Would Kyza be allowed to be King?

In The Part 2 Chapter were their going to investigate Ludveck(I think its Chapter 2), theirs a base conversation in which Lethe says something that seems to suggest that The Beast Tribe choose their Kings based on power, that any member of The Beast Tribe that thinks that they strong enough to take the throne can challenge the king and if they beat the current king then he/she becomes the new king and that has me thinking about something. What do you think?

If you use Kyza enough and if Kyza is RNG-Blessed enough in Hp, Str, Skill, Spd and Def that he is powerful enough to have a reasonable chance of challenging Skrimir for the throne and winning then once Skrimir becomes king what is to stop Kyza from challenging Skrimir for the throne, beating him and becoming Gallia's New King. So what do you think?, would Kyza be allowed to be King?

Just now, NinjaMonkey said:

Looking at the average stats for both Kyza and Skrimir, Skrimir would win since his level 40 averages are better than Kyza's stat caps.

Ooops just realized that I forgot to mention that I'm basing this off of my 5th playthrough in which Skrimir only gained 2 levels and both times had very bad stat gains whilst my Kyza was Level 40, had The Skill Tigers get from using A Satori Sign(I think that's the name) and was sufficiently RNG-Blessed to have all stats, even Mag and Res, maxed out and even if both were transformed he could have defeated my Skrimir in 4 regular hits or 1 critical hit and 1 regular hit

• 5 weeks later...

I think it's more a system of proven warriors. A random trainee would not be allowed to challenge the king but his aide or a general would. So if Kyza keeps on proving themself then sure eventually they could challenge Skrimir to the title.

• 2 months later...
On 11/12/2020 at 10:26 AM, Dragoncat said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it just lions too?

I don't think so. I believe it's just that the lions are generally the most powerful. Therefore they are the ones who are always ruling. As the OP says, I recall in both PoR and RD statements regarding how the laguz choose their rulers based on the strongest.

Yeah, Mordecai suggests to Elincia that she just kill her enemies before they kill her, because in Gallia, you just have to be stronger than the king to become the new king. So it would seem that anyone stronger than the king can become the new king. And no underling would ever challenge the king, because they are necessarily weaker than the person in charge of them. As in, Kyza wouldn't be an underling to Ranulf if Kyza was stronger.

• 3 months later...
On 2/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, Raging_Flames said:

Yeah, Mordecai suggests to Elincia that she just kill her enemies before they kill her, because in Gallia, you just have to be stronger than the king to become the new king. So it would seem that anyone stronger than the king can become the new king. And no underling would ever challenge the king, because they are necessarily weaker than the person in charge of them. As in, Kyza wouldn't be an underling to Ranulf if Kyza was stronger.

Ah, but what if an underling becomes stronger than their supervisor? They wouldn't necessarily choose to challenge that supervisor, so a power mismatch is at least plausible. 

Anyway, Kyza in particular becoming king is a serious longshot - but not impossible. Caineghis could lose strength in his autumn years, leaving an opening for an opportunistic challenger. So the throne would be taken, not necessarily by the strongest, but by the first willing to challenge the king's rule. That said, if such a challenger were not among the strongest, then their reign would likely be a short one.