October 2020 New Heroes Speculation

October 2020 New Heroes  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2020 at 04:58 AM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know... I think it's too soon for Archanaea or however you spell it, but with Ninian coming in as part of a harmonic pair, I'm thinking IS might use that as incentive to pull on an upcoming FE7 banner. Besides that, they're kind of due for a banner, I think.

As for which I would want in... Awakening's also somewhat due for a banner. Sure, they had that one with Mustafa and all but that was kind of a weird bunch, you know? They could totally pull in the rest of the Shepherds, plus maybe associated characters. For example, Miriel, Vaike, Kellam, and Laurent. It'd be nice to get them in (while still giving my orb stash time to replenish.)

BHB strongly suggests it's 3H, and it makes a lot of sense for it to get another banner this year. 

Personally my most wanted right now would be FE4 Gen 1, followed by FE7. And FE10, but that's not really plausible. But I'd also be plenty happy with 3H.

Having the BHB with Three Houses units makes me believe the next New Heroes banner will be Three Houses. It's not a guaranteed, since we got a Forsyth and Python BHB in August, but... meh.

Insert "Three Houses had a New Heroes banner not too long ago" comment down below

well we've already had 2 3H banners this year (the one with Bernadetta and the one with glorified alts), so i'm picking Genealogy

as for what i want, as always (because i'm ALWAYS out of orbs), i pick Fates

If the BHB didn't make me want to guess Three Houses I would have said Echoes or Sacred Stones are likely since they have gone the longest without a New Heroes banner. I'm kind of hoping it is Three Houses just so fan favorites like Felix and Marianne get in the game and to help make it more likely that Choose Your Legends 5 doesn't become Choose Your Three Houses again.

As for what I want I just want a New Heroes banner for Fates but that's pretty unlikely since they will probably cycle through some other games first and Fates will get a new banner some time during Book 5.

I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the Three Houses units/banners we’ve gotten this year. It wouldn’t surprise me to be more 3H this month but I’m gonna guess and vote for SOV. It’s been quite a while since we had a dedicated SOV banner if I remember correctly.

As for banner I would want that would be gen 1 Genealogy. My most wanted character right now is Azelle though there are still a few others that could get in before him. In a way I kinda don’t want a Genealogy banner yet as my orb stash is pretty low at the moment haha.

Expecting 3H content from the new banner. As for what I'd like to see, I wouldn't mind seeing the Cipher originals being added to FEH since the final Cipher card set got released recently.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I would like to see more Sacred Stones representation, personally. 

Same here. It's my 2nd or 3rd favorite cast alongside Tellius and Fodlan.

Cormag and Innes being my favorites from it, though both unfortunately disappointed as units. Would still like to see Forde, Saleh, Gilliam, Knoll, Duessel, and Rennac make it in at some point.

I'm predicting Three Houses, which is great, but I'm dreading it because it will most likely have Felix...and the Halloween banner is draining my orbs.

As always, I want more Archanean banners, though I guess I'm being greedy, hahah.

31 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Cormag and Innes being my favorites from it, though both unfortunately disappointed as units. Would still like to see Forde, Saleh, Gilliam, Knoll, Duessel, and Rennac make it in at some point.

Oh man there are so many good FE8 people. Colm, Artur, Franz, and Saleh might be my top wished-for FE8 people not yet in the game (though Saleh is basically just because of Ewan.) Forde and Kyle are also great. Though, I kind of also really want Glen just so that those brothers can reunite. Oh, also the ruling royalty (the kings of Renais and Frelia, and the queen of Jehana especially.)

But my absolute most-wanted from FE8 is Franz. Seth is here. Amelia is here. How is Franz not here?

3 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

My Tellius thirst will never be quenched, but I'm predicting 3H and I'd be happy with that.

It's gonna be a crossover with Trails of the Sky, featuring Oliveier. XP

Real talk, I think I want some new Awakening characters in now.

Edited by omegaxis1

I'm guessing the next banner will be Three Houses. I think this is one of the first New Heroes banners where we'll see the influence of CYL 4, along with the Path of Radiance banner we just got. I'm expecting Felix and Marianne to be the big new units.

I WANT it to be a GBA banner, though. It's been a long time since we've gotten a Binding Blade or Sacred Stones banner, and I'm always up for new Blazing Blade content.

Brom will come on Christmas...

I expect TH as well, and as another user already said, I want the hard hitters in so that maybe CYL won’t be filled with too many in the top 10! 
Felix and Marianne will be nice. I kinda suspect demote Ashe, too, though. His VA did work for Julian, just as Ingrid’s VA did work for both her summer alt and for Lena. It makes sense to me that they booked him to do two voices, and we know how long in advance IS plan for things, on top of how long it can be since a VA records something before it sees the light of day.

As for the fourth un it, I don’t care, but I wouldn’t mind Dorothea to knock her out as well, despite the alt. Maybe Linny, because I want Caspar as a future demote.

I do want a SS banner more than anything! Give me original Selena GHB, demote Franz, Natasha, Knoll and Vanessa! 

Echoes would be nice after that. I want Tatiana in the game already, alongside Jesse/Kamui/Deen/Atlas.

2 minutes ago, Mecha Wilson said:

I hope it's fe4 gen 1, but also I'd like to save some more orbs before that. 3h blue lions seems likely to me, especially if the legendary ends up being Dimitri

Huh, that's an interesting perspective. The previous 3H banners haven't been house-focused, though, and the only Blue Lions left without some presence in the game are Felix, Ashe, and Dedue. But they could give a new version to one or both of the seasonals, or if it's a War Arc banner, a new version to anyone. And it could be that they've just been avoiding house-specific banners until now so each house would get a decent lineup, and now they're ready to start doing them. That would make a lot of sense. In that case, could do something like Felix, Ingrid, and two of Sylvain/Ashe/Dedue.

If it's Academy Arc, it could be a bit awkward since the increased Black Eagle representation on the earlier 3H banners means the only Black Eagles without regular Academy versions are Dorothea, Linhardt, and Caspar, so they couldn't do a full Black Eagles Academy banner for symmetry. But they could bring in someone else like Shamir to round out the banner, or just not worry about that symmetry in the first place. Of course, if that option is on the table, they could also bring in side characters like that for corresponding Blue Lions and Golden Deer banners.

One way or another, I do hope we get both Felix and Marianne sometime before CYL5 voting, so they won't skew the results. And personally, Marianne is my most wanted remaining student. But even if we only get one of the two this month, we could get the other in an upcoming seasonal, or in another single-house banner in like January.

2 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

Real talk, I think I want some new Awakening characters in now.

I doubt it because they’ve really only been doing awakening once a year but in any event I hope it isn’t awakening because Severa is likely going to be on the next awakening banner and My orbs are not ready considering Grima just ate them all

I really think they've exhausted the Awakening well. It might have like one, maybe two viable banners left.

That said if you feel like scraping the bottom right off that barrel, you could at least give me a Yen'fay GHB for my troubles.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

46 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I really think they've exhausted the Awakening well. It might have like one, maybe two viable banners left.

That said if you feel like scraping the bottom right off that barrel, you could at least give me a Yen'fay GHB for my troubles.

At present, the Awakening characters who've appeared in CYL but have no Heroes version are Miriel, Vaike, Kellam, Ricken, Gregor, Basilio, Flavia, Severa, Laurent, Yen'fay, Priam, Validar, Cervantes, and Excellus. That's 14, or 16 if we also include the seasonal-only Inigo and Noire.

So they could do three banners and do absolutely everyone except Excellus. Even with only two, Yen'fay looks pretty plausible just because there's so few alternatives. But yeah, there's not much left.

FE2 is the only game closer to completing its playable roster, with Luthier, Tatiana, Zeke, Mycen, Kamui, Atlas, Jesse, Deen, and Nomah as the only ones missing. It has a bunch more bosses on CYL, though.

I don't really care so long as we get an axe cavalry, axe flier, or lance infantry demote. Preferably ones with stat spreads that are not the same damn ones since launch or early game. High offenses, magic tank, or balanced. A green mage demote would be fine too. Boey's the last green mage demote I think and Cecilia has been the only 3* to 4* summonable green cavalry mage since launch. We do have young Azura and picnic Leo as grail units, but summonable green mages would be nice too.

Edited by Kaden