Data corrupted and deleted automtically (please help)

Sylver

Hello, I have the dlc with 3 paths and 6 more backups. I had 1 save conquest and 1 birthright (in the 3 last slots). I sarted a run of revelation and when saving a message appeared : « data corrupted and we will format your backups » (approximately)
I've never had a problem before and I don't know what the cause is.
Does anyone know how to get them back?
Thank you for your answer

Are you playing from a cartridge or the sd card? I had the same problem with my Pokémon X save data corrupting several times, and it was because my sd card was defective. If that's the case you may need to get a new one.

Unless you had your saves backed up somewhere, sorry but I don't think there's any way to get them back if they've been deleted.

1 hour ago, Sylver said:

I play from a cartridge but only my 6 backups from additional data were deleted.

The extra 6 files are from an SD Card.  If they're not displaying in your game, you must've removed the SD Card at some point.  Those six files simply can't be stored on cart - the cart isn't able to fit that much data on it.  Since DLC typically gets stored on an SD Card, it'd also explain why you're unable to save a game in Revelation.  It's either you removed it, or the SD Card got corrupted somehow.

I didn’t have to remove the SD card. Otherwise I couldn’t have created a new game, and that’s when it’s backed up. But I don't know if I can retrieve the data and if I can restart a game without the problem coming back.

And my SD card never had a problem before. May be storage but I don’t see why the data would have been corrupt or why it formatted everything for me.

Edited by Sylver