Bound Hero Battle: Bernie & Hubert

SatsumaFSoysoy

Did this extremely last minute too, but it kind of turned into a Raigh + support...solo?

@Sasori I always like seeing the Trio, and it's cool seeing Hexblade get good use. I need to get my Raigh a better C-Slot one of these days.

@Flying Shogi Nice way to bait out the red mage. I just had to use Milla to Isolate him. I do have a single Xane I need to promote some time.

@Maaka Man I'm just always impressed by the family 1-turn clears!

@SatsumaFSoysoy I really wish I had some of that fodder for my Sophia, I've really gotta figure out something better to do with my +10 one.

@Diovani Bressan I'm sad I never got a Y!Caeda while +10ing Y!Marth, she just looks so good and versatile.

@LordFrigid Sheesh seeing Caeda just EP most of it is impressive.

On 11/8/2020 at 3:16 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Did this extremely last minute too, but it kind of turned into a Raigh + support...solo?

@Sasori I always like seeing the Trio, and it's cool seeing Hexblade get good use. I need to get my Raigh a better C-Slot one of these days.

I went for Infantry hexblade when I saw Xane was a 4 star pull. It works out really well with Raigh seeing how often he is in all infantry teams.

But as someone who uses Raigh a lot thats a neat clear. I did't expect him to solo his way through the map. Or that he did it so effortlessly aside from Bernie. Suport or not that looked pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Ayyyye Sophia. Tsubasa is a crazy nuke with that Effect damage, too.

@LordFrigid  - Hey, Speedy Sophia would be cooler OK!

Always fun when it’s double Caeda, especially when she’s tanking bows and lance cavs…and more bows. This should be illegal now that I think about it.

@Unknown Gamer11 - I always like seeing super Raighs. All those stats on him with those Bonds is kinda crazy.