Fire Emblem: The Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light 30th Anniversary Draft: Featuring CLASSIC CHARACTERS

SRC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Euklyd picks Boah!

I wouldn't lie, would I?

More likely, Euklyd would second-guess his choice. What a dingus.

Now he says he's staying with Boah and if he doesn't stay with Boah I will eat my own--okay this is a forum post I gotta stop there

Edited by Terrador

Man, kids these days. They think drafting is a competition to have the most viable characters. One is enough. Find someone exactly like Wolf, but better. Sedgar's been taken though, so I'll just go with the next best option and pick Sniper Wolf instead.

I'm going to postulate that Rickard is actually the most Ash Ketchum like unit in FE1. How so, you ask? Well, for starters, there is a superior counterpart that joins earlier in the form of Gary Oak I mean Julian. Secondly, he's probably going to die on like Chapter 23 and never make it to the finals. Finally, he's so incompetent that the only way he'd kill units is if they had Devil Axes which is pretty how much Ash won all of his battles in the Indigo League. I'm still taking him though because us main characters have got to stick together.

• 1 month later...

Oh boy time for the memes to begin.

Chapter 1: 7/7 Turns

Not that bad honestly. Caeda killed the thief and Jeigan chipped pirates for everyone else to kill. Caeda and GORDON held off the pirates coming from over the sea while Marth and Jeigan went to get Wrys. Jeigan 4HKOed the boss with an Iron Sword and got SPEED. Caeda got everything except skill which was crazy. Gordon got only weapon level from his level up lol.