Do we have hard dates for the three releases of Thracia 776?

HI guys, I have been digging but really can't seem to find the answers. So to my knowledge, there were three releases of Thracia 776 - the original Nintendo Power Flash Cartridge release (September 1, 1999), the deluxe edition (???), and Official Release (January 21, 2000). Are these all correct? And does anyone know if the deluxe edition was released contemporaneously with the Nintendo Power Release? I know it has the nintendo power flash cartridge in it, but I cannot find any specific dates for it. Info, sources, or even a website to dig through would be super appreciated. I don't speak Japanese, but I can do my best the muddle through with google translate.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not so sure about all those specifics, but I might be able to find the date for the Deluxe Pack for you. I know there's a date on the letter from Intelligent Systems inside the Deluxe Pack, which I own. I'll get back to you on that soon.

The letter is dated 1999/8/28, not sure if the deluxe edition was released before the official release or if that was just the date the letters were printed. 

(Btw I don't actually own the collector's pack, I pulled the date from Chaz's video)

Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 2.44.08 PM.png

Edited by Garfield Faris Claus
deluxe pack --> deluxe edition

On 10/22/2020 at 5:22 PM, Garfield Faris Claus said:

The letter is dated 1999/8/28, not sure if the deluxe pack was released before the official release or if that was just the date the letters were printed. 

That could very well have been written and included very close to when the game went gold. Since the game wasn’t sold on carts and instead downloaded through a kiosk, I can’t imagine it having a lot of time between gold and release. With that in mind, I’d theorize that the Deluxe Edition launched alongside the Nintendo Power kiosk version.

Found this on Fire Emblem WoD. Still not the most authoritative source, admittedly.

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 11.05.54 AM.png

Apparently the deluxe edition was available on the date of the letter, 3 days before the Nintendo Power release. No information on where the DX edition was sold as of right now. 

Edited by Garfield Faris Claus