Sir Sean Connery Passes Away at 90

TheGoodHoms

I learned this morning that legendary actor Sir Sean Connery had just died at age 90. Sean Connery has been in a lot of great movies over the years, my personal favorites being his portrayal of James Bond in the original 007 films, Professor Henry Jones in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and Captain Marko Ramius in The Hunt for Red October. If anyone else here has any fond memories of his movies feel free to share them, lest we forget that death is a time to celebrate life. Rest in peace Sir Sean Connery, there's plenty of room in heaven for a charming Scotsman like you.

Sean-Connery-in-The-Hunt-For-Red-October.jpg.6c379c8f6aa32d13a6375fa714420f1b.jpg

It's amazing to think he had such a long varied career that he's had next to nothing since LXG's disastrous release and we still have a fond memory of the man's performances. People still compare other James Bonds to his time

I'm going to point out Ramirez, as one of the few people who actually found the opening segment of Highlander its worst having him around certainly helped that movie, yesh it did.

Edited by Dayni

I remember once being on a tour of the Scottish Highlands, and the tour guide mentioned that Sean Connery once said he would return to Scotland when it was finally independent from the UK, and then the tour guide jokingly wondered if Connery would actually do it, since he'd be choosing between returning to Scotland or staying in the Bahamas. 

…I guess now we'll never know if Connery would've kept his word. 😢

WTF I just saw The Rock last week too! He was quite good there.

Unfortunately I haven't seen any of his James Bond films but I was going to watch Highlander at some point. Damn...

Edited by Pixelman