New Heroes: Goddess's Servants

NSSKG151

From my experience so far, I think Nemesis is pretty good. Here is my build.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/amemncxypxyf8yu/Screenshot_20201023-214624.png?dl=0

He kind of earned himself a spot as the red unit for a enemy phase team also, consisting of brave Edelgard, brave Dimitri and Flayn. I needed someone who is capable of taking hits from both physical and magic. He has had more success than any other red tank I have used so far. Plus he is technically a free unit. I don't expect brave Edelgard level power.  I actually prefer Nemesis to the other creators sword users because he can take more punishment. His speed issue can also mostly be fixed with quick riposte

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

I would replace Vantage though. Unless you are one shotting things on the counter attack consistently, Vantage does not do anything for regular tanks since you are still taking the hit from enemies anyways. Guard and Dull Ranged are not great, but they are cheap and they make a bigger difference for his combat performance.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

I would replace Vantage though. Unless you are one shotting things on the counter attack consistently, Vantage does not do anything for regular tanks since you are still taking the hit from enemies anyways. Guard and Dull Ranged are not great, but they are cheap and they make a bigger difference for his combat performance.

Better to put the Quick Riposte on the B slot and leave the seal open for something to let him tank Res better like Warding Stance I say.

16 hours ago, Jotari said:

Better to put the Quick Riposte on the B slot and leave the seal open for something to let him tank Res better like Warding Stance I say.

Dunno not sure if Nemesis can even be salvaged with his original weapon(outside of PVE i mean). I would honestly replace his weapon with something else. Carrot Cudgel for example or Guard Sword. His weapon is just very very niche 😕

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

Dunno not sure if Nemesis can even be salvaged with his original weapon(outside of PVE i mean). I would honestly replace his weapon with something else. Carrot Cudgel for example or Guard Sword. His weapon is just very very niche 😕

His Weapon is not stellar, but I do not think it is so bad that it is worth spending Grails on for a similar Weapon. The only PvP mode that is hard enough to warrant spending Grails on is just Aether Raids. Arena is pretty easy since you can usually force foes to attack your tanks one at a time, and you want to use Dark Creator S for scoring. Arena Assault is even easier since you can counter pick. Grand Conquest gives you so much allies that it is not difficult to have 3 allies with full HP at all times, and due to huge maps and spread out foes, it is not too hard to tease foes apart and have them attack Nemesis one at a time like in Arena and Arena Assault.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dylan Corona said:

Dang it! I'm one away from +10 and I'm out of free orbs and got pitty broken so I can't spend more money haha. Hopefully she'll be back as a focus?

Screenshot_20201105-134727_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

She'll get rerun eventually, everyone does. There's even like a 50/50 shot that her whole banner will get rerun as a New Heroes Revival, which would let you spark for her again.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

She'll get rerun eventually, everyone does. There's even like a 50/50 shot that her whole banner will get rerun as a New Heroes Revival, which would let you spark for her again.

I hope so haha. Looking at the 9 is killing me. But I would also love the chance to get more Flayns.

Edited by Dylan Corona