10/28/2020 Nintendo Direct Partner Showcase

Zapp Branniglenn

Yeah yeah Bravely Default 2, Hyrule Warriors: the Pre-Sequel, and HAL made a cute game starring that UFO enemy from Kirby. I'm just psyched for No More Heroes 1 and 2 on Switch and the new trailer for 3. I was just thinking about a replay on the Wii, and I never did get the sequel. Are they PS3 ports? Does that mean content is missing from the first game? I'm still searching for the answers.

Edited by Glennstavos

sad for BD2's delay, but that was to be expected; still getting it day1 though and making a full bard team, i love bards

very happy about NMH1 and 2 ports, didn't really feel like going back and getting them for wii

57 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

I remember seeing this UFO game somewhere else..

Like, I'm 90% sure it's a phone game or something..

It's a mobile game, but this is the switch port. I don't know what was changed about it since I hadn't heard of it before today.

17 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

It's a mobile game, but this is the switch port. I don't know what was changed about it since I hadn't heard of it before today.

Oooooh, now it's coming back to me.

I knew this game because of a Youtube video. It was about a ''Obscure game made by Kirby people'' or something.

If I remember right, the game only had the ''Normal Mode'' before, so those Alternated Modes might be the changes. That's pretty fun if it's cheap.

I can't believe they are gonna release two heavy games so close. Xseed what are you thinking? You are gonna sabotage the sales of one of your games. Releasing a Rune Factory and a Story of Seasons so close to each other next year. Both of those life simulators take time to enjoy and you are making them release too close. How am I supposed to decide where to farm....T~T