Request for assistance

Tediz64

I would like to ask if abbody would be willing to trade me a few mons carrying some items I want. The items im requesting are Destiny Knot and the 6 power bands (HP, atk, def, s-atk, s-def, and spd) 

I know it's alot to ask for since they cost 70 BP (in all, 10 each), but I'd greatly appreciate it. (The below paragraphs is me ranting and going into what happened so you can skip it if you want)

So when the game first dropped i had fun and carried my team all the way post-game. But it only lasted till like half of December. I benched the game after I had done everything I wanted too. I told myself I'd probably pick it up again after all the DLC dropped but I knew I had a long wait ahead of me. Fast forward to now and I decided to pick it up again but kinda wanted to start fresh (since all the wild area mons were auto leveled to 60 for post-game including in the DLC)

But I didn't want to lost my dex progress or the items I had. So I got Pokemon home and even paid the 3 dollars for a month. I transferred all my pc pokemon over to it AND made sure I had some holding the important items. Only to find out that they automatically put my hold items in my bag and didn't tell me since Home doesn't allow them. I checked the switch shop's info page on the Home description and even looked again at the info for the premium service and no where does it state that. So now im stuck in a position where I can't breed my 31 iv mons despite have a max rolled ditto because I lost my items which are locked to post game. Suffice to say I feel sad and frustrated.  I could use my old mons but I prefer when they belong to me (as the original trainer) cause some don't listen to me since I don't have enough badges. 

So in short, i'd greatly appreciate anybody who could help me. I'd owe you a favor (and will endeavor to return the kindness in some way)

A part me wonders if it was worth starting over. Yeah the wild area pokemon aren't at 60 in the DLC which makes exploring it a little easier and it is fun to add those to my team and raise them as I go along. But im sad I lost all my money (forgot what it was like to be poor again), all my outfits (it slipped my mind I'd go back to being dressed blandly), and lost access to my almost maxed out curry dex (that hurt me alot. All the experimenting I did and what it took to get all those ingredients plus make 3 rounds of each one for the small spoon size and the big stuff plate size)

I don't think it was worth it sometimes 

@Tediz64 Do you still need assistance? I not only have spares of all that stuff, but even enough BP to buy new ones of each thanks to all the mons I keep in Home.

I'm on discord for better contact if we do initiate a trade. (Xenomata #2036)

Edited by Xenomata