so I'm waiting for the October DSH banner and the Spring banners. Keep saving! You can get your chance at Grima when she returns 🙂 

Okay, time to costume guess!

Xane's a court jester. That one's obvious.

Dheginsea is a vampire lord, I think.

Fallen F!Robin is a...beast of some sort. Everyone's saying "cat" but she could be a wolf or a fox, too. Or some other sort of wild beast.

Young Tiki is obviously a devil. And I guess Ninian...has...candy...? Maybe she's supposed to be a confectioner or something? ...Or bait?

And of course Ena's a hopping vampire.

Sucks that they aren't giving Adult Tiki any appreciation, but they're probably just prioritizing making Harmonic of each game. So there would be a repeat of Awakening if they used Adult Tiki, and also the Dragon Loli quota on Halloween banner has to be met lol.

The no-nonsense person in me says Dheg as Seasonal is wrong. He's too dour, too serious, too burdened by centuries of the past and the weight of the present. Insofar as I understand next to nothing about it, Valentine's Greil had something serious in the TT or whatever. Could they really attempt anything of the sort with Halloween? I doubt they're going to treat it as All Saints'/All Souls' Day and offer a moment of respect to Dheg or those now deceased of long ago.

But, feel absolutely free to ignore the stick-in-the-mud.

Xane is real nice to see added Starlight!Gotoh tho'. And Ena I'm more okay with. I understand the criticism of too much Young Tiki, Swimsuit-Legendary-Fallen-Halloween is about the limits on how many alts one should get, and I do want to see TMS Tiki come along at some point. Maybe Future Past alt for Adult Tiki at some point? Ninian is a weak character to me, but I'm not going to get queasy seeing her get something.

Love dragons and have wanted Dheginsea in the game for a while, yet still I feel oddly disappointed. I think having yet another Y!Tiki alt instead of the Awakening version really gets to me, especially since she's no doubt got the TMS alt coming at some point. Ninian should've at least been the lead, and maybe worn a costume. 

Tellius now has more seasonal units than Awakening, too. 

I forgot to mention it before, but I also LOVE the voice they got for Dheginsea. They really nailed it, I think!

And now, time to plan teams!

I normally like to match themes/games/movement types and get color balance if I can, but in this case, Fallen Berkut and Lif really synergize well with Moonless Breath. So, that's red, blue, and green, and I should get an axe unit on there for quests if I feel like it. Hmm I have PA!Azura, so she'd fit well there. Sounds like a team, so I guess I'm somewhat obligated to get Halloween Fallen F!Robin now.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Young Tiki being red is kind of annoying. Is she allergic to other breath colors or something? I remember when some version of Tiki was the only option for red breath. And then (thank goodness) Garon became playable.

Edit again: Also, Dheginsea seems like he wants Armored Stride, just like Christmas Ephraim does. I guess I need to get 2 L!Edelgards now.

Edited by Mercakete

7 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Edit again: Also, Dheginsea seems like he wants Armored Stride, just like Christmas Ephraim does. I guess I need to get 2 L!Edelgards now.

Dragons can't learn Armored Stride, so poor Dheg's out of luck there.

3 minutes ago, Medeus said:

Dragons can't learn Armored Stride, so poor Dheg's out of luck there.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :<