Revelation could be a main route ?

drattakbowser

Well... yeah, it actually is! It's the "golden path," so to speak. In Birthright and Conquest, you make the choice of who you want to side with, which has it's consequences for both parties. However, in Revelation, Corrin sides with neither party, effectively creating their own. By the end of the game, everyone survives (except Scarlet) and it's probably the route with the most closure. In Birthright, the only surviving siblings are Camilla and Leo, and if this Cipher art is anything to go by...

Spoiler

Fire Emblem Cipher translations — fecipher twitter, 31-8-2018: “Leo: Sorcerous  King...

...it's more than likely that Leo went down a pretty dark path as the King of Nohr. As for Conquest, the only surviving members of the royal family there are Hinoka and Sakura. Considering what happens to Ryoma and Takumi, that ain't a golden route whatsoever...

So yeah, Revelation is the "true route," if you will. You pretty much recruit every unit from both games, so it's a win-win, I suppose (except for Scarlet).

14 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Well... yeah, it actually is! It's the "golden path," so to speak. In Birthright and Conquest, you make the choice of who you want to side with, which has it's consequences for both parties. However, in Revelation, Corrin sides with neither party, effectively creating their own. By the end of the game, everyone survives (except Scarlet) and it's probably the route with the most closure. In Birthright, the only surviving siblings are Camilla and Leo, and if this Cipher art is anything to go by...

Hide contents

Fire Emblem Cipher translations — fecipher twitter, 31-8-2018: “Leo: Sorcerous  King...

...it's more than likely that Leo went down a pretty dark path as the King of Nohr. As for Conquest, the only surviving members of the royal family there are Hinoka and Sakura. Considering what happens to Ryoma and Takumi, that ain't a golden route whatsoever...

So yeah, Revelation is the "true route," if you will. You pretty much recruit every unit from both games, so it's a win-win, I suppose (except for Scarlet).

I see Izana's death is so stupid you've erased it from your own memory.

9 hours ago, Jotari said:

I see Izana's death is so stupid you've erased it from your own memory.

I haven't actually played Revelation myself, but I know Scarlet dies and most everyone else survives by the end.

After looking it up... he dies because he's tired? Are you for real?

14 minutes ago, indigoasis said:

I haven't actually played Revelation myself, but I know Scarlet dies and most everyone else survives by the end.

After looking it up... he dies because he's tired? Are you for real?

Dude had a really tough day. Got up at like seven and then saw there was a load of snow in his yard 🤣