Tempest Trial+: Ever Two Halves! (Oct 9th)

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "Ever Two Halves"! 

Zaghqzo.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Halloween Tiki (& Halloween Ninian), Halloween Xane, Halloween Fallen Female Robin (really?), Halloween Dheginsea, Halloween Ena, Young Tiki, Ninian, Male Robin.

Da4f5ah.jpg

Halloween Ena's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

mU2UQSO.jpg

A dragon laguz from Goldoa. She is considering the best approach to take in order
to liven up harvest festivities. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

mbVvq7q.pngPale Breath+ (Mt: 14 Range: 1) mbVvq7q.png
If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def+5 to unit and neutralizes unit's penalties to Atk/Def during combat.
If foe's Range = 2, calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.

0WOquul.pngSwap (Range: 1) 0WOquul.png
Unit and target swap spaces.

05FW9vd.png Def/Res Link 3 05FW9vd.png
If a moviment Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, grants Def/Res+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.

SGl2SNX.png Ward Dragons SGl2SNX.png
Grants Def/Res+4 to dragons allies within 2 spaces during combat.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

JPLIaPa.png Brazen Def/Res 3 JPLIaPa.png
At start of combat, if unit's HP ≤ 80%, grants Def/Res+7 during combat.

OFfkCIU.png Atk/Def Solo 3 OFfkCIU.png
If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def+6 during combat.

You can also earn some Divine Codes ( Ephemera 10 ) by reaching the 6,000 score, and a Astra Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

Ooo another source for Ward Dragons, AND a Brazen Def/Res seal! Nice! X3 Plus, of course, Ena having a red dragonstone! The title of this is super sweet, too. I wonder if IS is going to make the main villain of this one Fallen Ashnard.

Edit: Also, excuse me, but I think I may need that ghost cookie. It's too cute.

Edited by Mercakete

That brazen seal is nice for levelling in special training maps. the solo is pretty solid, though I don't know who'd use it from the top of my head in my barracks.

EDIT: Oh en I really like Ena, but I want to build Jorge, Petrine and Ursula. So uh... Grails shortage.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Atk/Def Solo is very welcome, and Brazen Def/Res looks like it'll be one of my new main seals for CC auto-battle grinding.

And Ena is finally in the game! Great to see Tellius continuing to get more attention.

I think I will do a team with Y!Tiki and Xane, I will pair them with Geese and adult S!Tiki.  I will switch to Ena once I get her at 5*.  

Atk/Def Solo seal is amazing and will be Legendary Edelgard's new seal as it is a big improvement over simple death blow. 

Extremely excited for Ena, finally a F2P dragon after so long. Sad she is Red like Sothis, Spring Iddun (two dragons I use a lot) and other F2P dragons. However, still extremely excited for her inclusion. Will make her my next +10 project, I was looking for something anyway. I simply hope her statline is unique and has 177 BST so that she can reach 180 BST without a potential fruit. 

Brazen Def/Res probably wouldn't see too much use outside of some F2P strategy that involves using a tank unit at a chokepoint but hey, it's a Brazen seal.

Atk/Def Solo... OH BOY...!

Ena doesn't seem to be crazy as a unit based on base kit alone, especially since I don't really run dragon units. At least we got Ninian as the F2P bonus unit option.

I mean...it's ok. The main problem I have with this is that Xane and Grima look interesting enough that I'll be a little sad if I don't summon them, but the Banner in general isn't interesting enough to merit me actually trying for anything(plus I'm broke and orbless following an attempted run for more DC Fodder - somehow I now have two -SPD +RES Lif).

Actually, we haven't had a single Duo/Harmonized Hero Banner I've actually had a reason to be interested in, now that I think about it. I was interested in the 3H one specifically so I could fodder another insignificant peon to Narcian, but I ended up with free Byleth instead. They're nice, just...not really Units I like that much, and that's how all the Harmonized Heroes have been too.

Atk/Def solo is crazy, not even sure who or put it on LOL.

The Brazen is nice too - my bulky fury 7 H Rolf will enjoy it.

Overall, Ena makes for a nice TT prize. Excited to see her built up by others! 
I hope this TT is auto battle friendly, as in, my teams do not get constantly wiped out as the last few have been.

11 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Atk/Def solo is crazy, not even sure who or put it on LOL.

The Brazen is nice too - my bulky fury 7 H Rolf will enjoy it.

Overall, Ena makes for a nice TT prize. Excited to see her built up by others! 
I hope this TT is auto battle friendly, as in, my teams do not get constantly wiped out as the last few have been.

Hmmm should I be mean and put her on a team with Petrine, Black Knight, and Fallen Ashnard?

Considering the datamine about Ena...

Spoiler

Ena is a nice unit, but... Being a Red Dragon makes me not want to invest on her. I would prefer a Green or Blue Dragon instead. She is a nice option for players that need a unit for Arena, since she can score 180 if you use the Trait Fruits to give her the Spd super boon. Could it bê a better stat to have a super boon? For sure... But it's better than having no super boon and be stuck at 179 BST.

Hopefully soon we'll get a common infantry unit that can score 180 or higher without needing a useless superboon and/or without costing 2700 grails to merge. If they're a GHB, maybe they'll even have a prf!

Nobody told me Conquest would be the map theme.

That's me just waiting for several turns then.

It's that, getting to use both Robins for the hell of it, the Atk'/Def Solo for the best three things about this TT.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:06 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

Considering the datamine about Ena...

Reveal hidden contents

Ena is a nice unit, but... Being a Red Dragon makes me not want to invest on her. I would prefer a Green or Blue Dragon instead. She is a nice option for players that need a unit for Arena, since she can score 180 if you use the Trait Fruits to give her the Spd super boon. Could it bê a better stat to have a super boon? For sure... But it's better than having no super boon and be stuck at 179 BST.

We can safely assume this is just IS’s way of forcing people to use trait fruits one the new shiny stuff, keeping it in demand. 

Want a nice 180 bst inf dragon? Better use the free stuff we gave you because you’re only halfway or so towards your next IV change.

Chrom: Robin! Come baaaack!

Grima: Leave me alone, idiot!

And then on the final map, Helpful Chrom was there. XD

• 2 weeks later...