• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

It's the 3H artist, feeldbadman

Man. Three Dimitris. 
0 Wada's tender loving brush strokes. pftt. 

Here is Dimitri's stats sans pair up buffs
40 HP 41 atk 42 spd 37 def 17 res

sturdy impact finally. and it's on Dimitri. ca-mon game. 

they ruined blue with Corrin imo. wish it had been Lilith or Anna

This is pretty much Brave Dimitri with a lot more speed, less defense I imagine and DC in his weapon but more stats.

I pass, hope I get green, blue as a back up

As expected, Dimitri is October's Legendary Hero. Predictable, but very welcome. I'll probably try and summon him, maybe more than once for some merges. I like his weapon, and his B and C skills, but I'm definitely replacing that Special. If there aren't any blue orbs then I suppose my backup will be green. Red and colorless/gray are definitely the least interesting here with only Marth and Alm interesting me for either one.

Not surprising at all, well let's get to it then. 

L!Dimitri seems to have a focus on Player phase unlike his Brave counterpart that focuses on Enemy phase. It also seems he'll be quite fast with the in-built dmg reduction on his weapon being based on his Spd. Atrocity is quite disgusting (it means no Eirika for his LHB), it gets a Scendscale-like Atk boost and then you add a Spectrum (Pulse included) Smoke to kill every last one of them. His C skill is bait, while 3 mov in exchange for the C slot sounds great in theory, in practice it's going to be too inconsistent so no need to bother with that. L!Dimitri will make for a scary Galeforcer if one gives him the Heavy or Flashing Blade seal depending on how high his Atk/Spd ends up being (c'mon, it's full Boar Dimitri. We all know he's going to have ludicrous Atk/Spd). 

As for the banner in general: 

Red is bleh. Mirabilis is the saving grace of that color, L!Marth can still do some work due to his Prf with in-built Bonus Doubler but Panic is very common nowadays. L!Ryoma is garbo.

Blue is great. Every unit in the pool is extremely strong in their own way and everyone has great fodder too. 

Green is good too. Fallen Lyon is a little niche, but he makes short work of fully ranged Cav lines that rely a ton on healers and NCD is always good to have. L!Edelgard isn't all that great in terms of fodder but her "mov 3 times per turn" niche makes her a great unit to have. Thrasir is self-explanatory, she makes Astra season hell and Flashing Blade 4 is good fodder for units with loaded Prfs. 

Colorless is meh. Eir and L!Alm are pretty good units but F!Grima bogs the color down a lot. Fodder-wise Eir gives Mystic Boost and Alm gives NFU (and Darting Blow 4, I guess...). 

Edit: Fixed skill name.

Edited by Alexmender

10 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Not surprising at all, well let's get to it then. 

L!Dimitri seems to have a focus on Player phase unlike his Brave counterpart that focuses on Enemy phase. It also seems he'll be quite fast with the in-built dmg reduction on his weapon being based on his Spd. Atrocity is quite disgusting (it means no Eirika for his LHB), it gets a Dracofalchion-like Atk boost and then you add a Spectrum (Pulse included) Smoke to kill every last one of them. His C skill is bait, while 3 mov in exchange for the C slot sounds great in theory, in practice it's going to be too inconsistent so no need to bother with that. L!Dimitri will make for a scary Galeforcer if one gives him the Heavy or Flashing Blade seal depending on how high his Atk/Spd ends up being (c'mon, it's full Boar Dimitri. We all know he's going to have ludicrous Atk/Spd). 

As for the banner in general: 

Red is bleh. Mirabilis is the saving grace of that color, L!Marth can still do some work due to his Prf with in-built Bonus Doubler but Panic is very common nowadays. L!Ryoma is garbo.

Blue is great. Every unit in the pool is extremely strong in their own way and everyone has great fodder too. 

Green is good too. Fallen Lyon is a little niche, but he makes short work of fully ranged Cav lines that rely a ton on healers and NCD is always good to have. L!Edelgard isn't all that great in terms of fodder but her "mov 3 times per turn" niche makes her a great unit to have. Thrasir is self-explanatory, she makes Astra season hell and Flashing Blade 4 is good fodder for units with loaded Prfs. 

Colorless is meh. Eir and L!Alm are pretty good units but F!Grima bogs the color down a lot. Fodder-wise Eir gives Mystic Boost and Alm gives NFU (and Darting Blow 4, I guess...). 

We have his stats

7m0ah5p69yv51.png

Just remove the Pair Up Bonus

Not a bad a banner overall. Blue and green are very good, even if Dimitri is probably the least interesting blue unit for me. Chrom is a more interesting type of unit for me and Corrin has the perfect fooder for my FE4 sword ladies. Green offers only good units as well. Edelgard would be new and a Lyon copy would be helpful to get rid of his resistance bane. Colourless is ok. Merges of Eir are welcome, still need to get Alm, even a merge for F!Grima would be accepted. Red is a skip since I have Mirabilis. Will pull from all blues and greens in the opening circle.

Amazing blue lineup!! Dimitri himself looks incredible as well!!! I love his art here, wish it was a bit more on the... hmmm, sexy side? Haha

I love my Male Cornball. My fallen version is +1 right now and I wouldn’t mind merges. Chrom has no merges with his super boon in speed, so any more power will be great.

Them Dimitri himself... shooting for one copy of the king ❤️ then I’ll stop! Gotta keep my eyes open for that new seasonal next week.

Green is my backup. Lyon merges are always welcome. I already have Edie +1 at +Atk, but I guess more merges wouldn’t hurt. I don’t have any Thrasir so a first copy is happily welcome.

Colorless is my third choice only because I STILL don’t have a F Grima. Mystic Boost is also always welcome and Alm would be a happy merge.

Red is last for me. I don’t need another Ryoma, my neutral Mirabilis is still serving me just fine, Marth is -Atk +Spd but he does his job perfectly in AA regardless.

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

We have his stats

7m0ah5p69yv51.png

Just remove the Pair Up Bonus

Min maxed Atk/Spd with high Def and no Res. Classic Dimitri. Yep, he'll make for a hell of a GF unit. 

Well, I say so but during my 3H playthrough Dimitri's Spd was on the eh side because he was all in into his Atk.

Thanks IS, I hate it. Edelgard ruins Green, which is a shame because I'd be down for Fallen Lyon, Dimitri himself will piss me off if I get him due to not being CC fodder or the Fallen Corrin I'm currently missing(not to mention that retarded artwork and questionable sprite, that spear is literally a dick strapped to a pole), Ryoma is useless as I don't have a Say'ri I want to fodder anywhere and I don't really need Marth merges or Mirabilis. Pretty much Colorless Hell is once again the only one I'm interested in, and I see quite enough of it as it is. Mystic Boost, though...a tempting treat indeed.

14 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

sturdy impact finally. and it's on Dimitri. ca-mon game. 

Sturdy Impact is already in the game though, on Tibarn I think.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Min maxed Atk/Spd with high Def and no Res. Classic Dimitri. Yep, he'll make for a hell of a GF unit. 

Well, I say so but during my 3H playthrough Dimitri's Spd was on the eh side because he was all in into his Atk.

i was always surprised when people said Dimitri had one of the highest spd stats in the game because for me. he got hooped like twice spd wise. (not that it mattered anyway because he smashed everyone to death anyway)

Just now, SoulWeaver said:

Sturdy Impact is already in the game though, on Tibarn I think.

I meant in the Legendary pool. 
(also I believe TIbarn is myth 😉 )

Edited by daisy jane

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i was always surprised when people said Dimitri had one of the highest spd stats in the game because for me. he got hooped like twice spd wise. (not that it mattered anyway because he smashed everyone to death anyway)

Was I the only one with fast Dimitri

Then again, I am a filthy casual who plays on Normal Difficulty, LEL

They actually gave him extra movement, I kinda theory crafted that Areadbhar would have something like armor stride, but they made an inheritable skill instead. And he can kind of check those special spamming mage teams in AR, he just needs Distant Ward, and someone to deal with Brave Ike. 

Kinda cool to see the 3H artist in Heroes now.

Edited by LoneStar

>Dimitri basically gets odd-wave celerity

Tormod had better come with this shit too, otherwise I'm going to summon an extra Legendary Dimitri just to give Tormod that C-skill if/when he's added. Also, wonder if cavalry can inherit that too, because otherwise they could be getting the short end of the stick.

But I wouldn't mind having a Dimitri for Dimitri too.

Oh, they gave my favorite Three Houses lord a Legendary alt. I don't really need another speedy lance unit though so I'm probably going to pass summoning for him unless he wants to appear as my free summon. I looked at his prf skills though and I already know he is not going to be fun to fight in Arena modes. They must really not want me to play during Water season though since Azura, Chrom and Leif already makes that season a toxic wasteland to play through.

I see they are adding extra movement skills to the game. I was wondering if they would ever do that. Shura better have Odd Tempest or Even Tempest when he gets added.

Dimitri has all the smokes plus Pulse Smoke and Scendscale in his B passive, a form of mobility extension in his C slot, Sturdy Impact, +5 all stats/special cooldown reduction/the Evasion effect in his weapon... honestly, the only real "dud" would be Blazing Wind, and only because he can't carry Atrocity and Special Spiral at the same time.

Meanwhile, LegChrom remains a powerful bow I hate, and Fallen M!Corrin has the potential to be strong... Blue is looking good this month.

Dimitri looks like he will be a fine addition to the roster of broken water legendaries that will ruin everyone's day is Arena and AR. Though Eddie won the brave race, Dimitri came as the victor of the legendary one. A slaying weapon, +5 to all stats, damage reduction, pulse smoke, -5 smoke type of debuff, and extra damage (at least 15). He can be built to be everything, from a player phase nuke to an enemy phase tank. 

Really good blue and green pool however, I was taking a break from feh and I don't have any orbs so I won't get him most likely. 

Huh, didn't notice or remember that the trailer was today until I logged in just now. Dimitri's fine I guess - at least in the context of the inevitability of him being the same class as his CYL variant. Hell, if I had both versions it'd probably just confuse me so maybe I should leave him alone. I have no feelings one way or another about Dimitri as a character, as I only played the Claude route which has effectively zero interaction with Dimitri.

The picks on the banner in general are pretty obvious, though still flawed. Red and Grey are so bad that I might not even open them on the first round, while blue and green have one filler unit apiece in the form of Corrin and Thrasir - inoffensive but uninteresting. Not that any of it matters though, I'll barely have orbs for a single round. Until/unless I can build up a stash of at least 300 orbs again (which might never happen) I'm going to sit out all banners without a spark available.