fe4 ending causing my game to crash

jigjetty

I loaded an old save I had at the endgame and my plan was to get a lot of people killed and see if the dialogue is different. After killing some of my units and Killing Julius Seliph's sprite bugged out. I seized anyways because I just thought it was a graphical error. However after I seize the screen goes black and it stays that way. Is this because certain ending variations aren't translated or something else? I tried a couple more combinations with deaths and I keep getting a black screen. I don't think its my rom since I beat the game before with the same file. On said file I saw the ending on it when no one died. I don't know if this could be the problem but I did the Seliph x Julia glitch to get an early pairing on the file in question and in this latest attempt I killed berserk Julia to see the ending for her death. 

If anyone has anyway to help or knows the answer I would appreciate it. I just want to see some alternate endings. Thanks for your time.

Translation used : https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/63676-fe4-translation-patch-open-beta-v7/

Untitledpoop (2).png