Need Help Translating a Japanese Message I Received

Randoman

If anyone on SF is able to read, understand, and translate Japanese to English, I'd very much appreciate them translating the Japanese message I've attached in this thread.

I guess I should give some background regarding this message, especially if it happens to contain cursing and vulgarity: this past week I got bullied around by this Japanese guy in Super Mario Maker 2, who kept repeatedly targeting and stealing my world records (as in, 60+ world records taken in 2 days). Since taking that many world records from the same person is massively frowned upon by the general Super Mario Maker 2 community and is against the rules of conduct online, I reported him and posted this message in one of his levels: (with a frustrated face) "Please stop taking my WRs. 48 WRs in 1 day is beyond excessive". (WRs is short for World Records) With him using English in his level titles/descriptions, there's a decent chance that he'd be able to understand my message, or at the very least, realize I was frustrated from the message's frustrated face. Anyways, he posted a message in one of my levels the day after I send that mesage, and gave the level a like. I want to confirm what the message means/translates to in English.

SMM2 Message from KDZK-CIB.png

Translation: "I'll relent my assault. But, if you're the same demo player, please never anger me again."

I guess you pissed him off somehow. He sounds like a NEET who no life plays Super Mario Maker 2, so you're not exactly dealing with society's most valuable asset. I have no idea what you did, but if I were you I'd just try to avoid ever interacting with him. 

Edited by Zalor

9 hours ago, Randoman said:

Since taking that many world records from the same person is massively frowned upon by the general Super Mario Maker 2 community and is against the rules of conduct online

Taking WR's from people is not against the community guidelines at all, so I don't know what you're on about.

1 hour ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Taking WR's from people is not against the community guidelines at all, so I don't know what you're on about.

It sounded like the guy was specifically targeting him, and I think that's what is frowned down upon in the community. Again, in the message he sent OP, he literally says "I'll relent my assault." So he was clearly targeting/bullying him.

8 hours ago, Zalor said:

Translation: "I'll relent my assault. But, if you're the same demo player, please never anger me again."

I guess you pissed him off somehow. He sounds like a NEET who no life plays Super Mario Maker 2, so you're not exactly dealing with society's most valuable asset. I have no idea what you did, but if I were you I'd just try to avoid ever interacting with him. 

Thanks for the translation.

As for what I did to get him angry, the only thing I can think of is frequently playing "Title Screen Courses" (which are essentially courses that are randomly created on the title screen that you can play/edit/upload) in the new courses section, and that's something a lot of people do to get a high rank on the First Clear/World Record Leaderboards in Super Mario Maker 2. Title Screen Courses tend to go by different names by the community, such as sample courses or demo courses. Based on the second part of the message, it sounds like he doesn't like me repeatedly playing "demo courses", despite there being tons of people who do the exact same thing (himself among them), and they're much higher on the leaderboards than I am (the guy who messaged me is currently #2 in the world for the World Record Leaderboards). And with how quickly he's able to beat "Title Screen Courses" and Mario Maker courses in general, I'm pretty sure I've never taken a World Record from him (his Title Screen Course times are always faster than mine), so it's not like he can be angry about that.

Based on your knowledge of Japanese, do you think the "if you're the same demo player" part of the message could mean something else?

1 hour ago, NinjaMonkey said:

It's not so much the community guidelines, and this isn't about cases where one person steals only 1 or 2 world records from another person a day. It's more of how most Super Mario Maker 2 players will react to you if you steal multiple world records from them (3 or more) in a short timespan. You should see how much hate people get in the comments of their levels if they repeatedly mass steal World Records from the same person. The player "kiara smm2" (6C4-PKM-L0G) got so many hate comments in the latest course she uploaded pertaining to her World Record stealing, that she completely disabled comments in her levels. If she ever enables comments again, you can check her level Caves of Ice and Fire and she how much hate she got. I myself have been a victim of her predatory World Record stealing (she stole 15 WRs from me within 3-5 hours).

8 hours ago, Randoman said:

You should see how much hate people get in the comments of their levels if they repeatedly mass steal World Records from the same person.

I steal a certain streamers WR's all the time and he's fine with it. All WR's are meaningless anyway, and complaing over someone stealing them sounds utterly pathetic to me.