Fodlan's New Grand Hero Battle: Nemesis

SatsumaFSoysoy

The unit placement here along with everything being so weak or unable to counter made it difficult to galeforce everything without a dancer, so I just let spring Bartre leapin' smash all over everything with his daughter.

Spoiler

31 minutes ago, Maaka said:

The unit placement here along with everything being so weak or unable to counter made it difficult to galeforce everything without a dancer, so I just let spring Bartre leapin' smash all over everything with his daughter.

Reveal hidden contents

Defeating Nemesis with his own move. I like it. Does Spring Batre only have one special quote or was LEAPING SMASH X3 a coincedence?
------
This wasn't the hardest Ghb which makes it a good place to test Seteth. Although the true stars where nukegirls with Seteth and Marth babysitting them with drive boosts.

The stage could be a bit less boring though. Where is the god shattering star?

@Landmaster @Diovani Bressan @Unknown Gamer11 @SatsumaFSoysoy

Edited by Sasori

Nemesis: "Hero among Heroes"

God Shattering Star stops.

Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with Sothis, Edelgard, B!Dimitri and Kronya and Infernal cleared with Garmphraim, Hectet, VAIke and Eirimas.

Here's my clear. It was quite easy... but I used some strong units, making the battle not fair for Nemesis.

@daisy jane @mcsilas @BoaFerox @DarkAlf @mampfoid @Landmaster @LordFrigid @Vicious Sal

@Maaka Nice clear! Bartre tanking every last one of them... that were not killed by Fir.

@Sasori Nice clear as well! It's nice to see Seteth is action so soon, and Marth's Falchion work pretty nice together with Seteth's Spear of Assal. I liked the Adrestian Emperor Sanaki, though. lol

52 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

@GuiltyLove

Wanted to test out Xane. The stats can go higher but pretty good for an initial iteration.

Hide contents

Sounds really fun! I actually just got an Annette randomly on a banner. I should use her too, even though mine is -Atk.

So God-Shattering Star didn't play on this map? Too bad..

@Maaka

He really rolled that same line three times in a row, impressive. It was neat seeing both Bartres and both Firs together. Nice work!

@Diovani Bressan

Wait, is there a setting to turn the back units of Duo/Harmonics off? I didn’t realize that. It was interesting to see another Tiki user. I was wondering whether/hoping that Caeda was there to cut through Nemesis with effective damage, but alas...neat ending formation, though. Nice job!

~

Having recently completed a Golden Deer run, this was pretty neat.

I couldn’t get Caeda to 2HKO Nemesis with Galeforce+Quickened Pulse. Actually, maybe I could have done something with Reyson and Goad on Tibarn, I forget how close it was. Oh well, I kind of like what I actually did better anyway.

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Sounds really fun! I actually just got an Annette randomly on a banner. I should use her too, even though mine is -Atk.

-Atk is unfortunate but she usually doesn't see combat. Targeting the lower of the defensive stat unconditionally is great.

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

So God-Shattering Star didn't play on this map? Too bad..

I might be one of the few who doesn't care about this song lol Don't hate it but I'm not that hype about it either.

They actually gave him reinforcements, BLESS UP

@Sasori - Oooh nice Seteth debut~ He is pretty great support and offensively, those we some huge numbers on himself and his allies.

@Maaka - The Leapin’ Smash was STRONGK in this one, good work Bunny fam~

@Diovani Bressan - Spooky Tiki did nothing, I’m disappointed~ But the rest had fun flying all over the place so I will forgive it just this one time.

@Flying Shogi - Xane is very fun~ Idunn makes a really nice partner for him on the Defensive end.

@LordFrigid -  Another Spooky Tiki not doing anything reeeeeeeeee~ But I will also forgive it because destroying Nemesis with an Astra is pretty noice~

9 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I might be one of the few who doesn't care about this song lol Don't hate it but I'm not that hype about it either.

I don't really care too much about it either because the only route I played was Crimson Flower, but I thought that the song was Nemesis' song, so it would have been nice to see it added in.

I ended up beating the map with mostly Claude and Caeda. Too lazy to record most Infernal clears unless it's Kempf's or Takumi's. Those were terrible maps.

@Maaka I don't think I've ever seen anyone roll the same Special quote three times in a row lmao. Leapin' Smash through that damage reduction.

@Sasori No God Shattering Star is a shame indeed. Very nice Seteth already, though, and I like the hat on him. That's a pretty funny Sanaki build too. I'm honestly surprised you don't have a +10 Maaaaaars to go with your Gordin.

@Diovani Bressan That was disgusting. Broken units indeed, especially Harmonic Tiki.

@Flying Shogi Nice Xane. The best thing about Xane teams is that he's also surrounded by broken units.

@LordFrigid Broken Tiki and broken Tibarn destroyed this. Good ol' Astra.

@Landmaster If you want music, do it yourself, huh? Elises didn't struggle, reinforcements or not.

@mcsilas @Zeo @Alexmender 

Here's mine. Just wanted to pull out Brunnya, and threw in some units I've gotten recently.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

@Landmaster
That looked like a very painless clear. Not a single problem for the Elise squad. Good to finally see a god shattering star

Big numbers where my goal with this one so good to see that part worked out

@Diovani Bressan

Nice one turn clear. Normally i'd say those banes on your fliers looked kinda bad, but the -atk did help Caeda not one shot that axe guy.

I was looking for another drive user to combo with Marth and Fmorgan. So it was good to see Seteth arive just when I needed him to. I also thought the golden horns worked well with Sanaki's new look

@SatsumaFSoysoy
That is one prenium Brunya. All plussed up and with some pretty valuable skills. Nemesis wasn't much in comparison.

I could't resist giving Seteth that hat. Marth was a tempting merge project, but i'm all filled up on my +10 swords units already.

@Landmaster Nice Elise clear, as always! When they will notice that there is an impostor among them?

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice clear! Your Brunnya is very powerful. That cleric with Trilemma more helped you than caused you any harm. You almost 2-turned this map. Maybe Drive Atk on Plumeria's seal slot would do the trick.

@Sasori Ooo wow, didn't expect to see Sanaki, she is quite the nuke. Glad to see Seteth being used already, I'm so excited to turn him into a galeforcer. Great clear!

@Diovani Bressan Lots of crazy cheating movement going on here. You definitely brought the power to this one, but that is only proper when galeforcing. Nice job!

@LordFrigid I'm surprised that moonbow did enough to get Tibarn into wings range, although I suppose you could have just flier formationed over to him otherwise. Poor Nemesis getting astra'd to death by Caeda. Very nice clear!

@Landmaster Wow the Elise squad handled this really well. Nemesis stood no chance against staff Elise. Awesome clear as usual! Too bad Mirabilis got abused the entire map.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Neat selection of units! It's rare to see non-dancer mythics in clear videos. Lif did quite a nice job here, though Brunnya was definitely the star, completely destroying Nemesis like that. She is quite the powerful one. Great job!

On 10/21/2020 at 4:00 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Here's mine. Just wanted to pull out Brunnya, and threw in some units I've gotten recently.

Nice team~ Lif is a super obnoxious tank to have to go up against, I pity the Elites and Nemesis~ Mia’s such a good nuke with her damage reduction weapon~

Ok, time to get caught up.

@Landmaster

I really liked how Elise’s first two hits were perfectly synced with the music. They were able to camp the upper left corner pretty easily. Nice job!

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Despite Lif’s best efforts, everyone made it out alive, I see. That Trilemma cleric really did not do her allies any favors. Nice work!

• 3 months later...

Villains vs Villain battle! I wanted to do this since the GHB Party was announced, so here's the video starring Travant, Arvis, Kempf and Julius, all accompanied by the notes of God Shattering Star.