How can I erase my account from the forums completely?

sinfonic18

I don't know if this is where I should be putting this or not, I couldn't really find a help/info section in the forums where I could ask this so I decided to do it here. 

I've looked everywhere for an account deletion option and it's nowhere to be found, is it possible? if so how do I do it? Thanks in advance!

I do not believe that you can, erase the account, (this is the internet, anything that's put up stays forever) but I'd say the best thing you could do, is change your username to a set of random numbers, change your pfp to a black screen, wipe all info off of your profile and sync the account to a different email address. 

Then, take it up with a mod, about why you want to delete, and they can permaban your account or something. 

Why do you want the acc gone so badly anyway?

9 hours ago, Pengaius said:

I do not believe that you can, erase the account, (this is the internet, anything that's put up stays forever) but I'd say the best thing you could do, is change your username to a set of random numbers, change your pfp to a black screen, wipe all info off of your profile and sync the account to a different email address. 

Then, take it up with a mod, about why you want to delete, and they can permaban your account or something. 

Why do you want the acc gone so badly anyway?

Well, there is usually (on every website that requires an account to access most features I've been on) an option to delete your account, which surprisingly isn't an option on most forums for some reason. 

But that is a better answer than I was expecting for this question. I guess it will have to suffice for this. I didn't think of taking it up with a mod as I couldn't find any contact info for one but I will find a way, hopefully.

Thanks for the help! 

1 minute ago, sinfonic18 said:

I didn't think of taking it up with a mod as I couldn't find any contact info for one

Go into Member Feedback, look for a user named Integrity and then send him a private message.