Special Heroes: Dragons Harvest

Jave

Xane's stats can also be lowered, if unit has the highest of a stat. For example, if he is within 2 spaces of a B.Edelgard he will also gain her horrendous Spd. This does put some limitations, like in AR offense for example the ally must be someone like Winter Sothis so that he can have lots of everything as Mythics don't have good statspreads most of the time. 

There are also other questions I have, does he only count visible stats or he takes into consideration stuff like drives? Can we stack him with buffs and stuff like Solos or he is limited? He has to be one of the most interesting heroes that have been introduced. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Xane's stats can also be lowered, if unit has the highest of a stat. For example, if he is within 2 spaces of a B.Edelgard he will also gain her horrendous Spd. This does put some limitations, like in AR offense for example the ally must be someone like Winter Sothis so that he can have lots of everything as Mythics don't have good statspreads most of the time. 

There are also other questions I have, does he only count visible stats or he takes into consideration stuff like drives? Can we stack him with buffs and stuff like Solos or he is limited? He has to be one of the most interesting heroes that have been introduced. 

If he's near Edelgard, he'll gain her Spd unless he's also near someone else with better Spd. As it says, each stat is independent. 

I'm guessing it calculates based on visible stats, then applies Drive style effects to his new stats. We'll have to see the exact details, but presumably his Atk/Res Form skill will function properly. 

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Heroes: *laughs in seven Mythics (only one of which is a god, at that), and with three more to go just from Book IV*

Though really, all of your points there get shot down immediately thanks to the FEH Mythics.

Heroes is kind of an exception. No other game has many more Mythics than the others, and it can kind of be explained with developers wanting to favor the game they are currently developing. Basycally developer bias but expected developer bias, kind of like Awakening-Fates bias for the first year. It wasn't a thing everyone liked but it was to be expected. If they started to show insane Tellius bias out of nowhere it would be received more poorly imo. They are not the most recent games and they didn't sell well at all.

Imagine for a second that you are a GBA fan. But you don't like Tellius at all. And you see the trailer for the fifth Tellius Mythic while there are still just 1 mythic for Elibe and 1 mythic for Magvel. You would be salty and would become really toxic online arguing that Tellius gets too many slots. That the developers have Tellius bias, that the games weren't even good and so on.

Basycally as long as you treat Heroes differently because it is kind of a different beast compared to the other mainline games, my points still stand.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Also, Tellius can’t have like six different Mythics but characters can and should get at least eight alts just for your amusement? Sure, that checks out.

I'm only saying this because we already have more than one character with seven versions. If you count all Corrins together we have a character with NINE versions. I'm recognizing patterns and understanding that they simply won't stop giving alts to characters that already have a bunch. We have been asking for 4 years and they haven't stopped. So since I have made peace with the fact that things won't change I decided that it would be funny if instead of slowly raising the number of characters with seven versions with some new Takumi, Hector, Ike, Lyn, Edelgard, Lucina, they used the same resources to finally pull the trigger on Camilla number 8 or Tiki number 8. I'm basycally exchanging a meaningless alt for a meaningless alt that amuses me a lot. 

And even after this wall of text to explain my reasons you are not supposed to take me 100% seriously, it's not a big deal for me, I'm just kidding a little by telling IS to hurry up and give me my meme alt. In reality it doesn't matter to me if they hurry or not because I KNOW that my meme is coming next year at the latest. 

Once again we have NINE Corrins. What I'm asking for is as inevitable as Thanos, might as well make jokes about it and try to find some silver lining.

3 hours ago, Yexin said:

as much as it pains me to say this, i don't think we'll ever see Soan in Heroes, RD doesn't really explain anything about him, except that he fought along with Altina and Deghinsea, but both of them are much more popular and story-relevant (although indirectly, in Altina's case)
yeah, he has a cipher card, but we don't even have an untransformed design for Soan iirc

Man I really hope you are wrong about this. Heroes has made some really weird stuff that blindsided us in the past. They surely can do that one last time.

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

He will only take B!Edelgard's Spd if there is no faster unit within two spaces of him. If Edelgard's on his left and S!Byleth's on his right, he's getting S!Byleth's Spd, with Edelgard's bulk.

If it's AR-O, he's definitely wanting a Corrin with Fury 4 as a partner who can also give him Yato buffs on top of just a ball of stats~

9 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Man I really hope you are wrong about this. Heroes has made some really weird stuff that blindsided us in the past. They surely can do that one last time.

eh, i hope i'm wrong too, it's just that i don't think it's very likely

definitely possible, but not likely

59 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Heroes is kind of an exception.

No. No, it isn't. 

Heroes is supposed to be as much about all the main line games (if not more so) as it is about itself and its own characters. It should not be anymore OK for it to hog literally half of the Mythic roster compared to any other game, and I personally won't accept any excuses here.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No. No, it isn't. 

Heroes is supposed to be as much about all the main line games (if not more so) as it is about itself and its own characters. It should not be anymore OK for it to hog literally half of the Mythic roster compared to any other game, and I personally won't accept any excuses here.

I am glad we agree Heroes should be as much about the mainline games as it is about itself and its own characters. 

Currently the mythic representatives are split 7 over the mainline games, 7 fe heroes. As you can see, currently, the Mythic representation is just as much about the mainline games, as it is heroes. So currently, we can both be entirely satisfied with the way IS has been handling this. 

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No. No, it isn't. 

Who says what Heroes is "supposed to" do?

In any case, of the 575 units in Heroes as of the new banner, the breakdown of their primary game affiliations is:

• Heroes: 40
  • FE1/3: 61
  • FE2: 42
  • FE4: 33
  • FE5: 17
  • FE6: 38
  • FE7: 50
  • FE8: 35
  • FE9: 28
  • FE10: 33
  • FE13: 65
  • FE14: 98
  • FE16: 28
  • TMS: 5

As things currently stand, Heroes has a pretty average roster size. It's disproportionately showing up in mythics because since the introduction of mythics, mythics have been the way of introducing new Heroes characters. Since the start of Book 3, Heroes units have only shown up as mythics or as seasonals, never as legendaries or as New Heroes. That's not overrepresentation, it's just a different distribution.

2 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

I am glad we agree Heroes should be as much about the mainline games as it is about itself and its own characters. 

That does not mean OCs “should” take 50% of the slots. Rather, they “should” take an equal share to every other game (~7%)

No type of unit is objectively better than another, so it’s fairest to consider every type of unit, as in Othin’s list. Heroes is right on its quota. Tellius collectively is above its quota.

If any added units are to “blame“ for Dheginsea not debuting as a Mythic, it’s the Tellius units.

The stats for the Halloween Heroes, including the TT unit, are here:

Spoiler

LodQ7F9.jpg

Grima (172): +Atk, +Res, -HP, -Spd
Dheginsea (184): +Spd, +Res, -Atk
Tiki (177): +Atk, +Res, -Spd
Xane (166): +Def, -Res
Ena (176): +Spd, no super banes

If you want a 180 BST Ena, you will need that Spd super boon.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Comments are in regards to datamined information:

Spoiler

Xane: RIP for those looking to use Xane in Arena without having to pull Loki -- Xane doesn't have a superboon in HP; he has one in Def (a useless stat if the player intends to make full use out of his Prf weapon). At least 47 neutral HP at 5*+0+0 is pretty good given his unit type.

Harmonic Tiki: Not much different compared to her previous incarnations, especially her summer variant.

Dheginsea: Standard minmaxed dragon armored unit.

FGrima: Looks like Myrrh, but more minmaxed. Did they originally intend for male Grima to be here?

Ena: BST-creep of the F2P red dragons. Hits 180 BST once merged and has Spd superboon.

Edited by Roflolxp54

She is a zombie, but it would have been nice to have a 3* to 4* or grail red dragon who is decently fast. It's annoying and off-putting that adult Tiki, a launch unit, Garon, the first red dragon to be introduced as not a 5* exclusive, Bantu, the first new 3* to 4* summonable red dragon, and now jiangshi Ena all have the same stat spread. What is this? Alfonse, Chrom, Hinata, Laslow, and Seliph, but spread apart?

Summon stat hopes:

Spoiler

Okay, seeing his stats, I feel like I kind of need Dheginsea. Also, hoping to get a +res one of him.

As for Halloween Fallen F!Robin, thinking I want +atk. Update: I pulled her with +def. Sure; okay.

If I get a Xane, then I want a +HP one, regardless of potential superboons. Update: I actually pulled a 5* +HP one of him! Still hoping to get a 4* of him so I can get rid of his bane.

+Res or +spd on Tiki would be fine by me. Update: I pulled a +spd one of them!

Also, I suppose this (and having had time to think about it) has helped me decide how to prioritize my summoning. Going Red = Green > Blue = Colorless. Yeah, I know, it's not narrowed down much. Maybe I'll just do full wheels? I don't think I have the orbs to get all of them, but I may as well ratchet up my pitybreak percentage.

Edit: Also, just read Sharena's talk on the new heroes and apparently, yes, Ninian is in a costume, and no, Tiki is not (quite) a devil. Tiki's supposed to be an oni (she missed out on the tusks) and Ninian's supposed to be...the angel equivalent. When I looked again, I could see it, but it needed some explaining. Also, they have more in common than I thought, so it's cool to see them as a harmonic hero.

Further, no, Halloween Fallen F!Robin is NOT a kitty. She's a werewolf. (This is why I said "beast of some sort" earlier.)

Also also, I may have to make a vampire team. Halloween Henry, Halloween Ilyana, and now Halloween Dheginsea actually give it color balance AND all are armors, making Armor March a valid strategy here. This is weird and awesome. Just missing one more vampire armor for this team.

Also also, Dheginsea actually makes sense on this banner. He's kind of a "dragons only" kind of guy and (barring Xane) everyone here's a dragon. So...makes sense. And even Xane can turn into a dragon if he wants to, I think.

Edited by Mercakete

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Also also, Dheginsea actually makes sense on this banner. He's kind of a "dragons only" kind of guy and (barring Xane) everyone here's a dragon. So...makes sense. And even Xane can turn into a dragon if he wants to, I think.

Lore-wise, Xane is a dragon. He doesn't have the Manakete class, but it's why he has his transformation powers.

Xane and Gotoh are both Divine Dragons, even though they don't use dragonstones ingame. It's like how Lehran is in a beorc class, and how the shifters in Awakening and Fates can change to non-shifter classes.

Did Ninian just turn into a neglectful big sister when no one was looking?

Not only does she ditch Nils to go trick or treating with someone else but she doesn't even consider sharing her candy with him. Tiki names all sorts of people to share with but Ninian is silent about her own little brother. Turns out Nils isn't listed as her lived ones in Meet the Heroes either! 

Ninian no! Bad Ninian! Lets hope Hector and Eliwood are taking better care of the kid. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

Lore-wise, Xane is a dragon. He doesn't have the Manakete class, but it's why he has his transformation powers.

Xane and Gotoh are both Divine Dragons, even though they don't use dragonstones ingame. It's like how Lehran is in a beorc class, and how the shifters in Awakening and Fates can change to non-shifter classes.

Ahh okay. I was never told that he was actually a dragon.

As for the video, I have a few reactions:

1. Oh man that music got to me a bit.

2. Yes, share the candy with the summoner. (That is, I'd love it if a couple of nice dragons shared candy with me! ^w^ Even though I'm more of a finer sweets (pudding, pie, tarts, and much more complex desserts) person, myself.)

3. Heheheh no candy for Anna.

4. "Favorite people in the whole worlds" was cute.

5. I kept waiting for Ninian to mention AT LEAST Eliwood. 😐 And what about Lyn or Hector or Lilina or Roy or (not human, but) Nils? You could share candy with them, too. Or at least give them credit for supporting you... We'll ignore the Durandal thing.

15 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

''I am the Fell Dragon Grima, I am despair, and I...am not enjoying myself''

''Touch the ears and lose the finger''

''Am I having fun? What about my appearance makes you think I'm having fun, worm!''

If I had my doubts on Halloween Grima its gone now. 

If it's possible to mostly seal away one's powers of global annihilation and reduce them to hissing at you by making them wear ridiculous clothing, then why didn't the Exalt do that instead, who needs the Emblem?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I distinctly recall there being an obscure meme that F!Grima had a fondness of pudding, which some artists ran away with in addition to general sweets.

Now here we are with H!Grima, who tries (and miserably and hilariously fails) to deny liking sweets.

IntSys made the meme canon, the madmen. I'm as dead as my wallet.

I see a lot of people calling Grima Robin a catgirl, which could very well be right, but I see a werewolf personally. 

I’m a big Female Robin fan so I will definitely be pulling for her. Kinda sucks my +10 Legendary Grima Robin has had her unique skill majorly power kept though. Xane sounds really fun to use albeit tricky at times. I love how they incorporated his copy/shape shifting mechanics from his game even if he doesn’t actually change what he looks like. 

The other two units are fine I suppose. Kinda tired of seeing both Ninian and (young) Tiki especially though. As for the free unit Ena I might build her. I’m not fully decided on it at this point though.

1 hour ago, Holla99 said:

I see a lot of people calling Grima Robin a catgirl, which could very well be right, but I see a werewolf personally. 

Catgirl is very much incorrect. She is, indeed, a werewolf, as per Sharena's explanation.

Robin is amazing and her voice lines are gold, I will try to pull her and even have some extra merges on her. Dragon's Ire will definitely be arriving on other units as well so perhaps Fae and Ena can get it from a future unit. She simply is way too fun and good. The harmonic is boring for me and I might be skipping blue or pull to have a chance to get a Cordelia and still Resonant battles are a thing. Colourless, I just want 2 Xanes or a +Hp one and the rest depends on his allies. Red is also good as I like Deghinsea as a character and he looks nice I guess. Also that B slot can be used for flame Emperor and ever run her in AR. Green and Red are my priorities and Xane is easy to pull. 

Anyway, Ena is a +10 project for me. I already am at 230 grails and since Flame Emperor is rerunning so I am free to spend grails somewhere else. I also lack in Red arena combat units so she will be useful for scoring. Just need to give her Dragon's Ire in the future.