What is your favorite candy?

XRay

Halloween is tomorrow night! So what is your favorite form of high fructose corn syrup? While I generally do not like eating sweets because I feel awful if I eat too much, I do have candies that I like. I just eat a little bit at a time so I do not get a sugar rush and crash.

Icebreakers Cool Blast Sugar Free Mint Chews are hands down my favorite candy of all time. I can eat them non stop because they do not have any sugar, they are not too sweet, and they are super minty. I love spicy foods, and these mints are "spicy", but in a cold way rather than the hot way. I love eating them and drinking liquids at the same time because it makes my throat feel super cold. For regular people though, you probably should not eat these and drink water at the same time because most people find it to be super painful on their throats. Sadly, they stopped making them a few years ago.

I also like mints in general, but a lot them have sugar, so I cannot eat them non stop. My favorite mints are the smooth buttery ones.

Snickers is probably my favorite candy bar. I love the combination of peanuts, chocolate, caramel, and nougat.

Reese's is really good too. I love Reese's cereal.

I also really like Mexican tamarind candy. I like the sweet, salty, and spicy combination of flavors.

I also enjoy sour gummies on occasion.

Hershey's Cookies and Cream is also really good. I think they are almost as good as Snickers, although depending on my mood, I might prefer Cookies and Cream.

I also like Kinder bars. They taste like super fancy Snickers.

I also like fruit snacks too.

Edited by XRay

54 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I love Cookies and Cream Hershey’s Bars. A lot. (Do those count as candy?)

3N1aoXu.png

I completely forgot about those! I am going to add them to my list. Yeah, I would count them as candy.

Russell Stover sugar free sweetened with stevia raspberry dark chocolate is my absolute fav.  I really like Russell Stover sugar free dark chocolate to begin with, but the raspberry filled ones are the best.

Favourite chocolate bar would be between Coffee Crisp and Reese peanut butter cups.
Candy is a mixed bag for me, if I eat too much of one thing I get sick of it. Like candy corn or gummy candy, I like it but I would die if I had to eat more then a small bowl.

I'm a simple guy. I like chocolates and fruity candies.

For the longest time Nestle CRUNCH was my favorite chocolate candy bar, but I later found a love for White CRUNCH and Hershey's Cookies n' Creme (I wish they still made the former...). Oh, and I can't forget about the egg-shaped Russell Stover chocolate truffles available around Easter.

On the fruity side, I love me a good Ring Pop, Jolly Rancher, or the old classic Wonder Ball (a hollow chocolate shell w/ another type of candy inside) with Sweet Tarts inside. Chocolate and fruity (if tarty) candy in one. 😋

I'd also list fruit snacks but I'm not sure if those count as candy.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Kinder_Schoko-Bons.JPG

Ooh! I love Kinder too! They did not cross my mind since I do not see them a lot.

17 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

I like those too! They taste great and they look more healthy, although they probably are not.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I dont really like candy all that much

Id say my preferences but the OP specified high fructose corn syrup S O

I welcome all and any kind of sweets! No discrimination here! I am pretty sure I got cookies a few times when I was trick-or-treating as a kid.

I said high fructose corn syrup as a joke since they are primarily found in beverages. I think most candy uses plain old sugar.

Just now, XRay said:

I think most candy uses plain old sugar.

Im plain old sugar 

Butterscotch is probably my most preferred sweet out of anything else

There isn't a flavor like it out there

17 minutes ago, XRay said:

I welcome all and any kind of sweets! No discrimination here!

I love Oreo milkshakes sooo much. My favorite thing to... consume. Not sure if they count as a sweet, or even food though, haha

2 hours ago, XRay said:
2 hours ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

I like those too! They taste great and they look more healthy, although they probably are not.

My preferred fruit snack, Welch's Berries n' Cherries, have 25% each of Vitamin A, C, and E; which already makes them healthier than say, gummi bears.

The little pouches at least are something I probably would give out to trick-or-treaters.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade