2020 Year-End Goals

kradeelav

Since it's sort of approaching the end of the year, I was mildly curious if anyone had any FEH goals they'd like to hit before the end of the year. (It'd be neat to see where folks stands in terms of resources, collecting that wishlist of units, +10 builds, AR tier wishlists, so on. Not meant to be stressful, just more of a 'ooh it'd be nice to have' checklist.)

Mine? Well, since I started playing in May, soley F2P, I'd like to ...

• finish the Valter +10 grail build (he's +7/+8 dragonflowers, so pretty close)
  • Start +10'ing grail Petrine.
  • get over 2,000 orbs so when it is a when dammit Zihark drops I can +10 him on the spot (at 1,150 at the moment)
  • Maybe +10 orb Jill as a distant optional item, but would prefer to save resources first; she's probably a 'next year' goal.
  • get to AR-21 (optional; I'm okay hovering at 19 for a while)
  • passively hoard orbs/feathers for the eventual timeskip!Hubert too, who is the only other missing 'i gotta have' character in the series to me.

I just finished one of them, which is Micaiah. 

Now my goals are saving mostly, spending only on a few skills I need for fodder and building the rest of my new defense maps. 

My projects all require feathers, so that’s gonna take a while unless the damn HM cap increases.

Next orb Projects: Bridal Nailah(didn’t have the orbs now, all went to colourless pretty much) and Altina(when she shares with something that isn’t shit)

Probably finish Brunnya merges and flowers (+9 and +7 now), try to get missing skills for Brunnya (Atk/Spd Solo 4, Null Follow Up, Pulse Smoke), get started on a new grail project for Arena, possibly get Triandra if she's a good unit.

First long-term plan on my mind right now is the Veronica accessory. Currently about three weeks away, so I just need to keep hoarding affinity for a bit longer.

I'm also working on capping Hero Merit on all my units. Not sure how long this one will take. Today, I finished getting the last few stragglers up to 2,000, although most of my units are above 4,500, and almost a quarter of them are at 5,500 or higher. Might or might not be doable by the end of the year.

I'd also like to properly build Kronya. I have enough grails to upgrade her, but I still need about 2,500 more Divine Codes to get her both Close Counter and Special Spiral. I think I've been getting about 1,000 per month, so this could work out right around the end of the year, but if Book 5 introduces a new kind of codes and drops the supply of the old ones, it'd throw a wrench into that unless I get fodder for one of those skills another way. Either way, I don't plan to +10 her until she gets another rerun, but +9 should be fine.

I've been getting about 10 new units per month, so a total roster of about 450 by the end of the year sounds reasonable. Ideally, I'd like to pick up Bramimond right at the end of December, but that's like a coin toss at best. If I can also get the fourth Light and Astra mythics, I'll have the full mythic grid, which is another long-term goal of mine but even more of a longshot to pull off this year.

I also should be able to hit about 19 merge projects by the end of the year at my current rate. First order of business is finishing Seliph and Gordin, and of course I want to do Kronya later on whether or not I end up leaving her at +9 for a while. Jorge is another candidate, and maybe Nowi if she gets a good refine. Brunnya could also be fun, although she's very expensive. Depends on what fodder I get, and what other new potential merge projects show up in the meantime.

If I can pick up another 5 each of gold thrones and arena crowns, I'll hit 25 crowns and 18 thrones. Might be doable by the end of the year if things go well.

My big goal is grinding HM and finishing my merge projects which depend on how lucky I get when pulling 3 and 4* units and the amount of feathers I have.  Other goals are hoard trait fruit until I can get enough to fix several units at once and get enough divine codes for CC and maybe special spiral if divine codes part 1 last that long.  I don't think I am going to reach my goals by the end of this year, but I am making decent progress on getting merge fodder.   Reyson, Python and Bantu are just waiting on feathers and I only need 4 more Ferdinands so there is that.

Collecting every single Dancer/Singer has always been my primary goal, although I already have everyone so I am just waiting for the next one to come out.

I have already gotten 2 BH!Ike super tank teams for both Seasons, so the only thing left to do is to give my Astra BH!Ike a few more merges, although I probably would not be able to do that until next year's Revival Focus, unless he pity breaks me sooner.

As for my infantry Galeforce team, I am mostly just waiting for Feathers for merges now.

I think that is about it.

I think I'm pretty good where I'm at in Heroes right now. I definitely want to merge Petrine to +10, she is an insanely good unit, although I seriously doubt that I'd get that done by the end of the year, not unless I somehow accrue 2000 or so Heroic Grails.

This goal is more so a end-of-banner goal, but I'd like to get a +Res Halloween Tiki. I have two that are both +Hp, but I would really like +Res since it'll make her tankier and it's superboon.

Another goal I plan on as a long-term goal, but I'd like to get my Altena to +10. She's +6 right now, so only 4 more copies to go!

I guess one last thing would be that I'd like to change the IVs of one of my grail units (specifically Kronya or Cormag). 

Update: Uhhh, one goal achieved! I got another Tiki, but she's +Atk. Its still a superboon, so I'll take it!

Edited by indigoasis

2 hours ago, indigoasis said:

I think I'm pretty good where I'm at in Heroes right now. I definitely want to merge Petrine to +10, she is an insanely good unit, although I seriously doubt that I'd get that done by the end of the year, not unless I somehow accrue 2000 or so Heroic Grails.

This goal is more so a end-of-banner goal, but I'd like to get a +Res Halloween Tiki. I have two that are both +Hp, but I would really like +Res since it'll make her tankier and it's superboon.

Another goal I plan on as a long-term goal, but I'd like to get my Altena to +10. She's +6 right now, so only 4 more copies to go!

I guess one last thing would be that I'd like to change the IVs of one of my grail units (specifically Kronya or Cormag). 

Kronya is a bad idea. If you go for +atk, you gain 2 atk but end up on a lower HP bracket meaning a lot more tactics rooms, panic manors etc can hit you. It isn’t worth it at all.

Goals are kind of hard to obtain in this game for me since so much of it is up to chance. However, there are some that are attainable through diligence and effort! I want to adjust the boons/banes of various characters, and am always collecting trait fruit. My current target is Valentine's Griel, but I'm not hyper set on him being my next fruit project, and I don't care if I achieve any of this by year's end or if it takes longer. Of course, that can be said about pretty much any goal I make. Also, I'm trying to summon Dheginsea. He's the last unit from this year's Halloween banner I have to get! I hope he has the boon I want!

Hmm this year, I've also finally managed to get a Bride Charlotte for my Flatware Team (which is, admittedly, still in progress since there are only 3 units in the game with giant eating utensils as weapons. Just need a gigantic butterknife... I'm thinking of getting Picnic Flora to fill in with her Fruit Knife, though, at least for now, and for color balance.)

I'd quite like to get my Petrine to +9 and pick up the final merge on her rerun. My other long term goal is to save orbs should we ever get a Begnion armour Zelgius, I think I'd be able to have around 2000 orbs by the end of the year. That's really all I can think of for goals.

2 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I'd quite like to get my Petrine to +9 and pick up the final merge on her rerun. My other long term goal is to save orbs should we ever get a Begnion armour Zelgius, I think I'd be able to have around 2000 orbs by the end of the year. That's really all I can think of for goals.

I'm probably a dunce, but can I ask how you got to +9 already?  From my memory, there's only about 4 or so copies that were available in the GHB, and she's not available in the grail pool yet.  Nice one though!

Just now, kradeelav said:

I'm probably a dunce, but can I ask how you got to +9 already?  From my memory, there's only about 4 or so copies that were available in the GHB, and she's not available in the grail pool yet.  Nice one though!

I mean that my goal would be to get her to +9, then pick up the final merge on a rerun.

My current goals are getting enough copies of Barst, Sheena, Norne and Lena to +10 them. Once I finish them I will have 35 units in my barracks that are +10 but lately I have been having terrible luck since I have only been getting three star garbage on my free pulls as of late.

Nothing else I am really looking to do besides hoard orbs since I would like to start the next year with 1000+ orbs just in case they ever decide to add another Anna to the game.

Well, before today one was beat a Grand Hero Battle on Abyssal, but I did that just earlier. I'd say grind out more units to lvl 40 so I can better accomplish area chain battles and squad assualt. After that, I'm juat saving orbs for a 3H banner in hopes of it being a Church banner with either Seteth, Flayn, or both. Maybe see if the Young Whitewings ever get rerun.

1 hour ago, Sir Gerwald of Vallora said:

Well, before today one was beat a Grand Hero Battle on Abyssal, but I did that just earlier. I'd say grind out more units to lvl 40 so I can better accomplish area chain battles and squad assualt. After that, I'm juat saving orbs for a 3H banner in hopes of it being a Church banner with either Seteth, Flayn, or both. Maybe see if the Young Whitewings ever get rerun.

Even if they keep getting skipped in Double Special Heroes banners, the Whitewing Trio should get rerun every April.

19 hours ago, Sir Gerwald of Vallora said:

Yo congrats on the Abyssal beat!  Which one was it?  I still remember practically hyperventilating after I beat Navarre's using a severely underleveled team, looking back, ha ha.

Congrats also with the recent banner win. : P

If possible, I'd like to get enough IVcados to change my Brave!Lucina forma to +Def. I merged my +10+15 into her so that I'd have a Brave!Lucina with all the new skills, but now I have to deal with my Brave!Lucina being Neutral until I get 100 Trait Fruits. If that happens by the end of the year, I'd be really happy.

As for my projects I'm working on, I have a Finn Forma at +9+8 and a Selena at +8+10. They're so close to +10 that I've made it my goal to get them done by the year's end.

If possible, I hope another Legendary!Celica banner comes by. I have a +Atk/-Spd one, and getting her to at least +1 would erase her bane.

6 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

If possible, I hope another Legendary!Celica banner comes by. I have a +Atk/-Spd one, and getting her to at least +1 would erase her bane.

Celica's next rerun is scheduled for December, although who knows if she'll stay there.

19 hours ago, kradeelav said:

Yo congrats on the Abyssal beat!  Which one was it?  I still remember practically hyperventilating after I beat Navarre's using a severely underleveled team, looking back, ha ha.

Congrats also with the recent banner win. : P

It was Ursula. She was a real pain to grt through and I only made it through an ungodly amount of trial and error.

Here's my team setup if you're interested.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-10-15-14-41-52.png

And I know. I really lucked out with that banner right away. Finally somewhere to use the 80+ orbs I've been saving.

Continue working on +10'ing Brunnya. She's currently at 5*+7+8 so only really halfway there (because of grail cost). Unfortunately, given how many grails are given per month, she wouldn't be completed until early 2021.

Get Time's Pulse fodder. Sure, I have a -Atk Shinon but that guy's so loaded on fodder that using him for just Time's Pulse feels like a waste.

Aside from that, not sure on what goal to set for the time being. Getting the remaining merges for my Summer Lyn isn't possible until next summer. Making new Arena teams isn't possible until I get copies of the newer 3-4* available units in addition to premium fodder and monthly banners are trash to pull on. Also really want feathers as somebody who's already gotten 413 units with 6K HM.

I don't really have one. I'm just kind waiting for something new to come out that'll I want to work on. If I really wanted to I have enough Heroic Grails and Feathers to get some character to +10, but I'd rather save them for now.

My first project is to complete the flame emperor. At +9 now all I am waiting for is the last merge in December, I think. They also need the last 5 flowers and some premium skills like Slick or crafty fighter and Armored stride. However, because I am done with her grails, I am looking for something new, I was leaning towards Ena however, Nemesis is another candidate. I am just waiting now. 

My only summoning project is Eliwood (+5 now). I don't like having to depend on the gacha for 11 copies of a unit while the grail shop exists.