Introducing: The Fire Emblem Chronicle

TwoFigs

In a previous thread I mentioned that since I am one game away from owning every mainline game of the Fire Emblem series (with special editions for the games that have them), I would start the daunting task of documenting the packaging and instruction booklets of every mainline Fire Emblem game (maybe the new FE1 remaster will count?? I dunno but either way I'm gonna make scans of it when I get it on December 4th, because dang that special edition looks stacked), and here is the website where I will be hosting all of my scans: https://archive.org/details/@fireemblemchronicle. I will be using my account on archive.org to upload all of my high-quality scans, aptly named Fire Emblem Chronicle. As of now the only game I have documented is the Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 Deluxe Pack, but I have FE 6, 7, 3, 2, and 1 all scanned right now as well, so images for those games will pop up soon as well. I'm very excited! And of course, all images and documents for any game archived in my account will be available for anyone to download. So if you want to own a little part of Fire Emblem history for yourself, you can! These are very high quality images though, so the downloads might take a while. I decided to go for quality over convenience. But anyways I'm still new to the website so I'm not 100% sure of how neat everything is supposed to look yet, but hopefully things will be clearer to me as I continue to update the chronicle. I'm not expecting too many views right now, but I at least hope this will be a cool resource for FE fans in the future.

Edited by TwoFigs