Bound Hero Battle: Bernie & Hubert

SatsumaFSoysoy

Surprisingly easy if you have a sufficiently tanky unit on the right.

Hard cleared with low HM units because of the -Atk Perceval I have, Lunatic cleared with Sothis, Kronya, Seteth and Flayn and Infernal cleared with LA!Lyn, Hectet, Heclow'een and Christmas Jaffar, who stood there and did nothing.

Edited by Dayni

Unfortunately I had to abandon OG Fir for L!Azura so I could start on the left side of the map. Couldn't find a reliable way to galeforce off the green bow with Bartre or Fir while still taking enough damage to get into wings range. Thankfully the Firs don't have as much defense as their father, so bunny Fir was able to take enough damage on the left.

Took me some time to find a way to deal with the Green Archer... until I noticed that I was dealing with him in the wrong way.

@LordFrigid @daisy jane @Landmaster @mcsilas @Sasori @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @DarkAlf

@Maaka Nice clear! We went in opposite sides, but in the end the result was the same: all foes killed. And it's nice to see Fir doing a clear with her canonical mother, Karla Azura.

Tried to be funny and throw Balldigan into the armor tiles, but that Green Bow seems tailor-made to fuck with him, and F!Grima couldn't do it because Bernadetta's kit is stupid. Had to bait out the enemies on the left instead until Bernie was in range.

@Maaka: That looked pretty painless. I did't know you had a +10 legendary Azura. Is she build with arena scoring in mind?

@Diovani Bressan: The +1 attack skill on Ceada looks funny. Nowi isn't someone I usually see in one turns, but she did a good job buffing Caeda and dealing with that archer.

@Flying Shogi Xane did really well there. Barely taking any damage from Hubert and standing pretty well after taking on Bernie. Meanwhile Idunn just laughed at that blue cav that tried to weapon triangle her.
-----
This map wasn't too hard. It kinda falls apart if you can just withstand the first wave of range units. So its another Orphan run with Seteth being the caretaker this time around
@Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11

@Diovani Bressan Leif did a nice job with bowbreaker there. Was neat to see witchy Nowi being used in a clear. Great job!

@Sasori Yea, took quite a while to get L!Azura to +10, but it was definitely worth it for arena scoring. Used her in my arena matches just before I recorded the clear, so I still had part of her arena set on lol. Nice to see the minty cane Chad again. He did an amazing job as usual. Seteth was a great choice to take down Hubert with as well. Nice clear!

Who TF put SS3 on HUBERT????

@Maaka - Bartre is such a good dad, Shadow Cloning himself and flying in to save his daughter~ 

@Diovani Bressan - You have best girl, yaaay~  Now it’s a quality one-turn~

@Sasori - Seteth doing some babysitting~ And the babies did most of the work, he should be proud~

4 hours ago, Sasori said:

This map wasn't too hard. It kinda falls apart if you can just withstand the first wave of range units. So its another Orphan run with Seteth being the caretaker this time around
@Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11

Your Chad never ceases to amaze, tanking hits that I don't expect him to survive. Avoiding a double from Bernadetta is no easy feat.

Infernal cleared in two takes with Pirate Tibarn, Shinon, Reyson, and Brave Camelia, my usual 'OHKO' squad.  PTibby galeforce provoked axe guy on far left and after that it was pretty easy pickings.  I can't believe i used to have issues with infernal maps, hah.

Instead of the usual player phase clear first, I decided to try using my Light Season BH!Ike team first since I could create an extremely strong choke point on the right side. Anything that tried to touch BH!Ike either dies immediately or are almost dead.

@Maaka RIP Fir. Nice set on SFir, though, especially the Rein.

@Diovani Bressan Huh, that's certainly an unorthodox team for a one-turn clear, but it worked beautifully. I guess you could've gone without WoM on LLuci by Future Visioning on HNowi instead, but not that that changes much.

@Flying Shogi Nice Xane. I ended up deciding to not go for him. I actually didn't expect him to still get doubled by Bernie lol. Didn't you kinda help her out by casting Ruse on her? Idunn cleaned up for him though so it was all good.

@Sasori The brothers, their friend, and their new caretaker? Minty Cane + Mystic Boost sustain is so good.

@Landmaster Elises roll over another one of these. None of these cinnamon rolls would really want to EP Bernie, so going to the left was the natural choice. I'm surprised the last mage cav didn't go for one of the Elises over Mirabillis.

Here's mine. Not much to see except my Sophia.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Flying Shogi Nice Xane. I ended up deciding to not go for him. I actually didn't expect him to still get doubled by Bernie lol. Didn't you kinda help her out by casting Ruse on her? Idunn cleaned up for him though so it was all good.

I don't have Bernadetta so I forgot her weapon gave her more stats lol The irony in trying to debuff her Atk resulting in giving her more Atk. 

Recorded the clear again and it went smoother. Unequipped DD3 seal on Xane so the red mage is willing to attack instead of debuffing my team.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Here's mine. Not much to see except my Sophia.

Definitely the MVP of this map. One shotting Bernadetta and the Spendthrift Bow archer is impressive.

Edited by Flying Shogi

On 10/27/2020 at 7:54 AM, Flying Shogi said:

@GuiltyLove

Not many units can survive a round of combat against Bernadetta but with some support, Xane is one of them. 

Hide contents

Idunn is quite tanky!

I was annoyed by Bernadetta so I just used SF Nino to kill the Lance Cav, then kited the other enemies. Catria ORKO'd Bernie 🙂 

On 10/28/2020 at 12:57 AM, Landmaster said:

@Sasori - Seteth doing some babysitting~ And the babies did most of the work, he should be proud~

Nice clear. I did't expect the elise squad to aprouch the battlefield from the other side, but it did make sure they did't have to eat a bernie attack. Also funny to your dancer not dance, but instead use other ways to make space.

@SatsumaFSoysoy : Cool showing from Sophia. She made short work off turn one. Also her tome animation is still really cool.

@Landmaster Geez when did healer Elise get so tanky? I'm surprised she took those hits so well. The cavalry effectiveness on the other two Elise was quite useful this map I see. Great job!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Sophia certainly did some nice work there at the beginning. Was neat seeing Tsubasa as well, she's definitely a great pick for this map. Nice clear!

@Maaka

Fir and the Bartres made short work of that one. Clever, going around the left to avoid Mr. Guard and his “I can’t counterattack you” buddies. Nice job!

@Diovani Bressan

I wouldn’t have expected to see Nowi in one of these...Or a 3x two-range team, for that matter. I was also pretty surprised to see Bernadetta survive two hits from Leif. Nice work!

@Landmaster

Ooh, WoM shenanigans, I approve. For some reason his clear reminds me of some approaches I did on the post-time skip Gronder battle in actual 3H...funnel across the left bridge and work from there. Nice job!

On 10/27/2020 at 4:57 PM, Landmaster said:

Didn’t your Sophia analysis thread have a Spd stack set on it?

On 10/28/2020 at 11:46 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Here’s mine. Not much to see except my Sophia.

Hm, I see an honorary Caeda too, good enough for me.

Seriously though, Sophia put in some good work there. Who needs a special activation when you can just OHKO everything that comes close, right? Nice work!

~

Edit: I totally forgot to post my own. That green bow was surprisingly difficult to eliminate.

Edited by LordFrigid