November Mythic Hero Prediction: Visited by Nightmares? Athos? Someone Else?

daisy jane

q6tvjiesm6w51.png

Let's make this short and sweet. 

Dimitri has a Fast Turn Around, sharing with Julia in January (which in itself. amazing.will have to remember to save up some orbs for that). So if you aren't feeling this line up (or want Julia and someone else) - then that might be your play. Chrom has drawn the short straw, not showing up until next April. I thought they were going to start putting Mythics on Odd months and Legendaries on Even. but Mirabilis is in April and we've got some sharing so... who knows what they are gonna do. 

But with one banner here for a week, we look towards November, - and it is crowded

Red:
Eliwood: (spd/res+, db4, chill atk)
Sothis: (atk spd solo 3, wrath, time's pulse)
????

If the Hero isn't Red - Male Kris  (Hp/Spd 2, Spurn 3 + Joint Drive Atk) slots in here nicely as he hasn't had a heroes w/banner yet, and Julia + Say'ri did. 

Blue
Tiki(fierce breath, bold fighter)
Azura(Blue Duel Flying, Aerobatics, Atk Tactic)
????

It's been a hot minute since we've had a back to back same coloured hero, and so I don't think that's gonna happen this time. A!Anna (rally atk/spd+, atk/spd ruse, Joint Drive Spd) or Female Kris (fury 4, spurn 3, rouse spd/res 3) slots in here nicely. (Anna's had a Heroes w/ and Kris had a Gauntlet. but it's one of these two. 

Green
Hel:
(distant counter, guard bearing)
????
????

Triandra Is my prediction for November's Mythic Hero. If the game things we got too many Heroes Original Characters in a row it could be someone else.. since Hel is alone. I don't see it being colourless

Colourless
Leif (atk/res push 4, def smoke)
Corrin (distant counter, joint drive atk, shield pulse)
????

Now. they could pop Claude (fury 4, chill spd/def 2, atk spd rein) here..(and leave december for the other 3 Brave Heroes). Bernadetta (atk spd push 4, lull spd/def, close guard) can also (finally)make her legendary debut,.. but she will be on a re-spark this month -  or they could pop Shinon (atk/def solo 4, deadeye (archer only special), lull atk spd 3, time pulse). it "being early" doesn't really matter since we had Julian appear extremely early than what we expected. (Colourless is basically also almost caught up and we've got a lot of colourless slots open - though i expect on of the next few months starting... Feburary to be Legend Locked - and eventually a new hero in colourless). 

There also very well could be a repeat in colourless - I would say... a split between Leila (life and death 4, rally atk/spd+, atk/def ruse), and Eleonora (rally atk/spd+, spd/def ruse 3). . I don't really see them popping Silque, Leanne, Fallen Tiki.... 🤷‍♀️

Remember: 
Harmony Amid Chaos (Lysithea, Bernadetta, Annette, Ferdinand) will be available for respark the 2nd week of November. and the newest votes will be live during the event.

The contenders are The Dread Isle (Rath, Fiora Nils, Leila), Book 4 Begins: Peony + More (Mareeta, Eyvel, Peony and Osain). There will be two new contenders as Changing Winds was eliminated in September. 

We have a Seasonal Banner the start of November if you wanna wait for a trailer. 

Revivals for November are:
November 1st: Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi
November 8th: WoT:Reinhardt, WoT:Olwen, Harden
November 15th: Katarina, Minerva, Genny
November 22nd : Karla, Flying Nino, Brave Hector
November 29th: Alm, Delthea Faye

That's all for this month. What are your thoughts?

Looking at it, I could see them deciding to do the brave heroes right before Book 5, they have the space and it could be a good play before revealing Book 5's new OC. They and Triandra would fill up the banner.

It would change the game for December entirely and I'd bet the OC and one or two others would get fast turnaround. Though there being so many slots in December's why it makes sense the brave heroes would be there.

For me, November and January are both good months for Blue, Green sadly is not as good and I feel like this month is the month for me to pull on it, Colourless's best bet for me is to see Brammimond go with someone who isn't Duma/Grima and as for Red, I'm pretty safe unless Plumeria doesn't get any units I have already (And even a chance at more Sothis wouldn't be an issue)

It's strange how December only has five reruns while January has ten. Even if we expect a second new elemental hero for the start of Book 5, that's five rerun slots compared to one.

Considering how December last year had original Dimitri/Claude/Edelgard, I think it'd make sense for this one to have the full CYL banner.

Why do the lineups I like happen when I have no orbs. ;-; I would like to summon for the current banner (Dimitri+Fallen M!Corrin, Thrasir+Armor Fodder) but as I said, no orbs. All the orbs are going into the Halloween banner. Based on that chart, there are NO lineups I like at all, anywhere. MAYBE colorless in Feb since I have neither of those dragons. I'd say green looks good for me in January, but Lyn's in the way of Hector and Thrasir. Maybe that's just as well... It's no bad thing to have a stockpile of orbs ready for seasonals, though I really want Dimitri and Thrasir...

My guess is the Mythic Hero in November will be Triandra and the rest of the slots will be filled with the CYL4 Brave Heroes. I am more curious who the Legendary Hero will be in December since it looks like it could be any color and I wonder if our freebie character for Book 5 will be yet another Light season Mythic Hero or if they decide to bring something completely different this time (I don't know, maybe its time to make the Askr Trio Legendary Heroes).

Well I failed to get anything at all from this banner 😞

As long as November isn't Lehran and December isn't Micaiah, I'm good with whatever they throw out. I just need to save for January. 

Most likely the feature OC for Book 5 will appear in the December banner. Hopefully they're legendary instead of mythic or "new type of bonus unit for new mode".

My god....please be anyone but Triandra....

Seriously, I actually like the Heroes OC's, but them being spammed as Mythics is annoying. We know that the Book 5 freebie in December will probably be a Mythic too, so if we get Triandra now, that will inevitably be 5 straight Mythics from Heroes.

They've got dozens of options from other games, quite a few of them very popular ones too.

Edited by Sentinel07

Ooh... I wasn't expecting Triandra until next year, but dang... she looks like a shoe-in for green because it's SO empty and Hel is still very much shiny and new... I also wouldn't be surprised if we get all 4 of the new Braves showing up as well. They all fit perfectly and they are all pretty desirable still. 

Hm. Regardless, looks like a relatively easy skip for me.

December is far more interesting! But I guess we shall wait until then. I DO wonder what schemes they have planned in order to launch the next Book.

Its probably Trianda or Freyja more likely to be Trinda but depending on how the final act of the book goes we could see Freyja team up with us after the twist and after the rest of the book. Actually thinking about it Freyja could be the next book mythic if they continue the story as is. The fact she is telling us what happened kind of makes me think she is not a big fan of the Alafoor who is supposed to be the one who created so I could see her becoming an ally against him kind of like Loki.

Edited by vikingsfan92

Shinon being in the banner would not make much sense. Claude has way more chance to be instead of Shinon, since Claude is the next colorless hero in line... if we don't count Bernadetta. And 3 months since Claude's debut is enough time.

I feel Bernie was skipped in September because she was in the Hero Fest in August, and Hubert & Bernadetta BHB was already planned for October. And since Bernie will appear in the rerun during November, I wouldn't be surprised if they skip her again. Maybe December will be her Legendary Banner debut.

Corrin, Leif and Claude would be amazing, but if they decide to use Bernie I will not complain. If they decide to use an old colorless hero... I would prefer Brave Camilla over Fallen Tiki. I don't have any of these two, but Camilla I would like more.

About the next Mythic Hero...I would prefer not an OC, since it would be the 4th in a row (Mirabilis, Hel and Plumeria being the previous ones, 2 Mythic Banner with them while Mirabilis was added in a new heroes banner). I could see a case like last year, with Líf being smited to January and having Altina in November... but since January's green slots are already full, Triandra could be in November's banner... making some people happy, and others mad. I would be in the happy people group, though.

Triandra and Dheginsea feel like no-brainers or don't require too much resources and effort to introduce. Their assets are in the game with Triandra being completely there as an enemy unit while Dheginsea has his head sprite and dragon sprite, so they would only need to make his body sprite and kill animation and if it didn't happen while recording for his Halloween self, record lines for him. Had Halloween Dheginsea not been introduced, then Triandra would have been the sole prediction based on her following Plumeria's footsteps of dying and being introduced as a mythic. There wouldn't really be someone else we could guess would be it. Both Triandra and Dheginsea would work as dark mythic heroes; Triandra contrasting with her sister and Dheginsea has a dark affinity in Radiant Dawn.

Otherwise, no idea. I don't think Freyr would make sense until after the book ends to the point. Similarly, Freyja who has the highest known possible speed with her enemy having 44 base speed if I understood the thing about her growths and stuff. If her speed is not changed when becoming summonable, then she would be have the highest base neutral speed by 2 points over the current highest base neutral speed of 42.

A wild card would be interesting, but perhaps not well-received. Durban for our fourth Armads variant, but on an infantry would be both cool like with Altina and Bramimond, but Elibe would now have 4 legendaries, Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, and Roy, and 2 mythics, Bramimond and Durban, while other games have fewer overall legendary/mythic representation or yet to have a mythic assuming they do have a candidate. Durban being the ultimate berserker with Karla/Legion stats would be fun. Dump all the stats into HP, Atk, and Spd e.g. 49 HP, 45 Atk, 42 Spd, 21 Def, and 19 Res. I feel like a fallen Dimitri having a stat spread like that would make sense. His regard for his own safety is lost as is his mind is lost in battle.

Edited by Kaden

The last one was a Heroes character, wasn't it? Maybe they won't do two in a row and maybe the will. If they do it'll probably be the other chick. If not I'm guessing Ashera, though Idk why, we have had many Tellius characters lately. I hope it's not though, because that'll probably push back when we'll get Micaiah even further. I feel like the next Legendary has to be Micaiah.

I agree that the next Mythic is probably Triandra, looking at the chart Green is completely filled in January and I doubt they'll hold onto her until March when Freyr and Freyja (who also shares her color) are likely waiting to be added as well. So unless they switch up the schedule I feel they're just going to get her out of the way now so they can focus on their other options over the next year. 

For some reason (maybe with the recent 3H Church squad being out?), I can see Rhea (whether dragon form or not) being a green mythic that's not a Heroes OC. Actually a bit surprised she hasn't featured yet other than the seasonal duo with Byleth... and it also makes sense with 3H spoiler reasons.

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

i would not be surprised if we get our first Mythic/Legendary Staff user pretty soon, considering they startet to give out refines to regular Staff units as well.

That could be Rhea, I think it would make since that she would be a healer in her Rhea form, and maybe a dragon in her Serios form.

23 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

That could be Rhea, I think it would make since that she would be a healer in her Rhea form, and maybe a dragon in her Serios form.

If i called it, im going to die lol'ing. 

Or Sephiran, maybe?  iirc with his staff in the official art and priest-esque class. Given he's more of a "big bad" than Ashnard is, it makes sense he'd slot in as a Legendary with Ashera / dancer!Lehran being eventual Mythics.

Rhea's not going to become a legendary before:

1. She's in the normal summoning pool (only FEH OC's are legendary default)
  2. Claude

Rhea also won't be a mythic, but Seiros could be.

As for this month...the cynical me says Triandra since green has the most vacant spots. It's been way too long since a non-OC mythic.

I don't tend to look ahead of the current month, but December being so empty is really weird, even considering the book V freebie will probably take one of those spots. No one ever gets run twice in a row as long as they aren't the only member of their color, so something else is going on there. I can't help but wonder if something special is planned for that.

On 11/1/2020 at 11:49 PM, SSbardock84 said:

The last one was a Heroes character, wasn't it? Maybe they won't do two in a row and maybe the will.

If Triandra is the next Mythic, it will be 3 OCs in a row for Mythics (Hel in July, Plumeria in September, and Triandra in November). If you consider also Mirabilis that was released in June... then we got 4 Mythic units in a row that are from Heroes.

And then, what if the Book 5 is also a Mythic? It will be 5 in a row.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 5:01 AM, daisy jane said:

q6tvjiesm6w51.png\

• Triandra, Hel, Tiki, and Leif are added to February's lineup. This means we now have 13 units set for February, so something funny is going on here.
  • Freyja and Corrin are added to March's lineup.
  • Eliwood and Azura are added to May's lineup.
  • Sothis is "TBD".
Edited by Othin