• Robin: Fall Vessel
    • Velouria: Wolf Cub
    • Bernadetta: Eternal Loner
    • Bantu: Tiki's Guardian
    • Gharnef: Dark Pontifex
    • Rolf: Tricky Archer
    • Rutger: Lone Swordman

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2020 at 02:59 AM

Is Bantu the only one who didn't get upset? Or was his match up so close that it wouldn't be called an upset either way?

I am now REALLY hoping Velouria goes all the way. I have no idea who I'll support if she fails. Just flip a coin I guess.

Edited by Usana

Can't believe Velouria won! When I saw she had a 11.2x over Bernadetta with 2 hours remaining I thought that would've sealed the deal for Bernie, so I cashed in my flags and sad my puppy would lose.

Opened the game today... she actually won!

Edited by Lanko

7 hours ago, Lanko said:

Can't believe Velouria won! When I saw she had a 11.2x over Bernadetta with 2 hours remaining I thought that would've sealed the deal for Bernie, so I cashed in my flags and sad my puppy would lose.

Opened the game today... she actually won!

I thought Velouria was going to lose when I checked at 11:30 last night. I was very pleasantly surprised this morning. She has been ahead throughout the rest of today, too.

Personally hoping this comes down to Rolf vs Fallen M!Robin, but Fallen M!Robin vs Bantu would be cool, too, since Bantu is Naga's daughter's nanny. Kind of a good dragon vs bad dragon thing. That said, I think Velouria is poised to win. She's the only female remaining, after all, so when people have to pick a new team, she's probably where people are going to go. Bantu's success has surprised me, though, so who knows what will happen?

Rolf won against Bantu and I'm hearing that Velouria is going to be his opponent for the final round!

Got rank 343 for round 2 (really high in-army rank since I normally don't do as well in round 2).

@Fire Emblem Fan

Welcome to Rolf's team! =D

It's nice Rolf won, but I'm worried everyone's going to jump on Velouria's team since she's female and when it's down to two characters you don't know/care too much about, you choose over things like that.