AR Codes for Modifying Weapon Restrictions?

Hi, I'm new to this site, I've been aware of this site for like 8 years but only joined it now lol. I just got into using hacks for both PoR and RD, I've mostly gotten the gist of it (for PoR mostly) but I was wondering if anyone new any codes that dealt with modifying weapons and their restrictions, I'm currently trying to acquire a version of Ragnell any sword user can equip instead of just Ike. Any tips would be grand thanks!

• 2 years later...

I know this is necroposting but it's still helpful if someone randomly stumbles upon this. I hope the mods don't close this thread because someone else from the future can provide more posts. 

Thing is, both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn make us of hidden skills, which are not visible and and not accessible. In order to become able to use Ragnell or Gugurant you need to add the additional hidden skill for that unit. To do this you will need the debug menu. The cheat codes can be fround on the The Cutting Room Floor wiki in a sub-page of the article Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. Once you activated the AR code, press and hold B, then either press A or Z. You can not open the debug menu if you open the map menu first and vice versa. Use save states to reload in order to negate this problem. On the same page with the AR code there is a translated list of hidden skills. Skill 0 enables Ragnell, skill 7 enables Gugurant but still doesn't disable EXP for the unit unlike whats claimed in that article.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a way to become able to use Alondite. It looks like either the sword or the Black Knight was directly programmed to be able to use Alondite without using a hidden skill. I even checked the hidden skills of the Black Knight and there is nothing that grants access to Alondite.